Authors! Sign in here!

Dear sirhugs,
I happened onto your thread while visiting today. Your name interested me so I went to your bio-page. I quickly reviewed your submission list. Rather extensive with a wide variety of topics. Kudos to you. However, the one that stopped me in my tracks was "No More Monkeys!" I'm still debating the read and will decide later, but by the category title, I'm actually afraid to read it! I sing "No More Monkeys" to my ..... all of the time. Will reading your story line completely ruin that for me?
 
Hope those of you who like incest fiction will give some of mine a whirl. I have nearly 500 pieces up on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada - shameless self promoter
 
Not sure if I've introduced myself before but doing it now. I was active several months back, posted a story but it wasn't up to snuff so I deleted it and left. Now I'm back and I've re-written my story hopefully it's a bit better now, currently the story is pending so I'm anxiously awaiting it to be posted. The entry will be in transgender & crossdressers but thats only really because one of the main characters is a shemale. Truthfully the story will cover many genres.

What does annoy me is that the story in word doc is a full eleven page chapter, but only seems to fit about two pages on here. Which just makes it seem like a half-assed story in my opinion.

Still as long as it's enjoyed I may post the following chapter and more stories, glad to be apart of the community in any case.
 
Last edited:
LastLost, as a longtime LIT author, I can tell you that per page out here, anything over 3500 - 4000 words is a LIT page. I say that range because it depends on how much spacing there is in your story and dialog, etc.

I've written almost 500 stories and they still only take up one page on LIT. Besides, it is a quality thing, not quantity.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm glad I was able to help. I have another new story coming out in a few days. I want to hit 500 or better for my 10th anniversary on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Nicely answered BrettJ. Thanks for being kind enough to do so. I agree about the quality versus quantity. I have read a lot of "short" stories that were excellent. The author's were well versed in having the story make sense in a short format and flow smoothly. You have to either start off with a strong character that is somewhat self explanatory or have a great story line in which the character is simply the tool for the action (a little more difficult in my opinion). At least that is my thoughts on the it.
 
New to Literotica but not Erotic writing

Hello,

I'm Millenium_Mann and excited to be here to get back into writing stories. A little about me (if your interested):
  • 39 year old Male
  • Married with 3 children
  • Live in Ontario, Canada
In mid 2000 I published 8 stories on another site [Please do not advertise for other story sites! :rose:] under Millenium_Mann but that site no longer seems popular and wanted me to pay to sign up again. So I have decided to try my craft here. I had a few highly rated stories on eroticstories.com so hopefully you will like my writing as well. My previous writings spanned from Casual Encounters / forced orgasms / toys / light BDSM to my final story which was a forced Bi-encounter.

My current fantasies which will probably guide my writing include;

  • Female Worship - The woman comes First, then again Second and sometimes also Third
  • Anal - A huge fetish of mine as I have never had the opportunity to try it, and probably never will :(
  • Strap-On (Pegging) - Hey if I can't give it to someone else maybe they will give it to me (one can always dream)
  • Taboo and Risk - Incest may come in, but it is all about risky sex and getting caught
  • Threesomes - Both FMF and MFM, however same sex only (FF or MM) doesn't interest me much
  • Fantasy - Vampires, Aliens anything with a bit of forced play

But then again all of this may change once I get into the story
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MM. I'm also in Ontario and approaching nearly 500 stories out here. I've written over 1600 pieces for my publishers.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Thanks BrettJ

Wow that is a lot of stories, I can't say that I will read them all but hope to read a few. Need to get my creative juices thinking again.
 
Never fear, my tally continues to grow. I am trying to get back into the swing of creativity again after a period of illness. Writing one for a contest at the moment.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hello, been reading stories on Lit for a few years and decided to write some myself. Posted my first story the other day (The blowjob trap) and have another waiting approval. I may or may not write many more - I'll see how it goes.

I'm mainly interesting in reading/writing about bbw, bdsm, chastity, reluctance and wam.
 
Hello,I've just completed my first story, titled "He Likes Me" and submitted it.Pending approval,it's going to be in the nonconsent/reluctance section, though this chapter contains none. It is ,however, going to be a recurring theme in the story, so I figured all the chapters should be placed there. It's the story of a black woman pushed to the brink of madness by her cheating white husband, with plenty of twists and surprises. I'm writing another chapter for it. I'm hoping it will do well, but if not, I enjoyed composing it.
I'm mostly interested in writing about nonconsent/reluctance,interracial,black women, erotic couplings, psychological manipulation/coercion. I like to write stories with an unreliable narrator; I think that mimics reality. I also like to delve into the psychology of eroticism.
 
