My Slave Collection (PM to Join)

I noticed that Myla was the first woman to arrive.

"For being the first woman to answer my summons, you will be rewarded with a day free from torture and all the food you can eat, Myla," I told the Russian woman with a nod of approval. I didn't much care if she understood what I said or not. It turned me on to see Myla looking at Abigail...

"I wonder where the other women are?" I muttered out loud. I stuck my head out of the doorway and again yelled for the other two women. "SCARLETTE! ALEXIS! Come here NOW! There will be absolute hell to pay if you don't get here before I come looking for you!"

I turned my attention back to Abigail, my anger growing at Scarlette and Alexis for their failure to respond promptly.

"You're too hesitant, Abigail," I said, critiquing the young woman. "Show us what you do when you're alone and really horny. And don't try to act all demure -- I don't buy that crap."

As much as I wanted to focus on Abigail, I couldn't help but be increasingly ANNOYED at Alexis and Scarlette's tardiness.

"ALEXIS! SCARLETTE!" Again, I yelled out for both of them. "I am getting really angry! Don't make me hunt you down!"


------------------


FLASHBACK

I could never cum from oral sex, even with as much physical and mental stimulation as I got from Myla and Alexis. But even then, I fucked Myla's throat as brutally as I could.

I grabbed Myla's hair tightly with one hand and held her jaw open by gripping her throat with the other. Using this firm grip on her head, I jerked Myla's head viciously on my cock, cramming my cock as far down her throat as I could, as fast as possible, and with all the force I could muster. I KNEW that Myla was chocking on my cock, and that my cock head would leave deep bruises down the back and inside walls of her throat.

I revelled at the gagging, choking noises that Myla made, and the gargling sounds of her attempts to breathe through the accumulation of saliva and pre-cum that took turns with my cock blocking her throat and air passages. Her face turned bright red and then a shade of purple as she showed the initial signs of asphyxiation, and I felt her instinctive thrashing struggle to breathe fighting my powerful grip.

I decided after a few seconds to spare her life, so I quickly removed my cock from her throat. I could see the pain, shock and horror on her face as she tried to gulp in badly-needed air in her oxygen-starved lungs. I'm certain her jaw aches and her throat is raw from the pain of my bludgeoning cock -- and that only heightened my own arousal.

I quickly moved behind Myla while she gasped for air and tried to recover from the brutal face-fucking. Again, I grabbed her by the hair, and forced her face into Alexis' cunt.

"EAT THAT CUNT, YOU STUPID RUSSIAN BITCH!" I yelled at Myla. Then, as if to add emphasis to my command, I again shoved my cock -- now lubricated with Myla's saliva -- deep into Myla's ass.

I didn't start slowly this time, and instead made great use of the added lubrication to slam-fuck Myla's ass rapidly and with great ferocity. I held her by her hip with one hand and maintained my grip on her hair with the other while I slammed my cock all the way to the hilt in Myla's ass, only to withdraw its full length completely, and then repeated the process in quick succession.

It took about 20 minutes after I started fucking Myla's ass a second time before I could feel the sperm boiling up from my balls. Loudly, I roared as I felt my white-hot scalding cum erupt deeply inside Myla's bowels, coating her lower intestines with generous gobs of my sticky sperm.
 
Last edited:
Alexis limped into the room, she was feling the effects of her beating on the first night, "I'm sorry...." she whispered as she walked into the room and looked at new girl before blushing and turning the other way. Even though she did lick Myla's cunt the other night, she was forced to but she wasn't forced to stare at this woman.
 
Abigail heard the man yell again for the other women and heard the anger in his voice. 'I hope he doesn't take this out on me...' she thought. "You're too hesitant, Abigail. Show us what you do when you're alone and really horny. And don't try to act all demure -- I don't buy that crap."

She turned it up a notch. Her hand flicking over her clit and the other pinching her nipples. She moaned slightly. She wanted to please him, but at the same time, she was embarrassed. No one she knew back home, ever knew that she played with herself. And now there were all these people looking.

