ball spanking

vangoh971

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Posts
884
I have a relatively conservative (but good) sex life with my wife. Today she was giving me a hand job while I was on my knees on the bed. she had a good grip on my balls at the same time, and I started to ask her to squeeze them harder and harder. Then I asked her to slap my balls. She did and it was amazing. It didn't take long (8-10 whacks) and I had to roll her over and fuck her from behind. She came pretty hard and screamed pretty loud. I asked her if she liked spanking my balls and she said yes she did, but she didn't say much more, she rarely says anything anyway.

So I believe that it really turned her on, but I wish she would elaborate more sometimes. So, I am asking any women on lit, if they like smacking balls and if they do? What turns you on about it?
 
Last night I asked my wife the questions while she was paying some special attention to me. She told me that she loves the feeling of power that it gives her over me and that hearing my moans really turns her on. She also said that playing with them and trying to make it hurt just enough but not too much excited her and got her in the mood for more activities :rolleyes: I've grown to really enjoy the spanking and squeezing that she does to me.
 
I've never done ball spanking but it sounds like something interesting to try. My g/f did get me turned on to hot water on my balls. I mean like steaming hot water! We were in the shower and she had the massager in hand. She grabbed my cock and pulled it upwards away from my balls. She put the stream of hot water right up against my balls. It hurt like hell but after a couple of seconds I got hard as a rock and now I can't get enough of it. Leads to great sex!
 
As a woman, I find it extremely arousing anytime I get positive feedback from my husband. I love knowing that what I'm doing makes him feel good. If he gets so into it that he looses control and throws me down and goes at me hard, that just means I'm awesome :p If you liked it and let her know, I'm sure she will keep at it :)
 
Back
Top