45 Milf looking for naughty boys

SandraMILF

Virgin
Joined
May 31, 2012
Posts
27
Need someone to send me PM with some dirty message. Tell me why you like older ladies and what real ladies you really want.......
 
me me!

Dear God in heaven above, pm me please! :eek: let's see if we can't get something going, that's a fantasy right there.
 
to be your naughty boy and have some fun with a MILF i would love to learn form you and pleasure you in all the right ways you love if your interested in having a young man pleasure you please PM me
 
Need someone to send me PM with some dirty message. Tell me why you like older ladies and what real ladies you really want.......

Hello,

I love the idea of a sex craved older woman who needs to get off watching me jerk off and shoot my load as she goes deep inside of herself. I love the idea of an older woman looking at me and getting soaking wet thinking about riding me. I also love the idea of spying on an older woman and getting caught or her spying on me. Older women are so sexy...I would love to get drunk with an older woman and get naughty and put my dick in all of her holes. :) if interested I am looking for an older woman to play with on skype or yahoo. I would love to talk to you about it. I hope I hear from you.

my stats: 24 years old, athletic, white, dark hair, 6 foot tall
 
28m here. Very new to the boards. Just find myself believing there's more to life than the normal, mundane routines of life.

I've always been fascinated by the thought of being with an older woman...someone who knows what she wants and isn't willing to play the tedious games that often comes with relationships...someone that can tell me what she enjoys, and longs for the ultimate desire of sharing them with me, at least on here.

I would love to hear back from you, and if not, I hope you find exactly what it is you're looking for. :rose:

Thank you,
jd
 
Back
Top