Beating the Competition (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

LucianDevine

Happily Owned/Collared
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Posts
3,775
Barry stepped out of the door and immediately pulled out his phone. He already knew he had several messages. the only real question was, were any of them from chicks he actually cared to see again? People, especially women, called Barry many things. He was successful, rich, and a complete and total asshole. worse than that, he was a womanizer, and proud of it. He liked women he could take home, fuck the hell out of, and kick to the curb the next day. Sometimes he'd take down their number, or give them his, but he very rarely called them back, unless of course he found himself alone some night and in need of a booty call.

Aside from his sexual exploits, Barry spent the majority of his time at work. He worked for a very successful software development company #1 in the country, and growing every year. He'd been with the company since they started out ten years ago, and now here he was, thirty-one years old and already pretty much made for life. There wasn't much more a bachelor like him could ask out of life, aside from a hot piece of ass to fuck tonight, and an empty house tomorrow morning when he woke up.
 
At 35 years of age, Sandra Collins had a good life. She had spent the last 12 years as the head of one of the top rated software development companies, second only to company run by what she would describe as an asshole. She had met Barry Adams at a conference about 5 years ago and knew then that he wasn’t someone to get tangled up with. Problem was Sandra couldn’t convince her friend Amber that he was bad news.

Amber had gotten involved with Barry, or tried to anyway. Barry always seemed to lay on the sweet charms but Amber didn’t give anything up easily and from there Sandra guessed that Barry grew bored with the chase. Barry’s reputation was that he was a womanizer, someone that loved to pick women up, fuck them and then ditch them when he grew bored with them. It had always irritated Sandra, but she tended to ignore him, that is until Amber came crying to her one evening.

From that moment forward, Sandra started to devise a plan, one in which Barry was going to be a very unwilling participate in a little lesson about servitude. It took Sandra about a month to get the plan down to perfection and tonight they were going to carry it out. With the help of two of the finest in the private security business, Sandra was going to take Barry and begin his lifelong lessons in humility.

Watching the two men, who were massive in size walk up to Barry, Sandra couldn’t help the smile that slipped to her lips. She exited the car just in time to watch the guys grab Barry and a struggle ensue, but of course one man against two line-backer looking men, the struggle was more like a fuss and nothing more. Sandra slowly walked over toward Barry, her heels clicking along the asphalt as her business skirt stayed snug to her legs. Tugging lightly on her business jacket she watched Barry’s eyes move up to meet hers. She smiled as he seemed to recognize her and as he started to say something one of the men slapped duct tape over his mouth.

Sandra’s blue eyes ran over Barry in his designer suit, her hand brushing back her dark auburn shoulder length hair before nodding in the direction of the black van. Both men picked Barry up and started to haul him toward the van. She laughed softly into the night air and turned, walking back to her car.

Sliding in her car she followed the van out to a country house of hers. It was nestled in the woods on the outskirt of town; far enough away that if Barry just happened to escape, he wouldn’t make it far; at least not before her security guards captured him.

Sandra looked forward to the time here with Barry. It would be a nice way to pay him back for his betrayal of her friend Amber and all the other women he treated badly in life. Maybe by the end of it, she will invite them all over to see the new Barry.

Laughing to herself she could only imagine the look on his face when he made it into the house and was chained up like the dog he was.
 
Barry was looking at his phone as he walked, bobbing his head to the sound of a song in his head. He knew the way to his car by heart, not unexpected, given the fact that he had an executive parking spot right in front of the building. His attention to his phone though, caused him to not even notice the men coming towards him, let alone wonder who they were, or why they were on the premises.

The first real notice Barry took in either of the men, was when they stepped beside him and one grabbed his arm. His head snapped up, and he clenched a fist and swung at the man, the other man though, stopped that plan dead in it's tracks. Barry still didn't give up the fight though, he braced his weight on one leg and kicked at the men, still determined to try and fight his way out. He didn't even think to shout for help. Unfortunately for him though, the men were larger than he was, and clearly knew what they were doing. The man simply lifted his leg to block the kick, and no sooner did he get both feet back on the ground, than he felt a hard kick behind each of his knees. He would have fallen to his knees, if not for the fact that the two men supported him effortlessly by his arms.

