My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

My stomach turned over, as I thought about taking his cock into my mouth, But I had no choice. I knew the bastard would turn over a tape to Mark, and worse would find a way to get it on the internet.

He spread his legs to give me room between them, and I reluctantly knelt between his parted thighs.

I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I've never done this before.Please don't make me do this."
 
"You've done this before.....I saw you sucking that cock on tape, and telling how much you loved it. Now take out my cock, and start SUCKING."

Jim wrapped his fingers in her hair, and pushed her head closer to his groin.
 
It was a lost cause. The bastard was going to make me do this, he held all the cards. As I looked up at his sneering face, I felt the bile rise in my throat.

I roughly tugged his belt free, before struggling with the snap that held his jeans together, as I lowered his zipper, I felt his hips rise off the couch. Timidly I curled my fingers over the waistband of his jeans, and tugged them off. He sat there before me, in only his boxers and a shirt.

I knew it would do no good to stall, so I reached in to his shorts, and pulled out....My god, it was huge.

"Jesus. It's so big"

I managed to wrap both hands around it, and slowly began to stroke his monster to life. I knew he wanted to feel my mouth on his cock, so I slowly slid the head of his cock into my mouth.
 
Kellys mouth slid warmly over the head of his half hard cock. Jim smiled with contentment, as his bitchy daughter-in-law began to run her tongue around the head of his cock. Jim forced her head up, so he could see her face as she sucked on his rapidly hardening member.

"You suck cock just like a whore.......Your lips are perfect for wrapping around a big cock like mine....I bet you're loving this aren't you.....At heart you're justa dirty slut..Aren't you."

Jim let go of her hair, and it seemed that kelly returned with even more gusto to her cock sucking.
 
As Jim continued talking to her, Kelly found herself willingly sucking on his hard cock. As much as she tried to control herself, she had to know, how big his cock would get. Her tongue rolled all over the big head of his cock, and she wondered if it would fit inside her tight pussy. Her husband was less than half the size of the cock she held in her hand, and it wasn't even hard yet.

She could feel Jims hands holding her head, but not forcing her head down on his shaft any more. She looked up at him, as her mouth encircled the tip, before sliding his cock as deep as she could into her mouth. With every bob of her head, she could feel his cock becomming harder, and longer.

She released his cock, and ran her tongue along it's length, amazed at how long it was. Scared, but excited that her Father-in-law would soon bury his weapon in her tiny pussy.

She covered the head of his cock with her mouth, and felt him apply pressure this time, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, and then into her throat.
 
The bitch was really getting into it. I was willing to bet, that if I put my hand between her legs, I would find her juices dripping down her leg.

I pushed on head slightly, forcing her to take my cock deeper into her throat. She was going to have to learn to take my cock all the way, in every hole. As she started to gag, I let up, and let her get her breath, before pushing her head back down on my cock.

"Either take it all on your own, Or I'll make you."
 
I knew I had to do what he wanted. I tried relaxing my throat, as he shoved more and more of his monster into my throat, finally I felt his pubic hairs tickling my nose.

I began to bob my head up and down on his hard member, my lips spread wide open in order to fit his huge member inside my mouth. I finally let his cock leave my mouth, and I slowly ran my tongue up and down each side, before sucking each of his large balls into my mouth.

I looked up and saw the look of bliss on his face, before taking his monster deep into my mouth again.
 
Kelly had turned into a good little cock sucker. I couldn't take my eyes off her, as she continued taking my entire cock into her throat. She wasn't doing this just because she had to now, no she was starting to really enjoy it.

Abruptly, I pulled her head away from my cock. Taking my cock into my hand, I slapped it across her face, before shoving it back into her mouth.

"Lay back on the couch slut."
 
I did what I was told. I was still dressed in my tiny skirt, shirt and bra. I had absolutely no idea what he would do next. Would he shove that cock in my pussy, or make me suck his cock some more.

"What are you going to do now?"

I was anxious, slightly scared, but anticipating his next move.
 
Jim looked down at his sexy little daughter-in-law, with her skirt up above her waist. Her sweet pussy glistened with her juices, as she lay sprawled before him.

Jim moved between Kelly's spread thighs, and buried his face in her wet pussy.

"Someones pretty wet down here, maybe it's not as bad as she thought."

His tongue moved across her clit, batting the tiny nub back and forth like a tennis ball. His hands slid under her fine ass, and pulled her pussy tighter against his face.
 
