Nadine

i feel him grab me, pull my thong aside and then his huge cock slide into my pussy. OMG it’s really happening and I know he’s just on the other side of the glass watching me. That’s it this means for me to have fun and get fuck well and good. I push my ass back against him and say “Yes, fuck me, fuck me deep, make me come like my husband never does.”

"Mmmmmmmmm yes Nadine," I growl as my thick hard cock slides deep inside Nadine's hot wet pussy, "I am going to fuck you so good so hard so deep." My words timed to the deep thrusts of my cock as I slide in and out of Nadine's tight pussy.
As Nadine grinds against my thrusts I know how badly she needs a nice deep fuck.
"Baby I am going to make you cum so hard. Like you have never cum before."
My hands hold Nadine's hips as I look down and watch my fat cock stretching Nadine's swollen pussy.
"Your pussy deserves a nice big hard cock Nadine. How long has it been baby since you've been fuck like this? How long has it been since you have felt a cock this big, this thick, this hard, fucking your sweet tight pussy?"
I slide a hand down Nadine's hip and across her belly and tease her swollen clit as my fat hard cock fills her wet pussy.
"Cum for me Nadine. Show me how much you need my big hard cock."

"Mmmmmmmmm yes Nadine," I growl as my thick hard cock slides deep inside Nadine's hot wet pussy, "I am going to fuck you so good so hard so deep." My words timed to the deep thrusts of my cock as I slide in and out of Nadine's tight pussy.
As Nadine grinds against my thrusts I know how badly she needs a nice deep fuck.
"Baby I am going to make you cum so hard. Like you have never cum before."
My hands hold Nadine's hips as I look down and watch my fat cock stretching Nadine's swollen pussy.
"Your pussy deserves a nice big hard cock Nadine. How long has it been baby since you've been fuck like this? How long has it been since you have felt a cock this big, this thick, this hard, fucking your sweet tight pussy?"
I slide a hand down Nadine's hip and across her belly and tease her swollen clit as my fat hard cock fills her wet pussy.
"Cum for me Nadine. Show me how much you need my big hard cock."

I feel his cock sliding in and out, it's so big it's so tight I can feel everything and he's pounding me so hard and then his hand rubbing my clit, it's so hot and to think my man is just on the other side of this mirror watching the whole thing. As I think of him watching me get fucked like I have never been fucked before, pulling his cock out and stoking it to the timing of my lover it just sends me over the wall. I scream letting all of it out my orgasm is so intense, I look deep into the mirror and mouth - there you fucker you never did that to me. It feels so good to have cum and cum hard, but he's still going and he's still rubbing my clit is he trying to make me cum again?

I feel his cock sliding in and out, it's so big it's so tight I can feel everything and he's pounding me so hard and then his hand rubbing my clit, it's so hot and to think my man is just on the other side of this mirror watching the whole thing. As I think of him watching me get fucked like I have never been fucked before, pulling his cock out and stoking it to the timing of my lover it just sends me over the wall. I scream letting all of it out my orgasm is so intense, I look deep into the mirror and mouth - there you fucker you never did that to me. It feels so good to have cum and cum hard, but he's still going and he's still rubbing my clit is he trying to make me cum again?

"Mmmmmmmm yes. Fuck yes. Cum for me Nadine."
As Nadine starts screaming and cumming hard my big cock pounding into her quivering cumming pussy I pinch her swollen clit hard.
"You love getting fucked like this don't you Nadine? Hard fast and dirty. You love feeling my big thick hard cock stretching your tight pussy don't you? Hubby can't make you cum like this with his tiny little cock can he? This is what you crave a big fat hard cock punishing your sweet wet pussy. Hubby probably doesn't even get really hard anymore anyway. You love every pounding thrust. How long has it been since you have been really fucked?"
I lube up a finger with Nadine's slick juices and push it deep in her asshole in one quick hard thrust and finger fuck her tight hole as my cock continues to wreck her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm yes. Fuck yes. Cum for me Nadine."
As Nadine starts screaming and cumming hard my big cock pounding into her quivering cumming pussy I pinch her swollen clit hard.
"You love getting fucked like this don't you Nadine? Hard fast and dirty. You love feeling my big thick hard cock stretching your tight pussy don't you? Hubby can't make you cum like this with his tiny little cock can he? This is what you crave a big fat hard cock punishing your sweet wet pussy. Hubby probably doesn't even get really hard anymore anyway. You love every pounding thrust. How long has it been since you have been really fucked?"
I lube up a finger with Nadine's slick juices and push it deep in her asshole in one quick hard thrust and finger fuck her tight hole as my cock continues to wreck her pussy.