Though the fight had been brief, Barry was breathing a little faster. He looked from one of the men to the other, thinking to ask who the hell they were, and what the fuck they were doing. The sound of shoes approaching brought his head around though, and his eyes widened when he saw who it was. He knew who it was. Her name was Sandra Collins, and she was the head of his top rival, though rival was a stretch. He'd brought his company on par with them and beyond in less time than she'd been with her company.
"Yo...mmph"

Barry had far more to say of course, but the duct tape that was pressed none too gently over his mouth made it come out as just a muffled bundle of incoherence. He didn't miss the stuck up look on the bitches face though, or the nod she gave the men, who were clearly working for her. The men effortlessly picked him and and took him to a van. The pair of them tossed him face down across the back seat like a sack of potatoes. One man then stepped in and sat beside him, keeping his head down while the other got into the driver's seat and started up the van.

The drive wasn't too far, but with the man keeping him pinned, Barry had no way to get his bearings. When the van did stop though, he still wasn't given a reprieve. He was pulled from the van into a country home of sorts and finally deposited in a room in the basement, but not before he'd been stripped down and had shackles locked to his wrists. the chains they hung gave him enough to stand flat on the ground, but he was anything but happy. He ripped the tape from his mouth and screamed, expecting that wherever Sandra was, she could hear him. "Where are you you stupid bitch! Show your goddam face!"
 
Sandra made it to the house in time to see the men carry Barry in. They had their instructions and she expected them to carry them out to the letter, at least for the price she was paying them. When they came back up the stairs she heard Barry's voice call out for her.

Laughing she motioned for the men to come with her and they followed back down the stairs from where they came. Sandra stepped through the doorway and smiled to Barry, "Is that any way to talk to your new owner, you mangy mutt?" She motioned to the men one final time and they moved over just to shackle down his ankles as he screamed obscenities at them. "Keep it up and I will have to gag you," Sandra stated.

As the men stepped back over to her she smiled, "Job well done men, your money is on the kitchen table. If I should need your services again, I have your number." They both nodded and left the way they came in, leaving Sandra with Barry.

Sandra moved to a controller on the wall, "Now mutt, you are here because you leave a foul taste in my mouth, but I plan on fixing that." With that she pushed a button and watched as the chains holding onto Barry's wrists started to tighten. She smiled as she watched him have no choice but to follow, having both arms pulled up away from his body before she pushed another button to stop the motion. She pushed another button to watch the chains on his ankles begin to separate his legs before she pushed another to stop that motion.

Moving closer to him, the smile never leaving her face, "I think it is time you learn some manners mutt!"
 
Barry was briefly silenced by the sight of Sandra, but only because he hadn't actually expected her to show her face. He listened to her words, his anger rising. "I belong to nobody you stupid bitch, least of all you!"

Sandra's signal to the two men beside her didn't pass Barry's notice, and he was full of fight this time. He connected with a few blows, but eventually found himself breathless with both wrists and ankles shackled. Barry's cussing did eventually subside, but it was more from breathlessness than Sandra's threat.

Barry scoffed audibly at Sandra's words. "And why should I give a flying fuck what you think about me you self-righteous bitch?" His hazel eyes watched her as she moved over to a set of controls on the wall. He didn't have to wait long to find out what they did. He fought against the chains when they started to move. Unfortunately though, his resistances were for naught, and he was soon standing spread eagle with his arms spread over his head as well.

"I don't give a shit about you, your lessons, or what you call manners you stupid bitch!" Barry said, anger still seething from every pore of his body.
 
Sandra moved over to what looked to be a cabinet of sorts, but when she opened it out slipped a small table along with tons of toys hanging along the walls of the door and the back of the cabinet. It also had a space for some slide out drawers, hiding what was inside of each one.

Sliding her fingers over the toys she turned her eyes back to Barry and smiled to him. She was sure that even in his vast sexual experience he hadn't seen most of what she now had before her, much less knew what it was used for. Slipping her fingers around a gag she moved back over to him and looked him over. Her fingers brushed over the gag while her eyes moved from his feet up to his eyes, taking note of his flaccid cock that hung between his spread legs.

"Hmmmm, I would love to gag you, but I think I can save this for later. For now I want to hear everything from you, from your cussing to your screams." Sandra gave him a wink before moving back over and tossing the gag on the table before grabbing two floggers. Usually she started out with something much more softer than these, but for him she wanted to show a bit more umph to his lesson. Walking around behind him she turned to him again, her eyes raking over his back and ass, "I do hope you learn quickly mutt. I would hate to break you too badly before I have had my fun with you."

