Just thought I'd post some pics.

To anybody that really cares. I decided to come back and enjoy myself here. I had a few things to take care of and some things worked out and some didn't. So I say fuck it. Life goes on. :D

:kiss: There are quite a few happy to see you back!....

Been a while so I took a pic this morning.

Attachments

• photoLounging.jpg
    photoLounging.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 235
:kiss: it is indeed beautiful this time of year H24/7. I love the fall...the crisp coolness of the air...

Hope you are well, my dear! Have a PHENOMENAL week!

:kiss:

And your Modest too :kiss::heart: Lovely cheeks :D

My cheeks thank you.. :D :rose:

:kiss: it is indeed beautiful this time of year H24/7. I love the fall...the crisp coolness of the air...

Hope you are well, my dear! Have a PHENOMENAL week!

:kiss:

Hey Wckd I'm good. I like this time of year too, but because it's football time. Even though Eli and the Giants make me nuts. :) Sorry for your Colts. :rolleyes: :kiss:

Sorry for your Colts. :rolleyes: :kiss:

Yeah... you and me both. Talk about ass whoopins.... :( It's sad to see them get beat week after week. I like Manning, he's an AMAZING QB, but I had no idea that without him the entire team would fail over and over. Painter is still young...he'll adapt. Collins... :rolleyes: lord... I can't even type it out...so I won't. I keeping showing up on Sunday, hopin' IT will be THE week for our first win, only to be disappointed. Oh Well... every Team has an "off" season... lol

Take care, darlin'! :kiss:

Yeah... you and me both. Talk about ass whoopins.... :( It's sad to see them get beat week after week. I like Manning, he's an AMAZING QB, but I had no idea that without him the entire team would fail over and over. Painter is still young...he'll adapt. Collins... :rolleyes: lord... I can't even type it out...so I won't. I keeping showing up on Sunday, hopin' IT will be THE week for our first win, only to be disappointed. Oh Well... every Team has an "off" season... lol

Take care, darlin'! :kiss:

That's how good he is. I wish his brother was half as good. Well you've got Cincy on Sunday, so a win is possible. :D Have a few drinks while you watch this week. It will lessen the pain.

mhhhhh think I should cum & crawl in with you :p:D ~~:kiss::kiss:

I could use the company. I'm holding the covers up for ya.;)

That's how good he is. I wish his brother was half as good. Well you've got Cincy on Sunday, so a win is possible. :D Have a few drinks while you watch this week. It will lessen the pain.

I could use the company. I'm holding the covers up for ya.;)
its ok Hunnie ;) I sneak in & surprise you ;):D~~~:devil:

yummy crumbs.. I forgot how fuckin sexy the men are here...lol
Thank you for posting pictures and letting us perv them :p

Back