Damn, this man just gave me the best orgasm I can ever remember and he’s still going, filling me with that fat cock and squeezing my clit.

Now he’s talking dirty asking me how long has it been since I have really been fucked. Hell hes fingering my clit, pounding my swollen pussy and asking me when I was last fucked like this, I have never been used like this.

I look at the mirror knowing hubby is there watching me get the best fucking of my life and as I form the words to say what a great fuck I am getting his finger slides into my ass. OMG another huge orgasm starts more intense than the last, so intense my legs begin to collapse. I can’t hold myself up and my face pushes into the mirror and I scream “I have never been fucked this good in my entire life.”

Damn, this man just gave me the best orgasm I can ever remember and he’s still going, filling me with that fat cock and squeezing my clit.

Now he’s talking dirty asking me how long has it been since I have really been fucked. Hell hes fingering my clit, pounding my swollen pussy and asking me when I was last fucked like this, I have never been used like this.

I look at the mirror knowing hubby is there watching me get the best fucking of my life and as I form the words to say what a great fuck I am getting his finger slides into my ass. OMG another huge orgasm starts more intense than the last, so intense my legs begin to collapse. I can’t hold myself up and my face pushes into the mirror and I scream “I have never been fucked this good in my entire life.”

"No you haven't baby," I shout as I hang on to Nadine as she cums again. She is quiver hot mess of pure lust and pleasure. Her whole body shakes as she gives in to her massive orgasm.
"I'll give you what you need you dirty cock craving fuck slut. You know how bad you need this. You know how bad you crave this. Hubby's tiny limp cock can't fuck your slut pussy this good. You need a big fat hard cock to satisfy your cravings. I own your tight wet slut pussy now and you will never be satisfied except when my big fat dick is fucking you. You're my slut now and I am going to claim you."
As I say "claim you," I whip my cock out of your still quivering cumming pussy and ram it into you tight ass hole.
"Mmmmmmmm," I growl as I slam my cock into your tight ass balls deep, "beg for it slut! Beg for my big cock fucking your slut ass!"

"No you haven't baby," I shout as I hang on to Nadine as she cums again. She is quiver hot mess of pure lust and pleasure. Her whole body shakes as she gives in to her massive orgasm.
"I'll give you what you need you dirty cock craving fuck slut. You know how bad you need this. You know how bad you crave this. Hubby's tiny limp cock can't fuck your slut pussy this good. You need a big fat hard cock to satisfy your cravings. I own your tight wet slut pussy now and you will never be satisfied except when my big fat dick is fucking you. You're my slut now and I am going to claim you."
As I say "claim you," I whip my cock out of your still quivering cumming pussy and ram it into you tight ass hole.
"Mmmmmmmm," I growl as I slam my cock into your tight ass balls deep, "beg for it slut! Beg for my big cock fucking your slut ass!"

I had been having such a great time and then he started with this bullshit, I was his slut. He had just put his cock in my ass when he yelled that, well this girl loves sex but she hates being called names or for some low life man calling her his property so I twisted away as his cock popped out of me. He reached for me and I slapped his face and yelled “You fucker, I am not you slut I am not your property. Do you understand me.” As I’m yelling the door opens and in walks my husband and three of the workers from the bar (did I forget to tell you we own the bar) stand there look at my former lover now a man looking like his is trapped and looking for a way to escape. Hubby looks at him and says, “Sir I do believe your day is done and I strongly suggested you pick your shit up and go, don’t bother dressing in here just walk while you can. Now let me tell you Nadine can have her fun but no man claims her and no man calls her a slut, walk while you can.”

With that I wrap my arms around my man and whisper “babe I’m not done yet but I so want you to fill me.”

New Photos for a New Storyline.

