What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to do your homework for you but I'm feeling generous enough to tell you that it was published in August 2010. Go get 'em tiger!

don't INSULT us with some guesswork that is OUTDATED and based on NOTHING

having said that SHOW ME

I DARE YOU

I think it will have some impact on jobs but it will be worth it.

But the 800,000 jobs thing is just a tired old Michelle Bachmann distortion. Why not read the CBO report and get your own facts rather than letting liars shovel you a load of crap?

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/21670

where does it refute the number?

I showed you where CBO talks 800less jobs

stop the BS of M Bachman, don't be a child

Nowhere in there do they talk HealthCare and job creation

Your BS works with MINDLESS IDIOTS like LADY VER and her ILK......NIGGER KUZ and NIGGER DAILY and NIGGER UD, but its BS

I told you......you couldn't show me

WHY DO YOU PULL SHIT LIKE THIS?

WHO TEH FUCK ARE YOU FOOLING.....BEYOND TEH MINDLESS and is that YOUR AUDIENCE?

THE MINDLESS FOOLS?

Where does the CBO say there will be 800k jobs? They don't. Michelle Bachmann just took their analysis that says that there's a group of workers out there working for no other reason than to get health insurance - and that they may use aspects of the ACA to get coverage elsewhere and stop working. So for example a few more women might be stay-at-home moms while their husbands work - instead of working just to get health insurance while most of their wages go to childcare.

The CBO said that there will be a few less workers because less people will want to work just for health insurance. And in a way that's good because it frees up jobs for people who really want them, thus lowering the number of jobless Americans who are seeking work.

Michelle Bachman came up with 800,000 and lied, saying the CBO's position is that 800k JOBS will be eliminated when they really said it's WORKERS leaving the work force. If I recall correctly (because this discussion has happened before on Lit), the CBO said that the group of people who would stop working if they had access to health insurance through husband working, exchanges, etc was 1 in 200 workers.

first off, YOU lied when you asserted that the CBO doesn't say there will be 800K less jobs, UTTER LIE

you even sent me to Aug 2010 report that (you claim would refute that) an utter lie

and the CBO does say 800K less jobs will be around, PERIOD, END OF STORY!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE???????????????????????

first off, YOU lied when you asserted that the CBO doesn't say there will be 800K less jobs, UTTER LIE

you even sent me to Aug 2010 report that (you claim would refute that) an utter lie

and the CBO does say 800K less jobs will be around, PERIOD, END OF STORY!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE???????????????????????

The report was published in August 2010 but it wasn't their quarterly budget outlook.

If you ever find it, do a word search for "800,000" and you'll come up empty. I've already been through this with RighField.

The report was published in August 2010 but it wasn't their quarterly budget outlook.

If you ever find it, do a word search for "800,000" and you'll come up empty. I've already been through this with RighField.

I showed you where in 2011 they said 800K

YOU SHOW ME OTHERWISE

I read thru the Aug 2010

Show me where it says otherwise

YOU CANT

I think it will have some impact on jobs but it will be worth it.

But the 800,000 jobs thing is just a tired old Michelle Bachmann distortion. Why not read the CBO report and get your own facts rather than letting liars shovel you a load of crap?

what CBO report refutes the 800K

SHOW ME

MO

RON

ICK

That was your link not mine.

You're in trouble because you're declaring someone else's opinion as fact without having any supporting evidence. You should stop and think before doing things like that otherwise you're Jen.

It doesn't refute it because it doesn't discuss Michelle Bachmann's opinion in its reports.

it was YOU that said

The 800 was BS.....and I showed you link of CBO TURD saying so

it was YOU that said if I read CBO report of Aug 2010, it would rebut my point

IT DOESNT

YOU LIED!

it was YOU that said

The 800 was BS.....and I showed you link of CBO TURD saying so

it was YOU that said if I read CBO report of Aug 2010, it would rebut my point

IT DOESNT

YOU LIED!

You claim the CBO said 800k.

