Shy no longer....

Hello, BunnyLovers!

I have been away a bit and for that I apologize. I have been busy with mommy things which makes it difficult to tend to bunny things. You all have not been far from my thoughts, however! I have been caught up in things like sewing curtains for the new pre-school building, house work, and being with my lovely family. I do love my time on Lit and you all make it so fun! I am trying to be a balanced bunny which sometimes gets a little tricky. I also have to let you know that I will be away a bit again starting next week for about 10 days. I am going to Europe, BunnyLovers!! I am so very, very excited! Perhaps Mr. Bunny will be so inclined to do an International photo shoot! /giggle I am taking my laptop though and will check in of course when I can! I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I will be perhaps pretty hush while we are away. Or perhaps I will fill my days with chitter chatter! I really have NO idea how it will all go. Thank you, my sweets, for always being so patient, supportive, and fun!

*bunny kisses*
xo!
Miss Bunny

Have a safe trip, Miss Bunny!!! :rose: :kiss:

I hope these links work! If not, I will fix! I am trying out a new adult hosting site, so we can figure it out together.
Enjoy!
xo!

P.S. I also fixed the links in my index for the two explicit 'Rowdy' pics that were hosted offsite. Hopefully this new site works!

Naughty_Maid_OnKnees
Naughty_Maid_AtWork
Naughty_Maid_BentOver

Yes, you certainly do have your gill of 'carrots' heheh

You missed the "spanking over the maid group",..........wait you're talking about the "maid-spanking group", ooopppppsssss!! Me bad wrong grop setting!!!!

MissBunnyCandy, Have fun be safe, would love to see the "European Bunny Adventure" pictures!!!
Thank you! I am sure a naughty pic can be taken here and there /wink
And as far as spanking OVER the maid, that happens to be a little bunny fantasy of mine

Thanks Miss. B /beams
Miss. B they worked Very Well .. A Great way to start my Moaning .. ;) . I can barely wait for RT /sly grin .. Thanks For Sharing
You are so very welcome! I like getting people's mornings off to a good start!

The links worked great. The only problem with the picture is, I wasnt in it with you
Well hmm....I have no solutions to offer to this problem. Maybe just more pictures is a good idea /giggle

enjoy your vacation, you are leaving us with delightful pictures
Thank you so much! I hope to come home with a few more /wink

Wow,

You are very sexy! I can't wait to see more.
Thank you so very much! I am sure I will have more to post when I get back!

Awesome pics! I like seeing you kneeling and blowing ;)
I like to be in that position...such a favorite of mine.

Wow... just... Wow....
Miss Bunny... I wish I was that lucky...
/blush
Mr. Bunny feels like a rather lucky man when I ask to please him in such a way.

Precious pics!!!!
Awwww thank you so much!

I hope you'll have a great trip to europe! I just wish you were going to visit my part of it ;)
Oh I didn't realize you were in Europe! Alas, our little talks of spankings will still have to be done from afar *sniffle*

MBC... those latest pics made me wish I was the lucky one in the pics with you..
/beam
I hope they at least fueled some nice fantasies /wink

You are one sexy woman, MissBunny.
Well thank you so very much! Always nice to hear! /beam

Where can I order your service!
Right now it's just word of mouth, but perhaps I should put out an ad. Maid for hire! /wink

For all the joy you have given you deserve a really nice holiday Miss B.
Hope the weather is not too cold.
Oh thank you! I am so very happy that I spread joy! And hard things! /giggle
It looks like the weather will actually be a lot warmer than what I am currently experiencing, so I am looking forward to that!

Hey Miss Sexy Bunny. If we don't before your international travels, you have yourself a wonderful time.