With that she struck out, letting the thick leather flogger land across it's target, his back, before the second one struck out and landed across his ass. Sandra soaked up his curses as she turned his ass and back into a nice shade of pink.

She lost count on the strikes, but the coloring was what she was hoping for. Moving over to him her fingers brushed lightly over his back and down to his ass, "Mmmmm so hot now." Her fingers moved around his waist as she gripped his cock in her hand, "Before long, that feeling alone will have this hard as a rock and begging for attention."
 
Barry's hazel gaze watched Sandra as she moved across the room, moving to a cabinet he hadn't noticed before. His eyes were filled with confusion at what he saw, confusion at what the purpose of the large array of instruments he saw would be used for, and why a business woman like herself would even have such a collection. Her words though, speaking about a gag, brought his gaze back up to hers, and it brought the hate back to it.

"I don't suppose it would help to ask why in the hell you're doing this would it"? Barry doubted the words would help, but he watched her pick up a couple of things, and he wanted to try and distract her. His efforts were for naught though. His head turned to watch her as she moved behind him. He knew now what she intended, and even before the first blow struck, he was fighting the chains once more. He was too shocked from the reality of the first blow, but the second brought him back quick. "What the fuck do you think you're doing you stupid bitch?! You've got no right, no fucking right!"

From that second blow on, Barry's voice filled the room, joining the sound of the chains as he struggled, and of course the sound of every strike landing cleanly. He fought it as best he could though, and even when that last blow was done, and he breathless from his struggles, he was at least conscious.

Sandra's approach put Barry on edge, as did her touch on his freshly abused back and ass, but not nearly as much as the hand that he felt wrapping around him. He jumped when she grabbed his cock, wondering what torture she had planned for him next. Something inside told Barry to shut up, to just take what she was going to do, and hope she'd let him go. Her words struck a nerve though, and even with her hand gripping his cock, he spoke up. "Not a...chance...you stupid...bitch! Not a god damn chance!"
 
Sandra laughed as her hand slipped from his cock and she moved back over to her selection of toys. She picked up a smaller flogger, but made with the same material as the last two. Moving back over to him she put the handle in the waistband of her skirt and gripped Barry's hips.

Sandra pushed up against his tinted skin and rubbed the front of herself along his back. She had to admit she could see why so many women went after the man. He was handsome and had one hell of a body, but none of that mattered now. His attitude needed adjusting and she was just the person that was going to handle it.

Stepping back from him, one hand gripped the flogger from her skirt and the other moved around and gripped his cock. She whispered to him, "You will learn many things while here with me mutt. The first one being I keep my promises. My promise to you right now would be I will show you exactly how your cock will get hard from the beating I just gave you and over time just that beating alone will make you hard and craving from my touch."

Her fingers slowly began to stroke over his cock even as her tongue flicked out to brush over his ear. Sandra knew his body would eventually give in and start to harden, it was just a matter of time. And when it did, she would add a slap of the smaller flogger, mixing the signal in his brain. What a great way to start his lessons she thought.
 
Barry's gaze followed Sandra as she moved back towards the cabinet. He didn't know what she had planned, but he was grateful for the reprieve, even if his muscles were starting to ache from the position the chains kept him in.

When Sandra did come back to him though, Barry wasn't sure to make of what she did next. He'd expected her to immediately use the thing she'd fetched from the cabinet. He certainly didn't expect her to grab his hips and pressed herself against him. Then, it finally dawned on him. A smile came to his face quite suddenly, and he started to laugh.

"So that's what this is all about eh Sandra?" Barry asked mockingly, even as she grabbed his cock. "Been that long since you've had a good lay that you've resorted to kidnapping?" Barry was still laughing to himself, when Sandra spoke, and he almost didn't hear what she said, not that it mattered too much to him. "I'll tell you what Sandra, you let me down from here, and I'll give you a night you'll never forget how does that sound?" To show that he was being sincere, Barry relaxed and let his cock slowly harden to it's full eight inches. He did have to admit though, that her hand felt good stroking him, even if it barely fit around his inch and a half girth.
 