But, as her hand played more and she became more turned on, she cared a little less. Abigail moaned again.
 
"You're late," I hissed at Alexis, my voice dripping with venom. "For that, Alexis, you must be punished."

I grabbed Alexis by the hair and dragged her over to the foot of the bed where Abigail lay moaning. I forced Alexis to crawl up on the bed in between Abigail's legs, where I forced Alexis' head down into Abigail's crotch.

"You know what to do, Alexis," I said curtly, before quickly turning my attention back to Abigail. "And you, Abigail, you just need to sit there and keep playing yourself while Alexis licks your pussy, sucks on your clit and slurps out your cunt like there's no tomorrow -- until sometime AFTER you cum all over her face."

I opened a closet and took out a leather flogger and handed it to Myla.

"Flog her ass until she cums from the pain," I told Myla, pointing to Alexis' upturned ass. I then left the room to hunt Scarlette down.

It took me a few minutes to find Scarlette, naked as usual but with her favorite high heels on. I didn't say a word, and simply grabbed her by the hair and jerked her down on the floor so I could drag her back to my room with me.

Once back in the room, I hauled off and slapped Scarlette's face several times whiloe yelling at her.

"WHEN *slap* I *slap* CALL *slap* YOUR *slap* NAME, I *slap* EXPECT *slap* YOU *slap* TO *slap* DROP *slap* EVERYTHING *slap* AND *slap* COME *slap* RUNNING *slap* TO *slap* ME, DO *slap* YOU *slap* HEAR *slap* ME, YOU *slap* STUPID FRENCH *slap* CUNT?"

I saw her go limp and somewhat unconscious, so I stopped, long enough to go to the closet and get a leg spreader, some duct tape, a collar with small, metal rings and a pair of hand-cuffs. I attached Scarlette's ankles to the leg spreader, and strapped the collar around her neck. I then cuffed her hands behind her neck, attaching the hand-cuffs to the metal rings on the collar. To finish things off, I put a ball gag in her mouth.

With her legs spread unnaturally wide, her mouth stuffed full with a ball gag, and with her hands cuffed behind her neck, I then proceeded to put duct tape on her pubic region, making sure to cover all areas with pubic hair growth. When I was sure that the adhesive had enough grip on her pubic hair, I jerked off the duct tape bit by bit, tearing out tufts of Scarlette's pubic hair in the process.

The pain from this primitive "waxing" procedure woke Scarlette up from her daze, and her muffled screams beneath her ball gag gave me much pleasure. I saw that I missed a few spots, so I repeated the procedure to get any and all traces of hair remaining around her cunt and asshole.

The skin around her vaginal and anal regions were beet-red by the time she was completely smooth. Just to make sure she got as much pain from the experience as possible, I poured a liberal amount of rubbing alcohol on the now-hariless regions of Scarlette's crotch area, and then briskly massaged the burning, cool liquid into her tortured skin.

-----------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

I fell exhausted upon Myla's back mere minutes after cumming deep inside her ass. My body poured a gallon of sweat all over Myla's body, which then dripped onto Alexis' body below.

I eventually rolled over to lay on my back upon the bed. I reached for both women, and had them lay curled and cradled along my sides and in each of my arms.

After about a minute or so, I forced both their heads towards my cock, and said, "From now on, after I cum, you need to make sure you clean my cock completely -- using your mouth, and nothing else."

I rested one hand on each of their heads, so I could feel them moving, even after I closed my eyes and languidly swam in the pool of attention of their two, young slave mouths.
 
I started flogging Abigail's ass. It felt cruel and although I didn't like her I hated having to hurt her. I understood that I had to continue until she came and I also knew that unless I flogged her with all my strength I would be punished myself. Still, the muffled screams disappearing into the new girl's pussy made me feel awful.

Then he dragged Scarlette in and beat her for being late. I wondered what had kept her from answering his call. We all knew the consequences of missing a beat with this psycho. Had she been trying to escape? Maybe I should try to befriend her and find out.

