Wife needs help

Thank You

Your comment made her so happy that she went and bought an outfit just for all of you. This is just a few of the pictures I took while she was reading your comments.

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,001
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,487
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,681
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,615
enjoyed having Lit page on screen in background.

Your comment made her so happy that she went and bought an outfit just for all of you. This is just a few of the pictures I took while she was reading your comments.

Perfect set, she's lovely. Hope she post's more pic's soon. She's off to a great start.

Love love the pics you both post.
And euhmmm if you need help I m always love to help out :D:devil:
Happy Easter sweet sexy ones.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Let her know I would love to get my tongue and start at her asshole and lick my way up to her very hot and very wet vagina and lick her until she screams with an orgasm.

Some more pics she wanted to share to show her appreciation for the comments.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,281
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,204
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,281
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2,028
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,595
Redheads always bring and inspire such passion. She looks like she could inspire great passion. judging from the comments she already has inspired something.

Would love to see your wife in some more lingerie. Wat other kinds of outfits does she have??

It sure looks like...

Your comment made he
r so happy that she went and bought an outfit just for all of you. This is just a few of the pictures I took while she was reading your comments.

It sure looks like that's a remarkably sexy and beautiful lady. What a shame that all those clothes keep getting in the way - especially of that amazing ass ...

Hint...hint...

Last edited:
Back