Jessica_29's Truth or Dare - <closed>

go to my bedroom, the drawer by the bed.

Choose any one of my toys, and come back and give us a show.

Well, since we're all at home... :)
I uncross my legs to get up from the couch and I give you all a little glimpse of my damp pussy.
You all tease me lovingly and it just makes me swell with anticipation.
I get to Jessie's room and open the drawer from her nightstand. My eyes widen at the selection.
I close my eyes, reach in and grab the rabbit!
vibrator_1.jpg

It's an old time favorite of mine...

I come back in the living room and hike up my skirt and sit back down. I lean back and have each guy hold either foot of mine so I'm spread eagle.
Jess, you come in front and center for a good view and I let you lick the toy before I turn it on and stick the head in my cunt.

Now, I turn it on as you all watch, closely and eagerly as I insert it with gentle thrusts.
The vibrator is hitting my clit and my juices cover the toy as I orgasm. The boys will lick it clean.

Very hot Ana. Would love to lick it clean :devil:

I think we should both lick it clean together! So slippery and wet waiting for our tongues to taste it. It will get us ready for what we'll be doing to each other later ;) ....and by that I mean hopefully licking the others cock as it slides in and out of their wet pussies

Ok since Jason is gone I'll answer.

Pizza GUY shows up at door. I realize I forgot to get cash out of the MAC machine and no credit cards accepted...Oh what will I do to pay for the pizza..He suggests a blow job from you as you are sitting there in a cute red babydoll (I love red by the way). I tell him sorry, she's all mine but I'd like to suck you off..

He looks stunned but curious and quickly agrees, Hey what does he have to lose. I show him to the chair giving you a good viewing angle. He sits and I help him out of his cargo shorts and to my delite, commando !

He is starting to harden with anticipation and the sight of you. I stroke him to get him really hard. taking his full 9" into my hot mouth. I suck and lick the entire length of his shaft, lick and suck on his balls. It takes no time before he is squirting deep into my throat. I lick him clean and thank him asking when he works again...

Licking my lips I offer you a taste...:devil:

Alright jess, I dare you to go down on Ana and me...:)

Slight mod;

First you start fucking her, then I will provide oral support for you both.

We move into my bedroom, and strip off all our clothes.

I lay down, and Ana gets on top of me, on her knees, 69 position, ass towards you.

You now start fucking Ana doggie style...

As i fuck Ana doggie style slowly thrusting in and out< you reach behind me and slide a finger in my ass...

Slight mod;

I lay down, and Ana gets on top of me, on her knees, 69 position, ass towards you.

As i fuck Ana doggie style slowly thrusting in and out< you reach behind me and slide a finger in my ass...

I am licking Ana's hot pussy as you slide in and out; then I pull your cock out, and suck it deep in my mouth, tasting her on you...

I am licking Ana's hot pussy as you slide in and out; then I pull your cock out, and suck it deep in my mouth, tasting her on you...

I slide my fingers deep inside your pussy and then hers, mixing the juices to lube my fingers..

Slight mod;

I slide my fingers deep inside your pussy and then hers, mixing the juices to lube my fingers..

...you stick a finger up her ass <wondering where our 4th guest went>

Ana has her face between my legs, her tongue licking my clit, as she has a finger up my ass

...you stick a finger up her ass <wondering where our 4th guest went>

Ana has her face between my legs, her tongue licking my clit, as she has a finger up my ass

My finger glides nicely in her ass, my tongue tasting Ana's juices from the depths of your mouth, my cock glistening with pre cum now...

My finger glides nicely in her ass, my tongue tasting Ana's juices from the depths of your mouth, my cock glistening with pre cum now...

You slip your cock out of her wet pussy, leaving it to me to tend to, while you ease your way into her back door

You slip your cock out of her wet pussy, leaving it to me to tend to, while you ease your way into her back door

It slides in easily, as I fuck Ana in the ass you slide under neath and resume licking her clit and dripping pussy...

Back