Question regarding guidelines (guideline e-mail link not working)

barrymanilow

Experienced
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Posts
36
I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this type of question: I looked through each forum carefully and determined that this was the closest to what I was looking for.

I have a question regarding the guidelines (basically, I had a question on the distinction between sci-fi/fantasy/supernatural creatures which are allowed and bestiality which is not allowed, I'm pretty sure the creature in my story is the former but wanted to be on the safe side)

Clearly the place for my question is the following e-mail link:
http://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml#05319407

But unfortunately that link is broken. I was wondering if anyone had the correct e-mail to send my question to, or another way of getting in contact with the people who handle the guideline questions. Or should I just ask my question here or somewhere else on the forums? (I'll keep the exact details free from this initial post since I know most of you probably aren't into that haha)

Or should I just submit the story and see what happens? I sort of don't want to do that because if they think I'm breaking the guidelines I don't want to be banned, and want to be able to rework it to make it acceptable if need be.
 
Great, I have sent her a PM, thank you very much for replying and pointing me in the right direction!
 
Back
Top