He bound her to a metal bar and ripped her pubic hair out with some kind of industrial tape. She was gagged and so her screams were muted but between her and Alexis the noise was still incredible. I turned slightly to avoid looking at Scarlette's suffering. Alexis' ass was bright red with huge, angry looking welts rising on it. I gritted my teeth and kept going. I was not about to piss this man off twice if I could avoid it. The pain in my ass was gradually receding and nothing to that of the 2 tortured women in the room but it fucking hurt nonetheless and I wasn't about to endure a repeat performance in a hurry.

I switched hands with the flogger and put my back into hurting the other woman. Before long she would probably be bleeding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

As soon as he came, the Filipino man became gentle and pulled us into an embrace. I was totally repulsed by his behaviour by now but I was so relieved that his rape of my virgin asshole was over that I even put my arm around him. Then he told us to clean his cock and I remembered what a bastard he truly is. We cleaned him up, our tongues mingling on his shrinking dick despite our dislike of one another. I hoped that he would go to sleep so I could clean myself up and check for bleeding, then maybe get a little rest.
 
Last edited:
Abigail kept playing with herself, now almost completely oblivious to being watched. She moaned again before the man pushed a girl's, Alexis he called her, face into her crotch. "You know what to do, Alexis. And you, Abigail, you just need to sit there and keep playing yourself while Alexis licks your pussy, sucks on your clit and slurps out your cunt like there's no tomorrow -- until sometime AFTER you cum all over her face." 'Oh my gosh,' Abigail thought to herself, 'first these people have to watch me, and now I have to let a girl lick me there, where no one has ever been?'

Not only did she have to let her, the man handed the other girl a flogger and told her to hit Alexis with it.

Abigail saw him drag another girl into the room, but as she begin to feel the girl's tongue on her, she no longer paid attention to the others. She now concentrated on what she was feeling. She moaned again, louder now.

Suddenly, she heard muffled screams and looked up to see him "waxing" the other girl with duct tape. Again her attention swayed back to what she was feeling. Moaning more often and louder, Abigail felt her orgasm building. She flicked her fingers quicker.
 
Alexis felt tears in her eyes form from the pain she was receiving from the pain of the flogging. Her ass had turned a deep red colour and she could almost feel the blood boiling up.
She continued licking the new girl out, her tongue teased trying to let the girl become closer to her orgasm.
 
All the torture I inflicted upon Scarlette, and watching all the action going on with Myla, Alexis and Abigail, had me turned on to an insane frenzy.

I positioned myself in between Scarlette's legs, with the spreader bar on myt shoulders, forcing her legs up high in the air. I grabbed Scarlette's throat with my left hand, wnile my right hand massaged her small breasts.

Knowing full well that her hymen was still intact, I roared as I savagely thrust my dark-skinned, condomless Filipino cock dppe inside Scarlette's now-hairless, Caucasian cunt. I felt the initial resistance of her virgin membrane strain underneath my cock's assault, until it inevitably collapsed and gave way. Scarlette's cunt was dry and completely unlubricated, and the slight bleeding from her torn hymen helped slide the rest of my cock's length deep inside her.

I let Scarlette feel the pain for one second, before I started sawing my cock in and out of her, deep and hard and fast -- just the way *I* like it. Just for the hell of it, I slapped Scarlette on the face twice -- this time, making suire to avoid knocking her unconscious.

After all, I wanted her to feel her pain from my cock as it permanently took away her virginity...


------------------------

FLASHBACK

I spent a few minutes relaxing, and even took a very short nap.

When I woke up, I took Alexis and Myla to the kitchen and told them to make their own breakfasts.

For myself, I grabbed something to eat along the way. I was in a rather big hurry to meet my new acquisition: a young woman named Abigail.

END FLASHBACK
 
Abigail, despite herself, began to love the feeling of another person's tongue on her. She began to moan almost continually now. "Mmmmm..." Her orgasm building, just a little longer, and she would be pushed over the edge.
 