Kelly was embarrassed by her obvious excitement, as her Father-in-law went down on her. It didn't take him long at all to give her a massive orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh" she wailed."Ohhhh lick me, oh shit!!!"

Her hips began bucking immediately, her cunt forced up into Jims lapping tongue.

"Ohhhh My God!!!!!!!! Oh Oh Oh"

Her hands grabbed Jims hair, and forced his face hard against her convulsing pussy.
 
I had wanted this to be good for Kelly, but this was unexpected. The force of her orgasm caught me by surprise.

"Unbutton your shirt, and play with your tits."

I was going to have fun with her, this ought to look good on tape.
 
Without even thinking about it, my hands moved to my shirt. My fingers moved nimbly, unbuttning each button on my shirt. I pulled the material to the side, exposing my tits encased in my lacy black bra. I looked up, and saw Jim practically drooling at the sight.

I didn't have room to take off my shirt, so I pulled the cups of my bra down, forcing my breasts up. My hands moved to my nipples, and I began to pinch and tug on my big hard nipples.

"Do you like this" I purred.
 
"Hell yeah"

I watched for awhile, as her hands played with her big tits. Her eyes closed, and I could see that she was really getting into it.

"Ok enough. Bend over the couch, time to get down to it."
 
My stomach got butterflies, as Jim told me to bend over the couch. It was finally time. He was going to stick that monster inside of me. My whole body was a mixture of fear, and excitement. Despite my disgust for my father-in-law, I had to admit, I wanted to feel that big cock buried in my cunt. I wanted to feel it stretching me further than I had ever been stretched before.

I did what he asked me, I braced myself against the arm of the couch, and bent at the waist, my legs spread enough to give him access to my wet cunt. I could feel my juices running down my legs, as he stood behind me, and looked me over. I knew he had to love the sight of my firm ass, barely covered by my little skirt.

"Is this what you want? You want to fuck your sons wife while she's bent over the couch in your livingroom?"
 
That was exactly what I wanted. I had fantasized about this moment from the first time Mark had brought Kelly home to meet me. While fucking other women, I had thought of Kelly bent over my couch, with my cock buried deep in her pussy, then in her ass. It was a dream come true, and here she was wiggling her ass, nearly begging me to fuck her.

"That's exactly what I want, to fuck the living shit out of you right here, right now."

I looked over her body again, as I moved closer. I could see her big breasts hanging down, her nipples nearly brushing the arm of my blue couch. The lips of her cunt were visible underneath the hem of her small black skirt, small drops of her pussy juices visible there.

As I moved between her spread legs, I reached down, and spread her fine ass cheeks. I wanted a good look at what I would be fucking later. I planned to make her beg me to fuck her there. My hard cock pressed up against the opening to her cunt, as I looked over the brown puckered opening to her ass. I could feel her press back, trying to force my cock into her tight pussy.

I reached down, and grabbed my cock, running the head of my monster along the slit of her cunt. Again I could hear her moan.

"Is this what you want slut?"

Without waiting for an answer, I shoved my cock into her waiting cunt. I only managed to get about half of my cock in before it became to tight.
 
I could almost feel his eyes bore into me, as he spread my ass cheeks, and looked down at my ass. In all my time with Mark, he had never even looked at the opening to my ass, and here was his Dad, openly admiring it.

That's exactly what I want, to fuck the living shit out of you right here, right now."

I could tell by Jims words, that this wasn't going to be a love fest. He planned on doing exactly what he said, he was going to try and fuck me senseless, whatever it took.

I tried to prepare myself, as he lined his cock up with my cunt, but I was still unprepared for the force he used to drive hios cock into me. All the breath left my lungs in one large grunt, as he shoved his monster halfway into me. I looked back, as he slowly pulled that big, thick cock out of my cunt. I still couldn't believe that the whole thing would fit inside me, but he was determined to shove the whole thing inside me. I watched the muscles in his arms flex, as he grabbed my waist, and pulled me against his thrusting cock.For the next 5 minutes he rammed his cock into me repeatedly, until finally he was buried fully within me.

"ugh.....Ugh....Oh shit..." was all I could moan over and over, as he brutally fucked my tight pussy.
 
"You like this slut."

If anyone could have seen the look on my face, they would have thought I was really angry, it was just the force of the fucking I was giving Kelly. All she could do was moan, and shove her ass back harder against me.

