The new Naked Party Thread.

And how is puppy doing? Recovering in both body and mind?

She's finally almost all healed. Good thing, too. She needs a groomer stat.

Pity you cannot get the Vet to do it. . .
Glad he's improving, though.
:rose::rose:

I think the vet was afraid of him a little. The cat is huge with huge claws and massive teeth--but he's very docile and has never bitten anyone, not even the obnoxious pooch.

That seems an interesting little Zoo you have there, Molly.

Shall I acquaint you with the tree frog who has decided to move into my home and evade my every effort to capture him? How about the ground squirrel that is currently living in the walls? I hate that little guy. He keeps me up half the night.

Shall I acquaint you with the tree frog who has decided to move into my home and evade my every effort to capture him? How about the ground squirrel that is currently living in the walls? I hate that little guy. He keeps me up half the night.

I read about the Tree Frog; with considerable laughter, I may add.
Your adventure with the window, the glass, and the Band Aid had me in hysterics.
But a ground squirrel in the walls ?
Do tell, please.
:kiss:

I read about the Tree Frog; with considerable laughter, I may add.
Your adventure with the window, the glass, and the Band Aid had me in hysterics.
But a ground squirrel in the walls ?
Do tell, please.
:kiss:

Not much to tell. He's a pain in the ass. He scratches all night long until I want to pound holes in the walls to get him out.

The problem is that if you fumigate or something that kills the nest inside the walls then you have to put up with the smell of carrion. YUCK! Otherwise you have to dig through the walls to get them out alive and that means expense and reconstruction. It's kind of a no-win game.

The problem is that if you fumigate or something that kills the nest inside the walls then you have to put up with the smell of carrion. YUCK! Otherwise you have to dig through the walls to get them out alive and that means expense and reconstruction. It's kind of a no-win game.

Understood.
Pity you cannot lure the blighter out.

I did see THIS, though.

Last edited:
A few years ago a stray pea hen appeared on my back deck and decided to hang out for a few years. That was very cool.

A few weeks ago a stray hen {the regular chicken kind} appeared in my back yard. She doesn't spend much time with the other chickens, but she seems content to hang out.

A few years ago a stray pea hen appeared on my back deck and decided to hang out for a few years. That was very cool.

A few weeks ago a stray hen {the regular chicken kind} appeared in my back yard. She doesn't spend much time with the other chickens, but she seems content to hang out.

I don't think anyone round my home would know what to do with a stray hen, other than eat it.

There are a pair of stray buzzards that roost in the dead pine behind my place. They'll be there until the top fall out and then...They'll be gone. :)

There are a pair of stray buzzards that roost in the dead pine behind my place. They'll be there until the top fall out and then...They'll be gone. :)

Thought of building a suitable replacement ?

Yes, something large and strong. It's been one of those days, or at least it was until I met three friendly, agreeable dogs and a cute toddler. After that things started looking up.

Bwana Walt's Condiments will be coning up online fairly soon. I should have about a 150 cases of Safari Hot Sauce (The HEAT of Africa) in my garage by the Fourth. Let's see what it does in this hot sauce mad part of America.

I don't think anyone round my home would know what to do with a stray hen, other than eat it.

You feed it, give it shelter, and it gives you fresh eggs. It's a nice trade.

A pair of turkey vultures have taken up residence in my dad's barn. It's a nasty thing. Ugh. He tried to get into the loft to destroy the nestful of eggs, but the stench knocked him back down the stairs. May as well burn the barn.

You feed it, give it shelter, and it gives you fresh eggs. It's a nice trade.

A pair of turkey vultures have taken up residence in my dad's barn. It's a nasty thing. Ugh. He tried to get into the loft to destroy the nestful of eggs, but the stench knocked him back down the stairs. May as well burn the barn.

Ah, and it's a protected species, I see.
Can he hire a space suit ?

Back