Now that the Filipino guy was ripping into Scarlette's pussy he was somewhat distracted. I eased up on Alexis slightly, twirling the flogger impressively but not putting much force behind it when it fell. I really didn't need to flog her hard anyway, her back was getting messy. She was smart enough to keep yelling her head off as though I hadn't let up.

I felt sorry for Scarlette but there was nothing I could do. I hoped that when he decided to fuck me it wouldn't be so violent. I thought that sex was supposed to be enjoyable but he was using it to rain further violence down on poor Scarlette. The man was insane.
 
I slam-fucked Scarlette's tight virgin cunt for what seemed like hours, but in reality, must have only been minutes. Towards the end, I held her thighs on my shoulders while one of my hands encircled her neck. I grabbed her hair with the other hand, and tileted her head so she could see my cock pistoning in and out of her deep, hard and fast, ripping away the remaining shreds of her virginity.

Before long, I felt my cum boiling deep inside my balls, and then erupting through my loins and jetting out of my cock, pouring white-hot semen deep inside Scarlette's womb. I came for about an entire minute, roaring my triumph and dominance throughout the room.

Afterwards, instead of feeling spent, I threw Scarlette's legs about me, freeing myself from her entangling limbs. I felt energized, and wanted much more than Scarlette's virginity. I leapt up and grabbed the flogger from Myla's grip, and started lashing at Scarlette.

I paused for a few seconds, and surveyed the room. Then, I looked at Myla, and pointed to my growing cock.

"Suck my cock right now," I ordered the young Russsian woman. "Clean it off with your mouth, unless you want to be next under the flogger."

Then, I resumed flogging Scarlette viciously.

"Did you expect me to hold you, and comfort you after fucking your tight, virgin cunt, Scarlette?" I said viciously. "If you do, then youmust not understand that this is a punishment for you."
 
I dropped the flogger in my hand and moved quickly to suck his cock. I could taste Scarlette's juices as well as his cum. I was grateful for the simplicity of the instruction. Before long I was going to miss some English and make another mistake and I didn't want to do it while he was in this mood.

I used my hand on the base and coated him in saliva, working fast enough to keep him excited but being very careful not to touch him at all with my teeth. I was terrified after the last time.

He seemed satisfied with my efforts as he ignored me and flogged Scarlette as I knelt at his feet. The poor woman looked as though she'd had enough. It was a brutal way to lose your virginity.
 
After expending my residual energy and frustration upon Scarlette with the flogger, I threw down the toy and grabbed Myla by the hair.

"You are doing very well tonight, Myla," I said, my voice getting hoarse from exhaustion. I disengaged my cock from Myla's mouth, and went over to the bed where I rolled Alexis off Abigail and released Abigail from her bonds.

"Alexis, take Abigail and Scarlette back to your room," I wearily ordered the beaten young woman. "You may rest and tend to any injuries you may have for the rest of the night. Now, before I change my mind, GO!!!"

I waited for the three women to scurry out of my bed chambers before turning my attention back to the young Russian woman left behind.

"You will share my room and my bed tonight," I told Myla, gesturing at her, myself and my bed in a manner that I hoped would help convey my exact meaning. "I shall take a nap, and then, I expect you to please me. If you fail, I will punish you."

With that, I took her hand, climbed into bed and held her close to me as I prepared to go to sleep. I held Myla with her back towards me so I could cup her large breasts from behind and entwine her body and legs with my own legs. Sighing with contentment, I kissed the back of Myla's neck, just below her hairline, and trailed soft, wet kisses all the way to her ear, jawline and neck.

Tomorrow, I think I shall give Scarlette away to one of my sadist Domme lesboan friends. Lately, she hasn't been quite as responsive as I would expect from a pleasure slave of mine...
 
Last edited:
I couldn't believe how gentle he had become after the violence of the session I'd just witnessed. I wasn't about to take it for granted though. I pressed my ass back against his cock and gave a convincing impression of wanting to be in bed with him.

I was going to have to learn English fast if I was going to keep up with him and his demands.

After a short while, he fell asleep. I lay completely still, too scared to do anything unless he awoke and was angry with me. I was far too nervous to rest myself.
 