Oh, and about that last pics that you've posted links too......purrrrrrrrrrr....you're making the bunny in me sit up and take notice (well, something is 'standing up'....so maybe I mis-spoke)
*bounce bounce*
Oh, Lance! I like bunny parts standing up! /giggle
Thank you so much for the well wishes! I am such an excited bunny! I am literally hopping all over the house. I am so pleased the photos have brought a little happy to your days /wink

Oh wow... you're doing a very thorough job getting your hubby's cock clean. I admire that sort of devotion to your work. :
It's a job very much worth doing well! /giggle

I think today is bunny hump day
Hump hump! It's like that day was named for Lit. /beam

ohhhh they work great. that cock in your mouth looks very happy.
It was indeed VERY happy. /wink

Have a safe trip, Miss Bunny!!! :rose: :kiss:

Yes, you certainly do have your gill of 'carrots' heheh
Thank you so much! I am very much looking forward to it!
I hope to have carrots to come home to /wink

Thank you! I am sure a naughty pic can be taken here and there /wink
And as far as spanking OVER the maid, that happens to be a little bunny fantasy of mine

You are so very welcome! I like getting people's mornings off to a good start!

Well hmm....I have no solutions to offer to this problem. Maybe just more pictures is a good idea /giggle

Thank you so much! I hope to come home with a few more /wink

Thank you so very much! I am sure I will have more to post when I get back!

I like to be in that position...such a favorite of mine.

/blush
Mr. Bunny feels like a rather lucky man when I ask to please him in such a way.

Awwww thank you so much!

Oh I didn't realize you were in Europe! Alas, our little talks of spankings will still have to be done from afar *sniffle*

/beam
I hope they at least fueled some nice fantasies /wink

Well thank you so very much! Always nice to hear! /beam

Right now it's just word of mouth, but perhaps I should put out an ad. Maid for hire! /wink

Oh thank you! I am so very happy that I spread joy! And hard things! /giggle
It looks like the weather will actually be a lot warmer than what I am currently experiencing, so I am looking forward to that!

*bounce bounce*
Oh, Lance! I like bunny parts standing up! /giggle
Thank you so much for the well wishes! I am such an excited bunny! I am literally hopping all over the house. I am so pleased the photos have brought a little happy to your days /wink

It's a job very much worth doing well! /giggle

Hump hump! It's like that day was named for Lit. /beam

It was indeed VERY happy. /wink

Thank you so much! I am very much looking forward to it!
I hope to have carrots to come home to /wink
I think that day was named for bunny

Mr. Bunny is a Very Lucky man !!! I wish I was in his Shoes !!! /sly grin
He knows he is a lucky guy...I consider myself a lucky bunny to have him too! After all, he enjoys this flirty side I have /wink

Uhuh....BIG ones...definitely hope you have a ball and cum back soon!!! :kiss:
Thank you so much! I will be back soon enough! /beam

I think that day was named for bunny
/giggle
I like things named for bunnies!

You just need to make a detour to Denmark! :p
Maybe next time! /giggle

hope you are have lots of fun, just don't tell hubby.;)
/giggle
What?! He gets told all! Plus, I hope he is having the fun with me!

Hello BunnyLovers!!
I am in London and having a lovely time! I feel a bit like a country bunny in this great big city, but I am enjoying myself entirely! I hope all of you are well! I miss you, BunnyLovers! I will be back soon enough and posting once again! Until then...lots of bunny hugs and kisses from across the pond...or for those of you closer..a hop, skip, and a jump!
xoxo!

Hello BunnyLovers!!
I am in London and having a lovely time! I feel a bit like a country bunny in this great big city, but I am enjoying myself entirely! I hope all of you are well! I miss you, BunnyLovers! I will be back soon enough and posting once again! Until then...lots of bunny hugs and kisses from across the pond...or for those of you closer..a hop, skip, and a jump!
xoxo!

Welcome to London, hope you continue to have a good time here. How long are you staying?

Hello BunnyLovers!!
xoxo!

Beware of the wankers!!! lol

Hello BunnyLovers!!
xoxo!

Hope you took your camera and take some sexy bunny shots for all your fans

Hello BunnyLovers!!
xoxo!

we like bunny hops

Hello BunnyLovers!!
xoxo!

Something to look forward to. Enjoy the UK, sexy lady.

I think we need a bunny sighting, at least I do. I hope you are having a wonderful time, but hurry back. We miss you

Thought you were leaving on Thursday and would be back for the weekend.

Hope to hear from you soon.

hello lovely bunny, I hope you are having a wonderful time. Looking forward to your return.

hello lovely bunny, I hope you are having a wonderful time. Looking forward to your return.

Back