Last edited:
Sandra's fingers slid up and down the length of his cock as it grew hard in her grip. His egotistical comments didn't deter her from her plan, not in the slightest. Besides the fact she would rather cut off all her limbs then to actually let him fuck her. He may have been good looking with a nice body, but that didn't mean she needed to become yet another notch in his bed post.

She tugged on his cock a bit harder before softening her touch. Thoughts of giving him what he wanted just made her cringe. As he grew to full size, hard in her hand she landed the smaller flogger across his ass, just once. A few strokes of his cock later and she landed another across his back.

Sandra kept up this routine, though always keeping it vary so he didn't know when the next strike would come. Her hand moving slow, speeding up for a bit before slowing once again. She wanted him to know what it felt like to have those lines of pleasure and pain blurred to the point he didn't recognize it at all.

The closer he got to his orgasm, the more she swatted at him with the flogger while still stroking his cock. She smirked not breathing a word to him as he was still so new into his lessons his ego would just get the better of him at every turn. Sandra continued her treatment of his cock as well as reddening his back and ass with the flogger.
 
Barry let out a small groan as he felt his cock harden in Sandra's grip. Her hand was soft, even if her grip was a little tighter than he preferred. It didn't take away from his enjoyment of the act though, not until the sudden strike to his ass anyway. "What the fuck?!" He shouted, trying to pull away from her. It was then that he remembered that he was stuck in place. Sandra didn't stop though, and a few more pleasurable strokes later, he felt the sting again, this time on his back.

What had once been a cocky composure changed quickly, though Barry was barely aware of it. He fought, twisted, turned, and struggled as best he could, trying to throw Sandra off her rhythm. Despite his best efforts though, his cock was hard and helpless in her grip, and the pleasure of that hand mixed with the pain of every strike. It wouldn't even have been so bad if there had been a steady rhythm. Hell, if either of the two had been steady, it would have been tolerable, but Barry was at a complete and utter loss of what the heck he was supposed to do, and how he could free himself from the situation.

As if the treatment as a whole wasn't bad enough for Barry, the effect it had on his body was perhaps the worst of all. Much as he tried to fight back and resist it, there was still a hand stroking his very excited cock, and his control was very near the breaking point.

"Sandra stop! Please stop! Stop!" Barry pleaded, desperately trying to please her, do anything he could to make her stop. "Alright, ALRIGHT! I'm sorry Sandra! I'm sorry! Sorry for whatever I did. Just stop, please stop!" Barry's mind was on overload from the pain and the pleasure, and he was beyond caring about anything other than making it stop. He was flinching and crying out with every strike to his red and battered body, and his cock was on the verge of exploding.
 
Sandra smiled at Barry's pleas. She had heard them before, they were the pleas of a man dying to hold onto his ego. But the quicker he let it go, the easier his lessons would become, but he had to figure that out for himself. Her hand continued to stroke and she landed the flogger against him time after time making his ass nice and cherry red.

Sandra pressed to his side, leaning in she dropped the flogger, pressing her nails into his tender ass as her hand picked up speed on his cock. "Cum for me Barry. Cum nice and hard for me." as the words left her lips she raked her nails up his ass, across that red, tender flesh.

Sandra was enjoying her time with Barry, almost too much as she felt her own body sparking to life over his pleas. The feel of his hard cock in her hand as well as his heated flesh under her fingers made her wet with need. A need she would see to later, after she was done with Barry and this lesson. She always put off her needs when it came to lessons. It was only after lessons all the lessons were taught that she indulged in her need with the man or woman, but this time was going to be different.

Barry wasn't here because he wanted to be, Sandra brought him here because he hurt her friend, Amber. She didn't intend to enjoy this, just teach him a lesson and yet her body was getting hotter by the moment. She needed to finish this lesson and soon.
 
At some point during the ordeal, though even he wasn't sure when, Barry closed his eyes. He thought it would help him focus on resisting what was happening to him, but it only made it worse. He could hear the swish of the flogger behind him, feel the furious stroking of Sandra's perfectly smooth hand on his cock.

Even when he heard the flogger drop to the floor though, Barry's day didn't get any better. He felt the nails digging into his ass. They were sparks of pain though, compared to searing fire that was his ass. In the end though, it was Sandra's voice in his ear that broke him.

