Eating Your Own Cum


Great video

I did that a few times when I was younger. Swallowed what made it to my mouth. Unfortunately, I'm not quite so flexible anymore. I'll have to give that a try again sometime, if my back ever loosens up.

http://www.moviefap.com/videos/6f1b2a489ea4f3f4abae/cum-in-own-mouth.html

There was another on that page, with her finger fucking his ass while his legs were up over his head. Wish my woman got so turned on by such things. It'd undoubtedly make eating my cum less of a hit-or-miss affair
 
When I first started watching internet porn and viewing women swallowing semen, I became obsessed with collecting or aiming my loads intending to eat it up. Whoever has tried this, knows that a man's erotic energies basically leave along with the semen. So I "failed" a number of times, but I also succeeded a fair amount of times.

I just got to the point where I can't be bothered. Cum degrades so quickly in oxygen, so I just stopped trying.

I am interested in methods of freezing large amounts of cum to be thawed later. Then I could imbibe while masturbating or something. Still seems like an awful bother, and I'm not sure how good thawed semen really would be.

Nothing compares to taking a load straight from the dick. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to one and some wouldn't want to suck cock in the first place.
 
hi

i think precum is the best i like to wet my finger a rub it over my slit and lick the pre cum off it:kiss:
 
bblobby,

Precum tastes great, I think we all agree. How do you do after you've shot your load?
 
bblobby,

Precum tastes great, I think we all agree. How do you do after you've shot your load?

I was told: "Lick your cum from my mouth or I will never suck your cock again!" I LICKED! I SOON DISCOVERED I LIKED MY OWN CUM!
 
freezing cum

I regularly do gangbangs with 5 guys, and although i love to swallow all their loads to finish, it was never really enough for me, so i discovered that some freeze their cum and save it for a later date....brilliant, i thought...so i requested my partners masturbate 3-5 times a week and save their cum in a tupperware to freeze and then reheat at a later date....on average, each partner arrived a week later with about 25 loads (some also got their friends involved who found this fantasy sexy, so one of my partners came with 40 frozen loads, which blem my mind)...including my own 30 (jerked off alot that week), we had about 180 loads...we actually had to double boil using three pots becuz of the quantity....think a nalgene bottle nearly full of cum....i was so intimidated, but so turned on the challenge...my partners dipped their cocks in the cum and fucked my mouth with it, they used the cum as lube and fucked my ass raw with it, and whatever was left of it they forced me to drink....i was pretty sick near the end, to be sure, but i think i swallowed over 100 loads of cum the other night....other bukkake lovers, try it out, and comment on how much this grosses you out or turns you on...
 
I've ate my cum seveal times, sometimes when I jerk off...sometimes creampies with my wife, but sometimes I REALLY want to eat someone else's cum..but that's another thread.
 
i finally got to try it.i wasn t sure id like it but i was so turned on while i was eating her pussy full of my cum and would have loved it if she liked it to.ideally she would have stradled my face and made me eat it but it was ok for first time.i dont think she liked it at all.i think she thought it was gross.so i don t see me doing it again anytime soon which kinda sucks.but everything sexual is gross to her,lol
 
Back
Top