He released me from my bonds. He ordered, Alexis I think it was, to take me and Scarlette back to her room. I scurried out of the room as quick as my still shaking legs would let me. Back in Alexis' room, I thought about my day so far. I had been kidnapped, sold, stripped naked, and forced to let another girl lick me until I came. It was just too much. I began to silently cry as I tried to fall asleep.
 
I awoke the next morning, and smiled to myself with satisfaction at the memory of last night's events. I found the thought of them most... gratifying.

I saw Myla by my side, lying quite still. I wasn't sure if she was asleep, but that didn't concern me. I was, however, disgruntled that I did not wake up to the sensation of having my cock deep down her throat.

I grabbed Myla by her hair, and simply pushed her head down to my pelvis with one hand. With my other hand, I stuffed my cock -- steel-rod hard from "morning wood" -- into Myla's mouth. I wasn't sure if that woke her up, so I gacve her a few light slap on her face.

"MYLA!" I said loudly, without yelling. "You need to suck my cock when I wake up everytime you spend the night on my bed, do you understand?"

I didn't really care if she understood what I said. She'll learn English soon enough, what with all the incentives I plan to give her in the future. The other girls, however, understood what I said, and the volume of my voice carried the message and implied threat to their room.

On that note, my thoughts drifted to Scarlette. I was not at all pleased with her absolute lack of responsiveness last night. I picked up the telephone while Myla serviced my cock with her mouth.

"Hello, dear," I said when the familiar woman's voice answered on the other end of the line. "I have a present for you. Her name is Scarlette. No, no -- you don't have to pay me anything. This is a gift. You can come and pick her up whenever you want. I'll keep her in the dungeon, isolated and untouched, from now on -- she's just for you now."

I hung up the phone, and felt a great weight lift from my shoulders.

"I think giving Scarlette away was a good idea, don't you think, Myla?" I asked the women, whose mouth was currently stuffed full of cock. I didn't wait for the Russian woman to give me a muffled, gagged answer. Instead, I laughed, long and hard.
 
Last edited:
Talia was young were she was sold to her Mistress she was sold to her to pay off some debts her father had she was born in Germany but moved with her parents to the USA and learned english fast she was always eager to learn new things and try stuff she had never tried before

Talia got sent to a slave training camp so that when she old enough to do as wished she would know how and what she should do when not she got returned to her Mistress when she was 18 she knew her place was on her knees beside her Mistress at all times unless told other wise and always naked and her hands claped behind her neck so that her Mistress could see and have anything she wanted when she wanted

Talia is now 23 had very nice green eyes,red hair like fire long enough to tickle the middle of her back she wore them always up in two pony tails since her mistress liked them that way was only 5,2 not really skinny but not to fat and had lushes breasts and pink nipples she always tried to keep hard so she always looked her best for her Mistress and she had a nice bubble butt to fit to her body

her Mistress got in a car accident and couldnt hold her anymore she was sad but was told she was to obey and do as told from the next who would buy her and always show her best side as she did for her she told Talia that a good friend of hers would pick her up clean her and get her ready for the buyer who might buy her and they would make sure she came in good hands

a couple came the next day to pick Talia up she was called in the room to her Mistress and the couple she crawled in on hands and knees her eyes always down low as she then sat back on her knees her legs ever so slightly spread and her hands like always told behind her neck thou her eyes never dared raise higher then the shoes of the person before her as she waited to obey she wore a silver collar with a ring infront that she may be taken as a pet if wanted

the couple smiled looking over her "Well well she is very well trained we see that will bring alot of money " they smiled at her Mistress and then the women came and whispered in Talias ear "wish i could keep your for myself little one" as she then hung a leash on her collar tugging ever so slightly giving Talia the chance to follow as they reach the door the women tells her to stand up not wanting to ruin her outisde on the stones

in the van she was told to sit and not say or move as they drove away she fought a tear away knowing she would never see her Mistress again as the women on the phone called someone

