Looking for athletic woman to produce mega-baby

hardcollege4

Literotica Guru
Hello, I am 25 male 7'2 and weigh 245 lbs of muscle. I can benchpress 600 lbs and can run a mile in 2:58. If there are any athletic woman that are comparable to me in physical stature I would love to chat with you and discuss the possibilities of a mega-baby.

In the alternative, if you are an exceptional to moderate woman and find this remotely humorous I would love to chat with you about the possibilities of making a mehh-baby.

Hope to hear from you soon and together we will make Hercules Chucknorris Jackbauer the best baby ever.

Hello, I am 25 male 7'2 and weigh 245 lbs of muscle. I can benchpress 600 lbs and can run a mile in 2:58. If there are any athletic woman that are comparable to me in physical stature I would love to chat with you and discuss the possibilities of a mega-baby.

In the alternative, if you are an exceptional to moderate woman and find this remotely humorous I would love to chat with you about the possibilities of making a mehh-baby.

Hope to hear from you soon and together we will make Hercules Chucknorris Jackbauer the best baby ever.

NICE post

So you are more athletic than Shaquille O'Neal, yet are not an NBA millionaire?? Sure you are.

Your mile time is 45 seconds faster than the current world record.
Sounds legit.

I checked it today. Are you running a new world record later tonight? Or are you going to be busy bench pressing?

I'll just go ahead and declare shenanigans on this silly silly post.

2:58 mile....rofl :rolleyes: You could have at least done a simple search to see what the ACTUAL times from running a mile are.

All any of us can guess is....you probably never ran a mile. Ever :D

So good luck with your search and all that....

Hello, I am 25 male 7'2 and weigh 245 lbs of muscle.

I'm curious ....how much of that 245# is the weight of your head?

And, of course, a man such as yourself, magnificent in every way, must have a cock and set of balls that would make the entire, combined Dallas Cowboys team envious.

agree...

running the mile in 2:58 sounds fishy...(although I have done it myself several times)......probably had the wind to his back at the finish...

I'm curious ....how much of that 245# is the weight of your head?

And, of course, a man such as yourself, magnificent in every way, must have a cock and set of balls that would make the entire, combined Dallas Cowboys team envious.

Just put my head on a scale, 11 lbs of my 245 is head weight. The rest of your statement is entirely accurate.

Omg people!!! Why soooo serious.........the guy was making a joke.
You know....funny ha ha!

Have you lot had a sense of humour bybass :eek:

Just put my head on a scale, 11 lbs of my 245 is head weight. The rest of your statement is entirely accurate.
Omg is your cock like a fish????

You know when fishermen say "I caught me a fish ((((((((((this))))))))) big when it was actually (((this))) big??????
Bcos that would be realllllly dissapointing for those Dallas Cowboys :eek:

Omg is your cock like a fish????

You know when fishermen say "I caught me a fish ((((((((((this))))))))) big when it was actually (((this))) big??????
Bcos that would be realllllly dissapointing for those Dallas Cowboys :eek:

You know what else would be disappointing for them. Another year of this guy:

Attachments

• romo.jpg
    romo.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 63
mega-baby?

i don't know ladies if i were you i'd ask him for a full frontal pic before i commited to anything. the pic should show how tall he is.

Somewhere out there is a 7'2 Adonis wondering why everyone is laughing at his serious request . This is how super villains are born, be careful people!

Back