Well the last batch of photos have seemed to worn out there welcome so thought we could put up some new ones. I start of the story with the lines that we were invited to an adult pool party, you know BBQ and adult beverages for all. We had taken a few different swimsuits along and of course a camera for good measure. These are the first "G" rated pictures taken.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Swimsuits2.jpg
    Swimsuits2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 2
Fun

Looks like fun to me..
What beverages??
How hot is it going to get today??
Cant wait to hear your new story

Looks like fun to me..
What beverages??
How hot is it going to get today??
Cant wait to hear your new story

Jox, it’s an adult party so there are adult drinks, temperature will be in the upper 20s perhaps even reaching 30 (that’s celsius) and I do await someone to begin the story.

The party continues

As the day progressed and more drinks were consumed my swimsuit selection became somewhat more risky.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1602.jpg
    IMG_1602.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2
Another drink my dear, I'll slip your top off, but to stop you getting burnt let me apply the sun block. :)

oooo Fryer, there are quiet a few people here so I think I might keep it on for right now, but thank you for the offer of sun block and I’ll remember you a little later.

I had been having such a great time and then he started with this bullshit, I was his slut. He had just put his cock in my ass when he yelled that, well this girl loves sex but she hates being called names or for some low life man calling her his property so I twisted away as his cock popped out of me. He reached for me and I slapped his face and yelled “You fucker, I am not you slut I am not your property. Do you understand me.” As I’m yelling the door opens and in walks my husband and three of the workers from the bar (did I forget to tell you we own the bar) stand there look at my former lover now a man looking like his is trapped and looking for a way to escape. Hubby looks at him and says, “Sir I do believe your day is done and I strongly suggested you pick your shit up and go, don’t bother dressing in here just walk while you can. Now let me tell you Nadine can have her fun but no man claims her and no man calls her a slut, walk while you can.”

With that I wrap my arms around my man and whisper “babe I’m not done yet but I so want you to fill me.”

Good lord woman, get over yourself. Sad, really sad.

There were a number of mature men and women at the pool and they all were enjoying the sun, their drinks, and the erotic pairing of water and scantily clad women. As the drinks continued and the day progressed, the men became more aware that the women were changing their attire at intervals. Usually these changes lead to a more revealing look at the beautiful ladies.

There were a number of mature men and women at the pool and they all were enjoying the sun, their drinks, and the erotic pairing of water and scantily clad women. As the drinks continued and the day progressed, the men became more aware that the women were changing their attire at intervals. Usually these changes lead to a more revealing look at the beautiful ladies.

Earlier in the week all of us ladies had chatted and decided to take a number of different swimsuits, but some of us only have a few sets so a number decided to bring some lingerie, that might be a very welcome distraction from the mostly boring host and hostess. So after a couple of hours of soaking in the sun and numerous margaritas I had decided to change into my final outfit of the party. As I laid out next to the pool enjoying not only the sun but the stares I felt extremely relaxed and with another drink I imagine I will become even more provocative to the audience of men in the pool.

Your husband came over and stood beside you. The bulge in his pants explained how much he liked you showing off. Show them a little more Nadine, tease them like you love to do.

Earlier in the week all of us ladies had chatted and decided to take a number of different swimsuits, but some of us only have a few sets so a number decided to bring some lingerie, that might be a very welcome distraction from the mostly boring host and hostess. So after a couple of hours of soaking in the sun and numerous margaritas I had decided to change into my final outfit of the party. As I laid out next to the pool enjoying not only the sun but the stares I felt extremely relaxed and with another drink I imagine I will become even more provocative to the audience of men in the pool.

Your husband came over and stood beside you. The bulge in his pants explained how much he liked you showing off. Show them a little more Nadine, tease them like you love to do.

As I sit on the edge of the pool my husband wonders over with a large drink in his hand, he bends over looks down my top and asks me if I am having a good time yet? I look back at him and see that he is enjoying the view, not sure if it's me or one of the other women that are wearing very little but he has sprung and nice and obvious hard on for all to see through his swim suit. He then says, it's ok go ahead I know how you like to tease. With that I lean back and give him a big smile.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1600.jpg
    IMG_1600.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
Back