Barry shook his head, tightened every muscle in his body, and shook from head to toe, but nothing could stop his cock from exploding. His entire body quaked with the strength of his orgasm, the strongest he'd ever had in his life. His cock erupted with his cum, shooting pulse after strong pulse of his cum. Sandra's hand was relentless though, and with every stroke of her hand came a fresh shot of cum from his pulsing cock.

"Stop Sandra! Please god stop!" Barry begged once more, this time begging for relief from the pain caused by the hypersensitivity shooting through the cock that she'd just forced the orgasm from.
 
Last edited:
Sandra's fingers released from Barry's ass. She even went as far as to stroke over his skin softly as her hand began to slow on his cock. His pleas had changed and yet she knew it was a crack in that long standing ego of his. She whispered to him, "You did good, real good." Sandra slowly let her fingers slip from around his cock before she stepped away from him and picked up the flogger she had used. Replacing it back in her collection she moved over to a small sink and began to run some water, making sure it was the right temperature before filling a bowl with it.

Moving back over to Barry, her eyes flicked to his before moving a smaller table closer to him and setting the bowl down onto it. She pushed a soft terry cloth into the water and rung it out before moving closer to him. She started at his face and moved the cloth down over his skin, freeing it of any sweat that may be covering it. Her hands flowed down his body, taking time to rinse out the cloth before moving to the next part of his body.

Sandra liked to take this time in the lesson to show that she was very proud at how far they had come. With Barry it was no different and yet a part of her guessed it may cause some kind of problem with him. She couldn't peg the feeling so she wiped it away and kept working over his skin. Once every part of him except his cock was clean she took the terry cloth and returned it back to the water. Testing the water's warmth before she rung out the cloth and moved it to his cock. Her eyes looked up at him as she ran the cloth over his cock, cleaning off all remnants of his explosion.

Once finished with his body she stood, picked up the bowl and table and moved them back over to the area that was designated for them. She also cleaned up the floor before Barry before moving over to an intercom. Pushing the button she spoke softly into it and turned, waiting for the arrival of servants she had on staff.

She watched as two men moved in and brought with them a mattress. Setting it on the floor they moved back toward the door, handing Sandra a blanket on the way out of the room. Her eyes fixed on Barry before turning her attention to the controller for his chains. As she touched the button she watched them lower, giving him enough slack to move around, but only to the bed and what looked to be a toilet nearby. Her finger pressed the button for the release to stop, "There, now you should have enough room to lay down should you wish to. Someone will be in with some food and drink for you as well and this," tossing the blanket onto the mattress, "is for if you get chilly."

Sandra began to turn before she looked back at Barry, "You will be here awhile, get used to it."
 
Barry wasn't sure what was more strange, the fact he was here right now, and had just cum hard, courtesy of Sandra, or what happened next. His eyes reflected that confusion when the motion of her hands shifted to a soft stroking motion. His confusion only increased when he heard her speak. The very tone of her voice had changed.

As if the kidnapping, beating and hand job weren't enough confusion for one day, Barry was even less sure of what to think of what happened next. He could only watch, completely shocked as Sandra put away the tool she'd used on him, and returned with a bowl of water and a cloth. His breathing slowly returned to normal as she slowly and carefully cleaned him of both sweat and cum. He didn't even have time to register how good her careful touch felt, and how much he actually appreciated the care she took with both that touch, and the temperature of the water she used upon him.

It wasn't until he'd been lowered to the floor, and his "bed" prepared for him that Barry finally found his voice. "Sandra wait..." He started, still barely sure what in the hell he could say to end this. "What's the point of all this? I haven't done anything to you.?" Barry didn't know how Sandra was going to respond, but he really didn't have anything to lose in asking.
 
Sandra looked at the man, the man that has ruined so many women, "No you didn't do anything to me Barry, but that doesn't begin to count all of the woman you did do something to, including Amber."

With that Sandra turned and left the room, even though she heard his voice she kept going. She needed to train him quickly and get him out of here. Even though she was taking the same steps she would with anyone else, she knew there was a line she couldn't cross and that was going to be harder the more he gave into his lessons.

Sandra moved up to her bedroom and laid down on the bed, relishing in the memories of what she did to him and planning for his next lesson. He did so well, even though it was the first time anyone had done anything like that to him. She could tell by the way he reacted that it was his first time, but it wouldn't be his last.

