Uk register/ love the uk

looks it!

let's hope someone else arrives.....

Not sure if you've seen it or not but there's another UK thread in the Playground subforum. Only joined in myself a couple of days ago but they've been very welcoming and it's more active.

Not sure if you've seen it or not but there's another UK thread in the Playground subforum. Only joined in myself a couple of days ago but they've been very welcoming and it's more active.

hello there :D

though i imagine this thread's purpose may be different from ours.

just sayin hi

Hi guys,

Im new here so not sure what to say. Im 20 m manchester. Young, hung and horny. Looking to have some fun and meet some cool people.

U_B

I am a nasty dirty man who liked to use a woman as a fucktoy. Have you ever been fisted or made to gag with a hard cock down your throat? And clips on your nipples?

Hi From south east england here just wanted to post and say hi to all the UK'ers here.

Last edited:
i'm an ipswich town supporter arnold...love them tractor boys...so there is life on the uk thread

Hi folks,

Dan from the South East here,looks like there are a few of us Brits on here tonight.

Hundreds of channels and I'm watching an Only Fools and Horses special - not that there is anything wrong with that I hasten to add

Really? I feel so sorry for you Lisa... they lost again today :rolleyes:

lol i'm used to them loosing..when they win it is such a shock i have to look twice at score hehehehe..well i'm hoping paul jewel will sort us out in the end ..he cant be no worse than they tosser roy keane..my hubby is watching sky..hence me being on here

Hi all

39 M from Bucks, relatively new to Lit.com, like what i see so far. Can't get chat to work very often though!

Back