I reached forward, and under her, and roughly squeezed those big tits. Her nipples were hard as rocks, as I continued to slam into her. I could feel her cunt start to tighten, and I knew it would be long.

I dropped her breasts, and moved my hands to her hips, as I pulled her even harder against me. Over and over I slammed my sweaty body against her firm ass, my hands leaving red marks on her hips.
 
"Oh God..Oh...Oh...Ohhhhhh."

The force of his fucking pushed me past the brink. He was so big and hard, I could feel my whole body tremble with the force of my orgasm.

"Fuck me harder you bastard" I screamed as he did just that.

I was sure my moans and screams could be heard through the whole trailer park, but I didn't care. He was fucking me so good. He didn't give me a break, the whole time I was cumming, he continued to play with my tits, and my clit as he slammed that big cock into me.

Finally I calmed down, and he slowed down his pace, slowly fucking me, while his hands ran over my ass cheeks.
 
God, she was a good piece of ass. She had really gotten off getting fucked like that, and it was just the beginning, she was all mine now. I had the tape, and she would do whatever I wanted her too.

I looked down at her fine ass, and the way her skirt really showed it off. I pryed her asscheeks apart, and looked at the tight opening that I meant to possess next.

I slowly removed my cock from Kellys cunt, and smiled as I saw how wet it was. No need for lubrication I thought. I ran my finger along my cock, and got my finger wet. I returned my cock to her cunt, and began to slowly fuck her again.

I looked back down at her ass, and slowly slid my finger over the brown, wrinkled openeing. This was going to be good I thought, as I slid my finger deep intop her ass.
 
God his cock felt so good, as he slowly fucked me. The new pace he had established felt good, without pushing me too close to another orgasm. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off me, his big meaty hands touching me everywhere.

His big hands slid across my ass, sending a chill throughout my body. I could feel his eyes bore into me, as he pried apart the cheeks of my ass. I felt a sense of loss, as he withdrew his big cock from my cunt, but within a few seconds, he had buried it back in me.

"What the hell are you doing?"

His sudden invasion of my ass was totally unexpected. I wasn't sure exactly what he had shoved up by ass, but imagined it was a finger. I tried to move, but he held me still with his other big hand.

I could feel him begin to move that big finger in and out of my ass. The uncomfortable feeling was gone now, only to be replaced with a new sensation, that intensified the feeling in my pussy. Despite my best efforts, I felt myself enjoying the new feelings.

"Ohhhhhh Yessssss." I moaned, as he fucked me with both his finger, and his big cock.
 
After her initial discomfort from my fingers anal invasion, Kelly seemed to be really getting into the double fucking she was getting. I added a second finger to the one that was reaming her ass, and her moans only got louder. My cock felt even harder, as I thought of filling her pretty ass with my cock.

"Do you like my fingers up your ass? You want to feel my cock up there don't you."

My cock was pummeling her cunt, my groin slapping against her ass with each hard thrust.
 
Jims cock and fingers had me cumming again. It was hard to believe that something being shoved up my ass could feel good, but the combination of hius fingers and that big cock was driving me out of my mind.

"Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhhh"

The thought of him shoving his cock up my ass would normally have made me sick to my stomach, but he had me feeling so good, and besides I knew he would do what he wanted anyways.

"Fuck my ass.....Shove that big cock up my ass."

I wanted to feel his cock invade my virgin passage. I needed to feel the animal want that I was sure would sweep over Jim, as he fucked my ass. I wanted his hands mauling my tits, and cunt as he stretched me wide open.
 
Her ass was so sweet. My heart pounded rapidly in my chest as I heard her beg me to fuck her ass. I knew she must be a virgin back there, based on her previous lack of experience.

The muscles in her ass gripped my fingers tightly, and I could only imagine how tight it would grab my cock. I pulled my wet cock from her cunt, and rubbed it against the opening to her ass. My hands kneaded the firm fleshy cheeks as I slowly forced the tip of my cock into her ass.

"Relax," I urged her as the big head of my cock pushed past her tight outer ring.
 
"Shit." I screamed in pain, as he forced that big cock into my ass. Despite Jim urging me to relax, pain shot through out my body as he forced the tip of his cock into my ass. He left it there for a moment, and gradually the pain subsided. Jims hands were clamped on my hips, keeping me from going anywhere.

My hand moved to my cunt, and my fingers flew over my clit, as I felt Jim begin to force his cock deeper into my tight opening.
 
Back
Top