She slipped from her bed and moved into her bathroom, starting the shower she stripped and slipped inside the warmth the water provided for her. Letting it soak into her she thought more on the next steps with Barry and the desired outcome of each of his lessons. As she washed up she decided right them that if she needed to speed this up she would give him more than one lesson a day. She didn't know how well her own determination was going to be when he finally caved in and started to present himself to her pleasure.
 
Barry listened to Sandra's words. He was about as calm as one could possibly expect, given what she just done to him. When she finished and turned to walk away though, he spoke up. "Amber? Who the hell is AMBER?" Barry was practically shouting after Sandra, trying to get her to respond. When it became clear that she wasn't coming back though, he started pacing, as much as the chains would allow him to.

As Barry paced, he spoke aloud, hoping that doing so would help jog his memory. "Amber...Amber...Amy, no...Ashley...no, Emily, no...." With a groan of frustration, Barry finally gave up, for the night at least. Whoever Amber was, he hoped he could reason with Sandra about her. His sexual history and exploits were not a secret. Hell, half the damn town knew about his promiscuity. Whoever the hell Amber was, she had likely had it coming, trying to change him, fix him, or tie him down, or whatever she might have tried. Lord knows Barry had had plenty of those types in his bed. Amber hadn't been the first, and she should have known beforehand that she wouldn't be the last.

With a final sigh Barry turned towards his "bed", shaking his head as he stepped towards it. 'He'd get Sandra for this.' He told himself as he wrapped the blanket around his naked form and laid on the bed. He didn't know how or when, but somehow, he'd get her back for this.
 
Sandra paced the floor in her room as she waited for just the right moment to make her move. She had donned on her silk robe, one she used often and began the trek back and forth across her fluffy white carpet in her bare feet. She loved the feel of it between her toes and even had a few toys designed with just the same feeling in mind.

She finally made a beeline for her door, opening it and stepping out into the hallway. For the most part her house was quiet at night, which was good since most of the time she was sleeping, but not tonight. Tonight she had decided that Barry needed more than just one lesson and his second one was on the way now. He was certainly going to be a difficult case, difficult in the aspect that he didn't want this done to him. Most of the men and women that know of her side business and turn to her usually want this kind of training, but Barry, no this was payback for the damage he had caused.

As she made her way to the basement door, she paused by her briefcase and pulled out and envelope, inside were pictures of him with the multitude of women he had been with. Also in it was Amber, since he obviously can't remember any of their names anyway. She pulled out the images and slowly went through each one of them shaking her head. Sliding the images back into the envelope she placed it on top of her briefcase and pulled her hair back up and tied it off.

Sandra's determination was set as she gripped the envelope and headed down the basement steps to where Barry was certain to be sleeping by this point. She turned the corner and entered the room he was in, stopping shortly just to look him over for a moment. She could certainly see why women kept falling for him, he was handsome and certainly had a nice body, but Sandra learned a long time ago that having those things only got you her attention, nothing more.

She turned toward the bare wall, slipping the images from the envelope, Sandra started to post them to the wall, so Barry could look at each and every one of them. He would remember every day why he was here, his purpose would come to him soon enough. As she finished posting the last picture, she decided today was test time. Inside the envelope was also name tags for each of the images, Sandra no longer needing them to identify with the women as she had memorized them at this point.

She left Barry like he was on the bed, but made certain that she tightened the chains up that was around his wrists and ankles before she moved over toward him. She straddled over his thighs as Lyla entered the room. She was a petite young blond, someone Barry would take a liking to instantly, young and dumb would be his definition. Sandra handed off the envelope to the young girl who was at the end of her own training. She didn't even have to point and the young girl was already in place.

Her fingers moved over Barry's broad chest as her voice rose up, "Barry....Barry dear, time to wake for your new lesson." She teased him with her voice, giving it an almost sing song tone to it as her fingers traveled over the expanse of his chest. Time had come to show him the punishment and reward system she had in place. It may even give him something to look forward to in the future.
 
It took a fair bit of time for Barry to actually fall asleep, but that was understandable, given the circumstances. When sleep did finally come though, it was certainly not restful. Dreams filled his sleep. they started with a reenactment of what Sandra had done to him. Barry thrashed on the bed, kicking the blanket to the floor.

Barry's body calmed down after the first dream finally subsided, but the dreams kept on coming. His sleeping mind was flooded with images, a veritable sea of sex.