"Hmmm sound good ill take her and yes do please leave her untouched for me but i do have a new toy for you just came to my hands WELL trained and very eager to obey and please wanna look ill meet you like always and then you can look at her and you can bring my Scarlette" she smiled as she hung up looking back once to Talia

the van stoped as the man stayed behind the wheel and the women came back to her "Talia do me a favor and sit on your knees as always over there on the blanket and wait " Talia noded and went right away to obey

but this time knowing the person she talked to would buy her maybe she spreaded her legs enough to show off her shaved silky pussy and her hands behind her neck arching her back slightly so that her breast perked out a bit more as her nipples were hard as well waiting her eyes lowered to the floor of the van her hair tickling her back some and still up on two pony tails on the side of her head wondering who might buy her and where she would land hoping on one side it would be a man she hasnt been able to obey a man yet and would love to try but she knew the women they were easier for her to please at the moment as she blushed slightly some trying to fight it away quickly as the pictures of her Mistress came to mind how she tied Talia up and spanked her Talia loved spanking how her butt turned pink then red from each and every hit and then tingled and stinged with lust as her skin turned hot almost making her get wet just at the thought

hearing now the women outside of the van greating someone else she knew the time came and hoped her cheeks werent red anymore and her pussy not to wet of the thoughts that came to mind

the women entering the van started to speak before she could notice anyone else getting in

"this is Talia she is very well trained she was sent to a training camp and loves to obey and please she isnt a virgin anymore but you would be the first male to have her ohhh... and she loves to be spanked *hearing the women say that made it awfully hard not to smile and blush again* what do you say...?! and did you bring Scarlette?!"
 
Last edited:
Meeting Talia

"She's in the dungeon, safe and secured," I greeted the woman as she got out of the van. I peeked into the van while the woman went in the house to get Scarlette and was quite pleasantly surprised by the girl inside.

"She's certainly very attractive," I commented to the woman several minutes later as she led Scarlette to the van. "She's also apparently very well-trained -- very much unlike Scarlette, I'm afraid."

I waited for the woman to load Scarlette into the van, then looked at the girl inside and motioned for her to come out and exit the van. I didn't say a word to her nor looked at her again until the van drove off the estate.

I motioned for Talia to walk ahead of me. I prefer to have my slaves walk ahead of me so I can keep my eye on them and protect them if need be.

"So, your name is Talia," I said as we entered thehouse. "My name is John, but you will never address me by my name -- but you know that, I presume."

I guided Talia to the kitchen with my hand placed gently at the small of her back.

"Are you hungry, Talia?" I asked. "Do you know how to cook?"
 
Talia moved before him as motioned to without saying anything she did as told walking before him her arms still behind her neck so he could watch her body

she walked on her tippie toes making her body look nicer her hips swaying lightly back and forth hoping he liked it as her Mistress did before him walking in the house she heard him tell her his name as he then told her she would never call him that way she noded knowing that before

walking into the kitchen feeling his hand on her back she didnt dare move then to quickly so he would think she wants to out run his touch or to slow making him think that she didnt want to go with him in the kitchen her eyes thou never raised higher then the floor as she then heard him ask her if she was hungery

"im not that hungery Sir i wont be needing to eat other then you wish it of me and i can cook but im not perfect about it but i can cook my Mistress before you Sir never complained about the food therefore i hope i can please you with cooking if that is what you wish of me !" she wasnt sure thou what she should do now she knew by her Mistress so long she is in teh house her place was on her hands an knees next to her other then she had to do somthing she had to stand for but he hadnt told her where he wishes her to be

stoping in the Kitchen she did that what was in her blood and droped to her knees next to him legs lightly spread her bubble butt rested on her heel of her feet her hands on her neck her arms pointing out to the side her back straight that her breasts where perking out nicely on the way down on her knees she brushed over her nipples to make them hard to be able to look her best as her Mistressed wished of her for the buyer just hoping she didnt do anything to upset him thou she couldnt wait till she could show him everything she had learned at the camp like she showed her Mitress before him
 
I was inwardly pleased with Talia. She took the initiative to walk in a way that pleased me, and she took the initiative to drop down to her slave position on the floor without mytelling her to do so. She was well-trained, indeed. I reminded myself to make sure I let the woman know how I felt about Talia as soon as I got to know her completely.

