PM asshattery

I know, right? Besides, if I'm supposed to be seeking male validation, then I'm clearly failing miserably. :)

It's pretty easy to see through those snarky posts and know you're just asking for a good railing. Obvious to the most casual observer.

I've had far more than my usual crop of asshats this week. The reply to this one almost wrote itself:

Title: hi dear how are u

seems ur really expereinced in handling guys

And it seems that you have no idea how to talk to a woman politely.

Exactly! You don't owe those asshats anything!

The worst part is when they act like they're doing us a favor by sending us messages. Believe it or not, dudes, not all of us are here because we're seeking male validation.

Especially male validation from a male asshat. ;)

Every great once in a while I get a PM from someone who genuinely wants to take a conversation privately (keyword: CONVERSATION), and I don't have a problem with that.

And just to clear up any misconceptions, I'm not a jaded bitch. Not all men are asshats. Sometimes I want to refer some of these asshats to some of the classier men who post on Lit just so they can get a clue, but I can't find it within myself to bring that kind of misery to the non-asshat men.

here's my gems from the last few days:

"I often amaze myself at how charming and interesting I am, so maybe you'd feel the same way!"
i wonder why someone so amazing needs someone to chat with? lol.

and

"do you smoke at all?
I'm 26, I find women who are slightly older who smoke to be very attractive."
gee, thank you. i'm not that old. *rolls eyes*

so i was thinking more about the form letter response and i realized i didn't like it cuz it kinda requires selecting one or more reasons. i also realized that while i love the idea of bone-crushing snark in the reply, that approach is flawed because: a) some people like abuse and b) it kinda invites a reply, which is not desirable. so here's take 2:

your unsolicited and (frankly) ludicrous attempt to hump my leg via PM has won you an award:

1) this form response, and
2) my copying & pasting your pathetic attempt at written english communication in the PM asshattery thread.

any future such communications will be treated in the same fashion.

have a day.

your unsolicited and (frankly) ludicrous attempt to hump my leg via PM has won you an award:

1) this form response, and
2) my copying & pasting your pathetic attempt at written english communication in the PM asshattery thread.

any future such communications will be treated in the same fashion.

have a day.
Where's the "Like" button?

Today I got my first dick picture, and one wanting to blow my husband while I watched. Neither are of interest to me, or my husband.

Ooh, I've had that one too - I wrote him back a very thorough response about how 'spoiling' has been spoiled for me.

What's the best response to asshat queries about my attire, or what kind of 'panties' I'm wearing? I don't really understand it...

Ooh, I've had that one too - I wrote him back a very thorough response about how 'spoiling' has been spoiled for me.

What's the best response to asshat queries about my attire, or what kind of 'panties' I'm wearing? I don't really understand it...

I've sent this pic as an answer a few times ...

6a00e54f937a85883401543484e294970c-800wi

Just ... all the guys who PM me after I make a comment on a thread asking if I want to "tell them more", or all the guys who blindly offer me an ASL and a request to chat ... stop doing it. :-/

I tend to dryly note that yes, ASL is all I need to know about them before I leap into their arms. :)

Oh dear - can't be bothered pasting the last one I got here - it's too long, but
a) Don't send me crappy stories & then claim they were inspired by me - I very much doubt it &
b) I'm 37 - don't refer to me as 'an older woman' it's not appreciated!

Oh dear - can't be bothered pasting the last one I got here - it's too long, but
a) Don't send me crappy stories & then claim they were inspired by me - I very much doubt it &

You know BB, I am 43 and get "mature" once in a while and think wow. . . not cool man, not cool at all. It does crack me up though. I think well, I guess when you are all of 16 and posting on here pretending to be 30, 43 would qualify as mature. :)

*strapping on my orthopedic stripper shoes, and hobbling away for the early bird special*

Her Saucyness hit upon it. Keep in mind some of these guys probably only just recently took their Avril Lavigne posters down, and they're ranking you in the same spank-bank categories as their friend's moms.

You know BB, I am 43 and get "mature" once in a while and think wow. . . not cool man, not cool at all. It does crack me up though. I think well, I guess when you are all of 16 and posting on here pretending to be 30, 43 would qualify as mature. :)

*strapping on my orthopedic stripper shoes, and hobbling away for the early bird special*

Thanks Saucy - that made me feel a bit better and made me laugh! :D

Her Saucyness hit upon it. Keep in mind some of these guys probably only just recently took their Avril Lavigne posters down, and they're ranking you in the same spank-bank categories as their friend's moms.

I know you're right E but I don't have kids yet so I don't feel like someone's Mum!
I feel like when we're talking sex most people want to feel young & gorgeous in their fantasies - it would be like me saying to them 'I want to lift your beer gut & lick your slightly saggy balls!'

I know you're right E but I don't have kids yet so I don't feel like someone's Mum!
I feel like when we're talking sex most people want to feel young & gorgeous in their fantasies - it would be like me saying to them 'I want to lift your beer gut & lick your slightly saggy balls!'

HAHAHA!!! This just made me spit my water half way across the room!

That should have come with a spew alert.

Back