It was because of these dreams that Barry didn't wake up the moment Sandra touched him. He remained lost in his lecherous dreams until Sandra spoke. Barry stirred as her fingers slid up his chest, and the teasing voice finally brought him around.

Barry's eyes opened slowly, and it took him a moment to get his bearings, The second he saw Sandra sitting on him though, he lunged for her, or rather tried to. The chains that bound him rattled as he pulled. Barry's head snapped around to see that they had been tightened. He then tried to buck his hips in an attempt to throw her off. With no leverage from his feet though, that attempt proved as futile as his first one. With a groan of frustration, Barry fell back against the bed, his hazel eyes reflecting every bit of his anger and hatred as he looked up at Sandra.

"Couldn't even give me a decent nights sleep Sandra? I expected better, even from you. What the hell do you want now?"
 
Sandra smirked as Barry fought against his restraints, obviously trying to get to her. When he finally fell back to the bed, his anger and hatred certainly wasn't missed as it came off of him in waves. His harsh words slapped at her and she smiled softly to him as her fingers found a nipple and pinched it, beginning to twist it, "Now now, manners. Your training is far from over and until you start to show some manners, sleep will be the least of your worries."

Sandra released his nipple before brushing her fingers over it, "Now that you understand that, you have a little test ahead of you Barry. On the wall behind me are women, your women in fact. Starting at the top I want you to give me her name. It is that simple, I just want to hear you say her name."

Sandra wasn't about to tell him the rest of it just yet. Every right answer he gave she would do something she knew Barry would very much enjoy. A wrong answer and he would get pain. It was the typical reward and punishment standpoint, but with Sandra it was never typical. Each time she dealt out pain she was also going to be doing something pleasurable just not as much as if he had given a correct answer.

Her hand rested on his chest as she waited patiently for the game to commence with his first answer. Lyla also waited patiently behind her, standing in a short white pull over that clearly showed there was nothing under it. Her blue eyes looked to Barry as they waited, the envelop in her hand where the names resided.
 
Barry didn't know what pissed him off more about the situation he found himself in. He didn't know if it was actually the fact of where he was, and that he was trapped here, or how calm Sandra was in the face of his blatant hatred of her and everything she was doing to him.

The hard pinch that Sandra gave his nipple though, tore Barry out of his own head. He gasped at the feel of it, and started to squirm when she twisted it. Even worse though, was the tender touch that came after it, and what she said that followed. He was tempted to struggle against the chains again, in some vein hope that they would give out, but he decided against it, not wanting to give Sandra the pleasure of watching that.

Finally, with a sigh, Barry looked over Sandra's shoulder. His gaze went straight to the lovely blond girl standing by the wall. He completely forgot about the pictures he was supposed to be looking at while he looked at her, young, beautiful, and so many other things that he loved about women. The fact that she was practically naked, covered only by the short white slip that she wore, certainly didn't take away from how pleasing of a sight she was. When at last Barry was able to take his gaze away from her, he looked over the wall of pictures. The first thing he did, was count them. He couldn't help but smile at how many of them there were, forty-three total. His head lowered as he let out a soft chuckle and finally spoke.

"You've got to be kidding me Sandra. You actually expect me to remember that many girls, all but three of which I will probably never see again?" Barry simply shook his head, hoping that Sandra would realize how pointless this was. "Aright, fine, I'll humor you." He looked at the wall again. He did swallow hard though, as his gaze settled on the picture in the top left corner. She was blond, with green eyes, and a pretty smile. For most men, that would be enough, but for Barry, that wasn't even close. All he could do was shake his head and guess, hoping that Sandra would be dumb enough to put her friend first in line. "Amber."
 
Last edited:
Sandra watched as Barry's eyes moved past her and landed on Lyla. She knew the young woman would show no interest as that wasn't her reason for being here. She allowed Barry the moment to soak in the sight of the young woman, one Sandra knew Barry would like and hence the reason why she had selected her.

As his eyes finally moved from Lyla to the wall behind her, Sandra took in the response from him but didn't budge. She knew all too well that all the women's faces behind her, most of them he wouldn't know if any at all, but that was the point in this. Barry viewed women as objects that he could gain from, not as human beings and certainly no where near the same statue as himself, but that would change. Sandra waited patiently until Barry finally caved and his eyes moved to the first in line. She watched the confusion in his eyes being replaced with a kind of smugness that irritated her more and more.

