Big pussy lips

1410gsr

Really Experienced
Ladies do your pussy lips hang down? I find it very hot and sexy when a girls lips hang. So if you want to post a pic of yours :) maybe we will see whose hang down the most?

Ladies do your pussy lips hang down? I find it very hot and sexy when a girls lips hang. So if you want to post a pic of yours :) maybe we will see whose hang down the most?
I am sure you will find diverse opinions about that part of a woman's anatomy.

I am sure you will find diverse opinions about that part of a woman's anatomy.

So? There are threads that ask for women with big nipples or whatever and I'm sure people have diverse opinions on those. My guess is if this thread does get started up and women do post (doubtful) then it will only be frequented by people who do enjoy 'big pussy lips'.

im in

I too find something sexy about "big" pussy lips or lips that hang. Good idea but women might not find it sexy like us.

Here, I'm sort of in between but I hate the idea that women are changing their labia or whatever to conform to ideas about what is attractive and what isn't. Like our vaginas aren't neat enough :rolleyes:. Anyway here's my contribution...
[Pictures prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, I'm sort of in between but I hate the idea that women are changing their labia or whatever to conform to ideas about what is attractive and what isn't. Like our vaginas aren't neat enough :rolleyes:. Anyway here's my contribution...

and it's fantastic !

And such a luscious contribution, Conn!:D

I happen to love hanging pussy lips. I also love the other kind. I just love them all. Haha. Hoping more women contribute.

Don't change a thing, great pose. I think your vagina is neat-o!!

Love your contribution again. I wouldn't change a thing except for the proximity to my face!

Beautifal Connubium, i love the pose, can you come hover over me like that? ;)

They look perfect to me, would not change them a bit.

By far the most attractive woman on this website!

I couldn't agree more Connubium, I dislike the idea that women feel they need to change any part of their anatomy to conform...

I've seen this picture of you before and I like it very much... You have exceptionally beautiful lips in my opinion...

I've been seeing a girl (on and off) with pronounced labia minora, and no, I don't mean Connubium (haha!), which I suppose is what the OP is calling "Big Pussy Lips." It was a first for me, and I love 'em. They're sensitive and they excite me so.

Speaking of which, Connubium, j'aime tes labium.

Thanks guys :D

I've been seeing a girl (on and off) with pronounced labia minora, and no, I don't mean Connubium (haha!), which I suppose is what the OP is calling "Big Pussy Lips." It was a first for me, and I love 'em. They're sensitive and they excite me so.

Speaking of which, Connubium, j'aime tes labium.

Would be cool if you did mean me :rolleyes:.

Thanks, if my labia had emotions I'm sure the feeling would be mutual, and yes they are sensitive :nana:

I think this "type" of thing is something guys and girls may find attractive but arent for sure how to explain what it is they find attractive. I'm pretty sure you will find both sexes sneaking on here and looking. Maybe for curiousity sake, or maybe cause the have a pronounced interest in the subject matter. Either way, women would get over their perception that guys dont like "Big Pussy Lips" I'm pretty sure this thread would skyrocket.. My girlfriend has HUGE labia majora. They are big and puffy and wonderful. She was very very shy about them when we first got together, but now.. she is less shy.. It was her thought of how guys percived them that made her not like the way she was made. Also, she complained about them "getting in the way" all the time. I say they are always in the right spot :) I hope to see more from this thread. A lot more....

Hot pic C

Love to see them close up.
May i get between your legs and take a closer look?
You have a hot package.
I agree, I can not see many other women posting their
lips.
Drew

Back