Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And More of Autumn

Autumn-Jade2.jpg

Autumn-Jade11.jpg

Autumn-Jade12.jpg

I like large, protuding nipples paired with big round boobs. I prefer a caramel color to dark chocolate brown. I like it when nipples roll from side to side or any direction my tongue licks them.

I like erect nipples that 'kiss' (rubbed together) in lady-lady love scenes. I also like detailed nipple arousals with close-ups.:kiss:

ladyamorelola said:
I like large, protuding nipples paired with big round boobs. I prefer a caramel color to dark chocolate brown. I like it when nipples roll from side to side or any direction my tongue licks them.

I like erect nipples that 'kiss' (rubbed together) in lady-lady love scenes. I also like detailed nipple arousals with close-ups.:kiss:

Too bad my boobs aren't that big. :( Will you lick them anyway, Lady A??? :p

As far as I'm concerned, you can lose the oil. It might make them look slightly better but it would seriously damage the taste. My mouth is wet, especially my tongue so dry nipples are just fine.:p :p

Wow! So many lovely offers! I like it when oiled nipples are pressing together and tongues are tangled in a luscious lady-lady kiss too...maybe you two could rub those hot nipples together and kiss while I lick my honey's 40DD chocolate nipple delights!

Call for breast reduction

It's seems as if I'm watching some form of x-rated basketball game as I look at the most recent batch of photos posted on this site (with the boobs, of course, the basketball).

Confession: My own preference is for smaller bosoms....more like tennis balls than basketballs....or more like champagne glasses than buckets.

I'm curious if the posters can also reveal to us the beauty, the joy, the aesthetics, the sensuality of the petite breast.... My eye loves to focus on the nipple and the aureole, like looking at the sun at sunset dipping into the sea or disappearing behind a mountain, and in these pictures the nipple--the source of heat and light to my eyes--seems to get lost against the background of the mountainous bosom.

Re: Call for breast reduction

Sappholovers said:
Confession: My own preference is for smaller bosoms....more like tennis balls than basketballs....or more like champagne glasses than buckets.

I agree...
5.jpg

back to ....

I have to admit that my favourite phase this thread has woven through is the puffy nipple pics... albeit the breasts were smaller than this past set of pics ~ but the fullness, the voluptuousness, the sensuality was never lost. A perfect example is the pic that Miss O posted 2 frames back…almost a ‘swollen’ look...absolutely gorgeous.

Re: back to ....

JenniferMidnight said:
I have to admit that my favourite phase this thread has woven through is the puffy nipple pics... albeit the breasts were smaller than this past set of pics ~ but the fullness, the voluptuousness, the sensuality was never lost. A perfect example is the pic that Miss O posted 2 frames back…almost a ‘swollen’ look...absolutely gorgeous.

I have to agree with you, Jennifer. The last two that Miss O posted and the one Mutt posted just above this post are all sexier, in terms of breasts, than anything from Wholemanz. That's not to criticize any posts of the former because pussies are certainly sexy also.

I believe that when you finally take off your blouse and do not replace it with anything, that will be sexier yet.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You know where those belong.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thank you Miss Oatlash and Mutt: Now these bosoms--and nipples--allure and intrigue. And I must agree with Ms. Midnight: I have no personal, direct experience, alas, with puffy nipples, so this thread has woven them into my fantasies, and, in terms of pictures, this was also my favorite part of this thread.
(Ms. Midnight undoing one more button for us was also, of course, a highlight.)

The Mutt said:
Are we all becoming Puffy Obsessed?
:rose:
002.jpg

What do you mean by "becoming"? I have been intrigued by breasts, sometimes to the point of obsession ever since I started noticing those lumps that girls and women have on their chests. It probably goes back to being raised in the early fifties when even Playboy centerfolds wore halter tops or bras.:D :p :p

Boxlicker101 said:
What do you mean by "becoming"? I have been intrigued by breasts, sometimes to the point of obsession ever since I started noticing those lumps that girls and women have on their chests. It probably goes back to being raised in the early fifties when even Playboy centerfolds wore halter tops or bras.:D :p :p

BL, I am laughing so hard at your latest AV...I can just imagine, knowing you the way I do, what might be going on underneath that sheet...or where those 'somewhat covered eyes' might be looking, shielded by their mask... You are a very naughty trick-or-treater!!!! And do tell us...what's in the bag (toys????!!!!!) *weg*,

I have a couple simple questions.

In reading the pages and pages of responses to the question of what are the perfect nipples, I find that everyone assumed that the question was what are the perfect FEMALE nipples.

While I'm not particularily interested in male nipples, I wonder why all the answers have been gender specific to females complete with (appreciated) pictures of overly endowed women.

Do the size of the tits influence the opinion of what are perfect nipples which I presumed to be a subset of the breasts or are they interconnected such that no one can have perfect nipples without having perfect tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back