Sandra showed no response in her eyes nor her face at his response. Her nails sunk into his flesh around his peck before slowly moving down his chest, leaving angry red lines in their wake, "That would be incorrect. That is Linda, you met her at a bar and took her home for one glorious night, kicking her out before the sun even rose in the sky." At the end of her words her fingers and hand brushed back over those same lines while her other fingers moved up to toy lightly with his other nipple. Sandra allowed enough time to finish the brush over hand over the lines before all motion stopped, "Next."
 
In truth, Barry probably should have expected what Sandra did when he got the girl's name wrong. Even if he had though, there was no real way for him to prepare for what came next. He roared with the pain, arching his back and trying to throw Sandra off. It wouldn't have been so bad if it had just been a quick raking with those nails, but the slow and deliberate motion, despite his resistance, made it hurt that much more.

When at last Sandra's nails did let up, Barry let out a gasp, his back collapsing down to the mattress as he sucked in a few deep breaths. He didn't have to look down at his chest to know that Sandra's nails had left their mark, and that truth made him all the more surprised when her touch gentled, her hand sliding back over the marks she'd made, almost wanting to sooth the pain in some way. His attention was further pulled though, by her other hand, and the way she briefly teased and toyed with his nipple.

Only when those hands had lifted did Barry finally try and focus his gaze once more. He was still breathing quickly, mostly from shock at this point. His mind replayed what Sandra had said though, and even as he tried to file Linda's name into his memory, he saw the blond girl putting it below her picture.

Barry shook his head as he tried to get his eyes to focus once more on the wall behind Sandra. What he saw this time though, made him sigh with relief. He looked back at Sandra, meeting her gaze before speaking. "Rebecca." He said confidently, knowing this time, that he was right. Rebecca was one of the few girls that were regular visitors to his home.
 
Last edited:
Sandra soaked up the response she got from Barry, every jerk and cry from him just centered around her. She let none of those reactions show even though inside she was bubbling with excitement on what his next answer would be. As much as Barry hated her, in time he was going to look at her with adoration for the change she made him go through.

When his eyes focused behind her once again she stayed as still as possible above him even though she was humming inside. His eyes turned to hers and she knew before he even opened his mouth that this was someone he did in fact know. As the words left his mouth Sandra leaned forward, her robed body brushing against his as her tongue flicked lightly over his nipple. "Correct answer," her fingers stroked softly down his sides as her teeth lightly nipped at the hard bud before sucking it into her mouth.

She didn't allow herself to thoroughly enjoy this as this was training. Slipping his nipple from her mouth she sat up again on his thighs, resting her hands on his chest, "Next." Sandra wondered how many he would actually get right and how many he would get wrong. She knew it would take a good portion of the early morning to go through all forty-three of them, but she had nothing else on her 'to do list'.

Sandra heard Lyla move to the image and place a name tag on it before stepping back and waiting once again. As Barry's eyes moved up to the next picture she gave herself a moment to take in the sight of him as well as the feel of him under her body. Again she could see why so many women fell for this man, but looks and body wasn't the only thing that turned Sandra on. Her mind wandering slightly, wondering if a man like Barry would ever really know what did turn someone like her on.
 
Barry actually found himself genuinely surprised at what Sandra did in response to his correct answer. He didn't fight or struggle when she leaned forward, and his eyes drifted closed when he felt her robed body press against his. The nip of her teeth to his nipple was a gentle one this time, and Barry sighed softly at it, even arching his back up to her when she sucked it into her mouth. The feel of her fingers sliding slowly down his sides, that gentle touch there once again, completed that reward. His eyes opened as she sat up on him once more, and his hazel gaze took in the full of her beauty before finally moving to the wall once more.

Luck would not be with Barry a third time it seemed. He knew with a single glance that he wouldn't get this girl's name right. His chest lifted and fell slowly as he sighed, letting his gaze study the rest of the pictures. In his mind, he counted all the ones he knew, and where they were. The number paled horribly to it's counterpart though, and Barry knew that that was the point of this exercise. With one more sigh, Barry let his gaze return to Sandra and spoke once more.

"Cassie." Barry said simply, already trying to brace himself to endure the next round of torture Sandra had in store for him.
 
Back
Top