Of course, I didn't outwardly show my pleasure to Talia. Instead, I simply walked out of the kitchen and headed for my bedroom.

"Come, Talia," I said simply, in my way that confidently presumes utter obedience. Once in the room, I went to the dresser and opened the drawer that held several leather straps with metal rings and some length of rope. I gathered what I thought I might need, and then sat in a large chair.

"You are very attractive. I wish to look at you some more, Talia. I want you to display your self for me, show yourself off to me, show me your wares. Model for me."

I showed Talia the straps and rope in my hand, and placed them on a nearby table.

"And then afterwards, Talia, I would like to tie you up."
 
Last edited:
Talia watched as his shadow left the room she didnt dare move till he told her to follow as she quickly tried to keep up with him as she then waited in the door way as she was breathing a bit faster as she tried to hold her body straight again

she didnt see yet what he had gotten as he then told her she was attractive she knew she wasnt upsetting all that much which made her happy as well as he then sat down and told her to show herself she noded

Talia crawled so that she sat right before him she then slwoly stood up not to move to fast standing before him she went to show him first that her skin has never been damaged when she stood she always made sure that she stood on her tippie toes she then turned around slwoly turning so he could take a good look at her as she then stoped the second time when her back was faced him she bend over spreading her legs her hands wraped themselfs around her ankles as she then saw the ropes and whips and all she had to fight away a smile her breasts hanged beautifully between her legs he could see on her butt that there were small marks on them

from the marks on her butt he could tell she didnt behave or she really liked spanking alot but her skin was silky and lightly tanned she was always to oil herself up in the morning so her body always looked its best

her pussy was shaved and slightly wet now after hearing what he had said she loved to be tied up just as much as spanking and obey and pleases her Mistress now Master after some time she remembered how her Mistress wanted her to bend over her lap but not dare touch her lap so she could look very closely over her butt and pussy thou she wasnt sure if he would want that

Talia raised up slowly as she walked first away from him to show how her body moved when it should walk before him as she then turned around walking towards him again showing him how her hips swayed and her hair when she walks to him her arms once again at her neck holding her body perfectly straight as she then walked up next to him bending over his lap and not to let her body touch his lap she tippie toed as high as she could and spreads her legs ever so slightly so he could if he wished to take a closer look hoping she wouldnt upset him with this
 
I smile as I inspect every inch of her exquisitely beautiful female body.

This girl is not only very well-trained, she also has good instincts and is quite intelligent. I am quite pleased.

"You please me, Talia," I state quietly, nodding and smiling. "For this, I will reward you."

I stand up and take her hand, and guide her to the bed -- MY bed.

"This is my bed, Taila," I say, as if introducing Talia to her newest acquaintance. "Those who please me very much may come to visit it once in awhile. Those who please me greatly may even sleep on it on occasion. Those who please me the most get to share it with me."

I guided her to lay face down on the bed.

"Beginning tonight, you will stay on this bed -- hopefully,for quite a long time. This is your reward and I hope you will appreciate it," With that, I place a small leather flogger next to her face on the bed, making sure she can see it while I tend to other things...

I take two rolls of soft bandages from the nearby drawer and then pull her arms behind her back, so that her hands touch the other arm's elbow. I then bind her forearms together gently, firmly and tightly behind her back.

Satisfied that her hands and arms are sufficiently bound, I then fasten a pair of leather cuffs -- both covered in soft fur -- around her ankles, which I then connect to straps that I anchor to the foot of the bed.

The next step involves slipping a soft leather collar underneath and around her neck. A stainless steel ring at the back of the collar allows me to slip soem rope through it and tie it to the head board -- not too tight as to hang the poor girl, but enough to make sure she doesn't squirm off the bed.

Once I am certain that Talia is secuely bound, I smack her ass with my open palm -- just once on each of her butt cheeks.