You can't find anywhere at all where where they said that though.

And it's my fault?

You claim the CBO said 800k.

You can't find anywhere at all where where they said that though.

And it's my fault?

I realize there are more of you......VOTE THE CUNT, I WANT FREE STUFF, I WANT AN OBAMA PHONE.....low information voter, then there are of me......a THINKING PERSON......

We all know that LIT is populated by the DUMBEST of the DUMB, LIKE LADY VER......and THAT is who you cater/pander to

When you say (among other things), the above.....Clearly I linked it......CLEARLY

further YOU said that when I talked 800K it was bogus and that an Aug 2010 CBO Report would refute it

IT DOESNT, IT DIDNT

It wont stop the DUMZ of LIT to high Five you

here it is

CBO: Health law to shrink workforce by 800,000

The report, published in August, said, "The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the legislation, on net, will reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by a small amount—roughly half a percent—primarily by reducing the amount of labor that workers choose to supply … That net effect reflects changes in incentives in the labor market that operate in both directions: Some provisions of the legislation will discourage people from working more hours or entering the workforce, and other provisions will encourage them to work more.”

Republicans gleefully seized on the admission, eagerly promoting it as evidence of what they call the law’s job-killing effect.

“More bad news for American families,” was how Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s office described the report in a release.

“Since day one Republicans have opposed Obamacare for a simple reason: it would destroy jobs. Minority Leader Pelosi, Leader Reid and others said we were wrong. Guess not," said John Murray, deputy chief of staff for Majority Leader Eric Cantor.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49273.html#ixzz2H0pCTfxp

There is NO ONE

On either side of the aisle

That now says

ObamaCare will increase the workforce, lower healthcare costs, be better provider of healthcare or lower the deficit

You should be PISSED at PUSSYPELOSI for the UTTER LIES she told all of us

and the DUMZ who pushed this shit thru against the wishes of the MAJORITY

CBO: Health law to shrink workforce by 800,000

MTV +20 Pts
Email
Print

Douglas Elemendorf is shown here. | John Shinkle photo

Douglas Elemendorf says the new law will reduce employment by 0.5 percent. | John Shinkle/POLITICO
Close
By J. LESTER FEDER and KATE NOCERA | 2/10/11 5:18 PM EDT

CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf told the House Budget Committee on Thursday that the health care law will reduce employment by 0.5 percent by 2021 because some people will no longer have to work just to afford health insurance.

“That means that if the reduction in the labor used was workers working the average number of hours in the economy and earning the average wage, that there would be a reduction of 800,000 workers,” Elmendorf said in an exchange with Rep. John Campbell (R-CA).
Continue Reading

Text Size
-
+
reset

VIDEO: CBO on health law

Latest on POLITICO
Newt warns GOP on debt ceiling
LaTourette rips anti-Boehner gang
Richardson brushes off State Dept.
Transocean's $1.4B deal will help Gulf
Crapo scheduled for DUI appearance
Playbook: Gun push

POLITICO 44

The report, published in August, said, "The Congressional Budget Office estimates that the legislation, on net, will reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by a small amount—roughly half a percent—primarily by reducing the amount of labor that workers choose to supply … That net effect reflects changes in incentives in the labor market that operate in both directions: Some provisions of the legislation will discourage people from working more hours or entering the workforce, and other provisions will encourage them to work more.”

Republicans gleefully seized on the admission, eagerly promoting it as evidence of what they call the law’s job-killing effect.

“More bad news for American families,” was how Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s office described the report in a release.

“Since day one Republicans have opposed Obamacare for a simple reason: it would destroy jobs. Minority Leader Pelosi, Leader Reid and others said we were wrong. Guess not," said John Murray, deputy chief of staff for Majority Leader Eric Cantor.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49273.html#ixzz2H0pCTfxp

Even when he knows the truth he will play dumb and try and force you to post a link that George Washington was the first President.:rolleyes:;)

no

he relies on the intellect of the LADY VER's of LIT to give him KUDOZ:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back