Last edited:
Hi, as you can see my handle is RhoEpsilonDelta, but you can call me Rho.

Currently I have several stories up on the site and enjoy writing long running, multi-chapter epics which allow me to really explore characters depths and development.

I wouldn't say I have a specific theme or taste when it comes to writing erotic fiction but I do tend to write with female leads and usually involve lesbian sex in my stories at some point. I have personal experience with bondage and D&s and enjoy playing with the balance of control during love scenes.

While I have several stories planned up and in development but right now I'm focusing on the fantasy/horror tale Desecration of a Living Saint (1 2 3), which portrays the corruption of a holy warrior nun by a daemoness, and the contemporary love story Seven Sins (1 2 3-pending), which records the awakening of the lesbian sexuality of the female protagonist.
 
Last edited:
I'm DaxG2001, but calling me just Dax is perfectly fine.

I write almost exclusively stories involving female professional wrestlers (WWE/WWF Divas, TNA Knockouts, and indy scene workers from ROH, SHIMMER, WSU, SHINE Wrestling, Pro Wrestling: EVE and many others). My stories usually involve the females hooking up with the male wrestlers in scenes, but I've just recently started a series around an OC getting with the lady grapplers.

I've been writing for years, but recently I've started to submit stories to Literotica in the hopes for more feedback etc for my stories since in the past I've only really put my stuff to one site.

Currently I've got two stories submitted - Rebellious Boom involving TNA Knockout Rebel and the first instalment of The Unbeaten Challenge, the OC series which this story features ROH worker Seleziya Sparx.
 
New Member

New member here (old perv). I am interested in improving my writing skills, by submitting some of my exploits (real & imagined). Some of my real stories may sound plagiarised since the actions are fairly common to Homo Sapiens. How does one avoid plagiarism without reading all the stories posted on this website? I understand the purpose is to be original, but with this amount of work there will be3 similarities within the genre. I am open to any and all criticism, and hopefully will have a submission for your entertainment, and consideration soon.
 
As an author nearing 500 submissions out here (and nearing 1600 published pieces) I suppose I am as qualified as any on how to avoid appearing plagiarized. Set the scene. Use real dialog. If it sounds forced or awkward in your head as you are writing it, it will to the reader. Be descriptive and establish your characters. For some of my longer pieces, I keep notes at the bottom so I don't lose sight of my destination. A detail that might be minute (for example - one character liking Pepsi over Coke) might make it seem real to the reader. Oddly, at times, being vague works too. If it isn't essential to the story, you don't have to name locale or a date, just tell the story. Above all, have fun - isn't that the point?

BrettJ in Canada
 
Thank you Brett

Your qualifications, and advice make sense. I had some skill at writing years ago, and want to write something worth the reader's time. Lately, I developed the tendency to pare my writings down to the point of there not being anything left to read. Maybe, I will clear that hurdle with my character development. I shall read more before submitting.
 
Go the opposite way, especially with erotica. Less is not more. More is more. Describe the room, the clothes, heels, every little detail matters in good erotica. My women fans often say they like the fact I am very detail-oriented and sometimes, should I skimp, they complain. Your goal is to put an image into the head of the reader and not to be vague. The average short story out here is about 3000 words (5 pages or so) and if you are writing less than that, you probably aren't putting enough in. Sometimes, authors even forget to give characters last names, occupations and motivations. It ALL enhances the work. I even know their backstory, even if I may not use it right away (or ever)

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi,
Meredith here. I've been writing off and on for about 2 years, when the spirit moves me. I have found out quite a few things about myself, i.e. sexual likes, dislikes, fantasies, fetishes and my writing gives me a vehicle for expressing those feelings, preferences, thoughts.

Though I haven't written or submitted anything in a couple of months I'm working on a couple of stories now and hope they will be read and reviewed by you all.
 
Last edited:
Good luck with your writing MEREDITH. I am hoping to submit some new material myself this week. We just need to keep writing, sometimes moving forward stimulates the creativity.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Back
Top