I let her recover from the sudden shock for a few seconds, and then begin to gently and tenderly rub her ass, stroking it lightly with my open palms -- only to spank her again, this time twice on each side.

I kept this up, increasing the number of swats on her behind, and interspersing it with soft caresses that allow the growing warms in her loins to melt into her being.

Every so often, I would reach underneath her to check for wetness that I could use to lubricate my fingers and swirl around on her clit.

"You showed me that you have what it takes to please me, Talia," I said casually, as if making polite dinner conversation. "And now I would like to see if I know how I might please you in return."

And with that, I spanked her some more with my open palm, consciously letting her wonder about the flogger sitting so close to her face.
 
she laid there face to the bed her legs slightly spread as she then saw him lay the flogger infront of her eyes she blushed and had to fight her body some as it wanted to squirm for joy she was probly already getting wet without him

touching her



after he had tied her up she smiled slightly this being one way her mistress used to tie her up and before she could think her thought done she gasped some as she then felt his hand swat down on her buttocks she listened to him as in
some time she closed her eyes nibbling on her lower lip not to moan without permission thou she did raise her buttocks slightly to make his hands come even quicker down on her



Talia was getting wetter and wetter by each and every swat as she then felt him smack her clit some she gave a small moan off blushing as she was shocked herself that she couldnt control herself hoping she didnt upset him at all

it was getting harder and harder not to moan as his swat then his hand softly rubbing on her cheeks felt so good and then on her clit and this was all new to her her mistress had used a dildo on her before therefore is she no virgin but



she had never had a man inside her at all which made this all very exciting for her to be now the slave of a man

even when her mistress had guests over or so they were all women she guessed that her mistress never liked men or she just didnt want to let the men near her slave



Talia blushed as she tried threw bitting on her lower lip to keep the soft moans from coming out thou some escaped over her lushes little pink lips she didnt dare look back at him to see if he was upset with her moaning and squirming

begging for more her body shivering under his hand with lust her hips jumping ever so slightly to each swat his firm hand makes on her now hot red buttocks the feel of it the hotter the skin got the softer it was getting and each time

he rubed over the soft skin her hips pressed ever so slightly against his hand she normals had control over her body more then this thou it was so excited to be touched from a man she had a hard time



she wanted to tell him she was sorry that she cant understand herself why her well trained manner at the moment not so well trained is but she didnt dare speak now without him alowing it she arched her back to perk her buttocks

some for him as if wanting to show his eyes slightly hot wet she was and was getting from each swat her toes curled as her finger nails bored slightly into her arms to fight back the urg of her body that was enjoying each and every

touch of her new Master


Talia kept looking at the flogger wondering what and when he was going to use that somthing like that she hadnt ever felt on her silky sking before thou somthing much like it but was still different a women has a different strength and

the way she hits as a man who has to watch how hard he hits her breathing is getting faster forcing her breasts under her to press against the bed everytime which made her nipples hard again her hair laid in there two pony tails

next to her face but not covering it as her eyes when opened only looked at the flogger or the bed sheets she was laying on which felt very soft under her that was probly not all the dry anymore under her pussy from the feel of it

was she dripping wet
 
I notice that Talia makes almost no sound in reaction to the spanking and caresses she receives. I wonder if she is trained to withhold such reactions, and if so, then her training and self-control is very impressive indeed...

I softly and gently brush her hair away from her neck with my hand, and then plant a trail of kisses on the back of her neck that leads up to her ear.

"You make no sound," I whisper my observation in her ear. I reach down and in between her slightly-spread legs to play with her clit, which I now notice to be dripping with juices from her cunt. "Why is that, my pet? Why are you so silent? Do I need to do more to get a reaction from you?"

With that, I grab the flogger and push myself off the bed. I twirl my wrists in a circle to fan the multiple soft leather tails of the flogger into her upper thighs and buttocks.

"Tell me: why are you so quiet, slave?"

I paint a series of lashes along her thighs, butt and legs as I wait for her to answer.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top