What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shifting my day just enough so that now it's only 2 hours to go AND I negotiated my way out of a typically teeth grinding meeting. Friday is being kind so far. Whew!

My pets. Watching my dog do something very smart and my kitty being so snuggly and cute that I just want to eat her. Nomnomnom

Getting a call at 3:30 p.m. saying-- "I've booked us flights to Las Vegas. Take the dog to the kennel, and pack, woman."

Mr. Spontaneity is soooo demanding. :)

Hmmm. Interesting. It's that dramatic?? I had no idea about classical music and autism.

It is for my son, I can't speak for other people's children. And it has to be in a relatively calm, quiet environment to work. Either way, it's pretty cool to see.

It is for my son, I can't speak for other people's children. And it has to be in a relatively calm, quiet environment to work. Either way, it's pretty cool to see.

The wall-climbing, though. Spidey stuff.

Know what relaxes me?? Painkillers, muscle relaxants and a glass of wine!

Brandy apple butter
Pumpkin butter
Pickled cranberries
Cinnamon pear jam
Bourbon spiked cranberry sauce
Homemade condensed tomato soup
Peanut butter dog biscuits
Chicken noodle soup
Snicker doodle bread

Dinner and snuggles

Brandy apple butter
Pumpkin butter
Pickled cranberries
Cinnamon pear jam
Bourbon spiked cranberry sauce
Homemade condensed tomato soup
Peanut butter dog biscuits
Chicken noodle soup
Snicker doodle bread

Dinner and snuggles
Would you consider adopting me? :rose:

The wall-climbing, though. Spidey stuff.

Know what relaxes me?? Painkillers, muscle relaxants and a glass of wine!

Moving fast and having another close by wall to brace yourself on works every time. He'll find a corner and just kinda push himself up the wall. It also works in hallways and doorways.

I am smiling because I have finally put my insomnia to good use. I spent the night finishing up my third story submission.

A surprise visit from Canada due in half an hour. :)

It's a good thing I cleaned the apartment from top to bottom this morning.

Moving fast and having another close by wall to brace yourself on works every time. He'll find a corner and just kinda push himself up the wall. It also works in hallways and doorways.

:eek: I wish I could see this. Great power, great responsibility and all that.

Wow.

Would you consider adopting me? :rose:

Oh man. Seconded. Even the dog biscuits sound amazing.

Add super anti-hystomine and that's my nightly cocktail.

Also the reason I have had a steady 8 hours of sleep every night for the past nearly 6 months.

Every night? Damn. Whatever works. I literally fell asleep typing.

You have a great cocktail going there. Just be careful.

Downside: pulled something in the weight room. Upside: got to cross "be shot with elephant tranquilizer" off bucket list.

It's OK, Canada wouldn't mind if the apartment was a mess - that would be impolite. ;)

I would give the world for a surprise visit from Canada today. My rl bff taught me how she "makes" her home appear truly immaculate all the time. Dirty dishes get shoved in the oven and other clutter in the washer and dryer. What you can find under her furniture if you pop in with little notice is truly a goldmine. ;) I always wondered how a woman with 4 teenagers could keep up the facade. Marth Stewart would be horrified, but I am delighted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back