What a great night strap on delight

Pretty good video, wife and I both agreed that it would be a good night, but would change the ending to her feeding me the cum and having me lick it off her face, then it would be a perfect night
 
I love the way you two think! :)

I was a pretty good video, thanks for sharing it captainkid
 
I have already put in a request for a good ass fucking for my birthday. I am hoping to break out the feeldoe, but I will take what I can get. I just don't want to have to be a bossy bottom. I will let you all know what happens.
 
from the other thread. last night!

my wife was waitting for me when i got out of the shower last night. she had on a nightie and a rubber dick sticking straight up. she was laying there stroking it like it was really hers. she made me suck it and took pictures while i did. then she put on a condom and slid it into me. she fucked me in a few positions. what made it even more hot, was the fact that she talked dirty to me and kept telling me "i wish i could pull this out of you and spray hot cum all over your face. you want a big dick to shoot on your face dont you?" we ended up with me on my back, legs over my head, and her pounding me while she jacked me off. there was a looong string of precum hanging from the tip of my dick onto my chin that we could see. this made her jack me off hard telling me to get ready to take a load in the face. when i came she was burried balls deep in me and aiming my red hot dick at my own face. i blasted about 5 squirts all over my face, pillow, hair, etc. the cum just kept shooting and she was telling "oh yeah, take that big load. taste that cum baby!"



i almost passed out!
 
Sounds like a very intense experience, San Diego. She's an awesome wife to put that much effort into pleasing you. Trust me, thrusting a strapon isn't the most natural thing for us and for her to keep up the dirty talk and push you that far, flowers and chocolates won't cut it. ;)
 
Sounds like a great night sandiego1... I love the "dirty talk" while getting pegged, it makes an already hot experience, even hotter.

I agree with satinmarabana, you need to do something really special for her, just to let her know how much you enjoyed that!
 
Sounds like a great night sandiego1... I love the "dirty talk" while getting pegged, it makes an already hot experience, even hotter.

Personally, I did not know that getting pegged with out the dirty talk was ever an option!!! Haaa, seriously, the talk is what makes it so great, I do not think it would be so tantalizing with out it
 
;)

Johnie... I couldn't agree more, the dirty talk is definitely a huge factor in my enjoyment :)
 
Wife and I picked up a Feeldoe More last night. Have had some prior experience with other harnesses and dildos but the "strapless strapon" was a very hot experience.

Got things going with some bi porn. Slid her end into her pussy and turned on the vibe. I went down on the cock and swung around so we could 69. It was incredible sucking on that cock while pushing the vibrating base against her clit all while getting my own sucked.

I then got up and put a condom and lube on the dildo. Got over her and straddled it, slipping the tip into my ass. I worked my way gently down the cock as she seemed awestruck at the expressions coming out of me as I did so. She also let out some appreciative moans as the bulb inside her was rubbing up against her g-spot in that position. She started stroking my cock as I rode hers. I did not last long at all and was spurting all over her in no time. She took some up with her fingers and fed it to me as she continued to thrust up into me.

And that was just the beginning of a fun night with our new toy. Even tried to mount it in my ass and use it for dual penetration on her, which we found is technically feasible, but not very functional. I'm sure we'll be experimenting with more positions and such in the near future and I can't wait.
 
merry christmas to all.
Wife and I have a great night planned out, but open to any new ideas...will update
 
keep us informed....

Wife and I picked up a Feeldoe More last night. Have had some prior experience with other harnesses and dildos but the "strapless strapon" was a very hot experience.

And that was just the beginning of a fun night with our new toy. Even tried to mount it in my ass and use it for dual penetration on her, which we found is technically feasible, but not very functional. I'm sure we'll be experimenting with more positions and such in the near future and I can't wait.

NICE! Perhaps a thinner feeldoe, but with a long sheeth would make it a bit more functional. The most I hoped for from the dual idea was a deep grind... and then work her with fingers to put her over the top..... I can't imagine much thrusting.
 
Hook up

My wife wouldn't go for it, but just based on your screen name, the appropriate response is "I'm your huckleberry"
 
Terrific thread, Johnnie Ringo. I too have experienced the pleasures of anal assault by my Frau. She likes nothing more thna playing with my ass.
I got her a Feeldoe for Christmas and she loved it. I need more practice to get used to it, so we can play longer. And she loves it when I eat her creampie, whether from myself, or her boyfriend.
 
Well brother, I hope you two find someone... who ever it is will be very lucky they met you!!
 
Hi guys, been a while. Anything going on?

Would love to report that the wife and I finally found some willing and able people to live out some of our sexual thoughts, but alas, nothing so far. That being said, the sex is still awsome and frequent so I really can not complain.
Seems like our "fun nights" revolve more and more about each of us talking about the other being with someone of the same sex.
I am not sure what turns me on more, watching her squirm and get excited as I talk about her having another woman on top of her....or her talking to me about having another mans cock in my mouth and suking him off in front of her!!!

