Puke Fetish

hornii

Virgin
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
6
Does anyone have a puke fetish where you would make a girl gag and she pukes on the floor or on you? I have this fetish. I dont know if its normal or not.
 
Does anyone have a puke fetish where you would make a girl gag and she pukes on the floor or on you? I have this fetish. I dont know if its normal or not.
It isn't common, but you aren't the only one out there. I'm sure someone will come along with vid links.

What gets you off on this? I can think of some things-- they way her body heaves and convulses might be very sexy.

Or is it the vomit itself?
 
It isn't common, but you aren't the only one out there. I'm sure someone will come along with vid links.

What gets you off on this? I can think of some things-- they way her body heaves and convulses might be very sexy.

Or is it the vomit itself?

No he is the only one, really, honest.
 
No he is the only one, really, honest.

You are not really that naive are you?

Surely it only takes a half hour browsing the internet to find that some people are into things that make that seem rather mild.

People don't create stories and videos and put them out there just on a whim. There is a market for all kinds of things that you might not want to know about.
 
The only reason I keep clicking on this thread......other than the can't look away from the train wreck syndrome.....is in the hope that it's all just a joke and nobody would be.....could be aroused by that. ewww
 
You do know that coprophilia exists right?

I am sure you find that more disgusting (I certainly hope so anyway).

No... coprophilia isn't a joke either.

Careful in that big bad internet if you are so easily turned green by the simple knowledge that people enjoy some crazy things.

You know... there are rumours (I certainly hope it's a joke)... that some people enjoy daytime TV! ;) :eek:
 
True and all are free to have their own fetishes.

But this one really turns off me. And I am happy that I see many with me.
 
as long

There are others put there, I am not one of them but whatever floats it. The guys I have spoken to (and it has all been guys) tell me its the power of making a girl take cock so deep down their throats that they puke, and, if it comes put of their noses and makes them piss themselves, all the better.

As long as they clean up after themselfs!!! can you imagine the stench ?
 
The Big Bad Internet doesn't bother me at all but some of the things that get some folks off amazes me.
 
And I am happy that I see many with me.

I have always had this funny little quirk where I believe people being in a minority doesn't make them any less valid or any more worthy of ridicule.

I am strange like that! ;)
 
amazed

yes, and this is the FETISH forum. Prepare to be amazed.

I'm constantly amazed by some of the things I read on this site, some have even led me to try a few things I thought I had no interest in.

This one though, I think I will give a miss!
 
Last edited:
For anyone who's seen "Two Girls One Cup," a simple vomit fetish is almost cute.
 
if you haven't been face fucked to the point of puking, you haven't truly been face fucked.
 
Does anyone have a puke fetish where you would make a girl gag and she pukes on the floor or on you? I have this fetish. I dont know if its normal or not.

My EX husband did. He searched for that porn online all the time.
 
Back
Top