Have not posted in a while I know. Quess I kind of felt I had to top the last story, well I should say last adventure, since they are all real life experiences. Will get with Nicole and see what she would like to write about if your interested.
Johnie
 
I'm definitely always interested in what you two are up to!! :)

Same ole same ole. Not that this is a bad thing. I have been blessed to have one as sexually adventurous as myself. Lately we have been infusing more and more of our pillow talk with her being with another woman and I with another man. Not sure what turns me on more, her talking about being with another woman, or her wanting to watch me with another man!! Gotta say, neither one would be great in real life, but if I had to choose?? Watching her enraptured with another woman would win by a hair.
So that being said.......about a month ago we were sending each other e-mails, me pretending to be a girl into her...her a guy into me. The descriptions were getting pretty hot and nasty, and to say I was worked up would be a major understatement. I was unsure what was going to happen that night, but I was sure it would be remarkable.
I went to bed first, laying in bed, reliving the e-mails in my head. My cok was aching for attention, damn kids never go to sleep when you want them to!! Eventually she came into the room. She was naked and her body was lovely in the dimly lit room. I love the look of her siluette, almost as much as seeing her in full light. As she turned to get into bed, I noticed that she had an extra appendage sticking from her...somehow my cok grew even more, slmost wanting to burst from its skin. She slowly worked her way up to me, kissing my inner thigh, working her way slowly with her loving lips up my body. My hips ground into her, I needed her in me, in the worst way. As her mouth moved to my nipples, I grabbed her head and held her close to my chest, relishing in the sensation as she nibbled and sucked on them. My legs rapped around her waist, urging her closer, needing her closer, our bodies were one. I was sure she would start to make love to me now, but she had other plans as she moved her hips up to my mouth, dangling her strap on inches from my face. I moved up to take it into my lips, taking as much as I could deep into my mouth.
I lay there as she moved back and forth, making love to my mouth. My eyes were closed, and I imagined what it would be like if it was a real cok. My fantisy was soon enriched with her voice. "Pretend that is a real cok in your mouth, you know you want it, suck on it baby, show me how much you want it."
OUr bodies girated as one, for a good five minutes, her slowly pushing into my mouth, my lips enraptured around her cok. I could have gone on for ever like that, but I knew she too had desires.
My mouth moved from her cok and nestled deep onto her pussy. I love the smell and taste of a wanting woman, and I dwelved deep into her with full furry. Working her clit, I brought her to the edge of orgasm. I stopped only to work her further with my words. I alternated sucking on her clit with pillow talk.
"Imagine I am your woman, tasting you, feeling you, smelling you."
Her girations and breathing got heavier with each word. I wish I could talk and suck her clit at the same time, because I knew how much the words were working her over.
"Now as you get hotter, you feel the need to taste her pussy. As she is licking and tasting you, your body rotates and drops down between her legs. You smell someone elses pussy for the first time. The aroma is so tantalizing and strong. Your tongue reaches out and tastes for the first time another woman. "
This continued for a good fifteen or so minutes, each time between words, getting her closer and closer to orgasm. I knew she was getting super hot at the thoughts, taking her fingers as I talked about her tasting another woman, and rubbing them on herself, capturing her taste and scent, and licking them clean.
I finally could take no more teasing, nor could she. I nestled down and brought her over the edge. What I really love about my wife, is not the first orgasm, no matter how huge, is just the warm up. The second, third or even forth is the wammer.
As she came down and caught her breath, she leaned down and kissed me deeply, and whispered into my ear...now it is your turn.
She worked me first with her finger, but then gingerly pushed her strap on deep into me. She took my legs and raised them over her shoulders and pushed as deep as she could go. We steadily worked up a rythem, me pushing back on her as she thrust into me. Her cok massaged my prostate creating a pool of precum to drip onto my stomache.
She thrust deep into me and held it, my legs on her shoulders as I lay there spasming with delight. Her hand traced across my belly, scooping and capturing my drainage. As each finger came across my face, I eagerly sucked each into my mouth, cleaning and tasting all of my pre cum from them. Then the pillow talk turned to me.
"How nice would it be if there was a man here with his cok pushing into your mouth as I make love to you?"
I could only whimper a reply of yes.
"I could push back and forth into you as he pushed his cok back and forth into your mouth. Your hand could move up and start stroking him back and forth, urging his cum to your mouth. How would you like that?"
My hand went to my cok as she said this. I imagined stroking another, wanting his cum in my mouth.
This continued on more or less in the same fashion for a while, as she talked more, I got harder and wetter. I timed my thrusts with her and before I knew it, I was spewing all over my chest and belly. I know before I came all I could think about was eating every last drop of it, but alas as the post cum blues hit, my yearning was waining....but thank god for my wife.
She slowly pulled out of me, lowered my legs and straddled my waist. She worked her cok back and forth in my cum soaked body, getting as much as she could covered in her strap on. As she worked her way up to my mouth, I could not believe what was happening. I was in shock and awe, but as her cok approuched my mouth, i eagerly opened and sucked every last drop from it.
Hope it was as good for you as it was for us
 
Back
Top