Elves In Bondage.

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Radomar watched and listened carefully while the auctioneer announced the latest round of slaves for sale. The market had been emptied of all of the other chattel, of course. Giants, dwarves, humans, etc. None of them sold for nearly the price of the prize catch: elves.

Tall, lithe, smooth, and graceful, the elves had a certain majesty to them, and yet, these unfortunates were captives due to the latest raid on their territory, in retaliation for their raids on their neighbors. Truth be told, this was not so much a war as an endless rivalry between races unlikely to end any time soon. There was some fighting, but not as much as one might think.

Radomar saw the one that he most wanted to buy, have passed up on other slaves for his first of his own. Other races could wait. He could buy men or women any day, but elves....he had just become rather rich and he wanted to spend a little to get himself a lovely she-elf.

He waited until he found just the right one, too, not the nicest, but the most desperate looking one, the one most afraid of her new home.....he called his number out, and waited for anyone to outbid him.....but he had offered too much for one of the "lesser" specimens, as some called her, and so the auctioneer shouted....

"Sold, to the man in the leather doublet for a ten thousand ducats. Well done. She is a fine young she-elf and should breed well, if that's what you're paying for, young man, Master...."

"Radomar of Scrin, a soldier of fortune."

"Of course. Here you go. Claim her and here are her shackles, by all of the Gods and in the King's name."
 
Selena was terrified. Utterly and completely terrified. Taken from her home and shoved into something with other elves and sent here, where she was to be sold. She probably should have been greatful, some were killed, but Selena would have preferred death over slavery. Selfish right? So here she was up on the stage, hoping she wouldn't be bought. At 5' 11", with pale skin, blue eyes and long almost blond but not quite brown hair she wasn't the prettiest and she hoped that would make her unvaluable to anyone. That wasn't the case. At all. When she heard someone call out she flinched and tried not to cry as she was led over, keeping her head down. All she could do now is hope that it was cooking and cleaning or some other job and not sex. She prayed hard for this as she kept her head down not daring to look at the man who bought her, also trying mot to hypervenilate as the auctioneer talked to the man. So this was what was to become of her. Next thing on her mind, if it was sex, find a way to die as quickly as possible. If not hope to please this man enough that he may not enjoy it anymore and he will release you. Either way Selena vowed to herself that if she found a way, she wouldn't stay a slave for her long, long, terribly long existence.
 
Radomar of Scrin

"Come along, my lady," Radomar told Selena in a low, measured tone of voice, "sooner we get to my quarters, the better it will be for the both of us. This ain't my permanent quarters, mind you. The Republic of Scrin, that's where we're headed. The great merchant city itself."

Radomar smiled at Selena as he led her along at a slow, careful pace, not tugging hard on her at all. He admired her body rather openly, but he didn't focus too much on it, as he had to be going.

"Come along, princess," his tone was one of gentle teasing, since the Elves tend to be a bit high and mighty at times, as if the only civilized folk around.

"I'm Radomar the Dagger, of Scrin. You must be.....," he let her finish up.
 
Selena walked along with the man who had bought her willingly, wanting to get away from all the eyes, currently naked. She also tried not to cringe everytime he started speaking, expecting harsh words and mocking. She really cringed though as he said "Princess". She knew most of her people acted all high and mighty and she did too when she was with them, only acting herself when she was alone. She didn't like how her people acted, actually fed up with it, but now she couldn't be herself either, stuck as a slave to some man. When he told her his name she was surprised but took his pause to mean he wanted her name. In a meek and high, but gentle voice she replied, "Selena Master." She immediately went back to just listening, her head hanging the whole time, knowing it was probably expected anyway.
 
Radomar of Scrin

"Ah, Selena. Lovely name. Such pretty names you Elves have. Well, I am Radomar, as I said. Radomar, son of Adamar, the Dagger. Lifelong soldier, son of a butcher, a man determined to break free of that life. Now, you, my dear, are going to be my first slave, probably my only one for a good while, until I've got my affairs in order. Don't have a wife, either, so it's up to you to keep the house in good order, and I trust that you'll do that well enough.

"Your other duties I won't need to spell out for you, of course. You're here in many ways in place of a wife, but better than one. A wife tends to think that she's entitled to things. Slaves are more tractable, at least one tends to hope. I've no interest in a wife.

"Ah, here we are. Tell me, do you have a husband or lover back in the Elf country, someone who will miss you and want you back? I wouldn't be surprised if you do, but try and understand. I don't hate you. I just want someone to do certain things for me that are better done by someone else. I bought you and frankly I think that I'll treat you better than a procurer would. At least I won't hire you out for money to give pleasure to other men. Some of your fellow Elves weren't so lucky," Radomar explained in a rather mild voice, his eyes looking in her eyes for a moment.

They were now at his quarters, which he had leased for his stay in town. He felt a little bad for her, scared and angry as she might be at losing her freedom, but it was taken before he came along. He just found her and kept her out of others' hands.

"You need a bath?" he asked her now.
 
Selena heard what he said and kept mostly calm, until he said other duties paired with the word wife. Out her future went for her. Her eyes went lifeless now and she was now thinking of ways to quickly end her pitiful life. She shook her head quickly at the mention of another man but that was the only thing out of her as he looked, her eyes almost dead. She didn't want to have sex with this man, sex was supposed to be with someone you loved right? Selena fought back her tears, but a few escaped as she nodded about the bath, her voice choked as she answered. "Yes, please Master."
 
Radomar of Scrin

"Relax, I'm not gonna rape you, Selena. You'll have your duties, but I'll be nicer about it, or try to be. You'll see. I'm not a vicious sort, except to enemies, and then only in battle, when I have to be. Nothing personal," Radomar said as he began to gently wash Selena's body with the only rag available for it.

He was very careful to be kind, though he took some degree of shock at the harsh treatment she had endured so far....it had been harder to see further off, but they had left bruises.

"My, my, they were a bit rough on you, weren't they? Not my style, not with the wenches at least."
 
Sasha remained silent as he spoke, not really believing it but wanting to. She still didn't like the thought of sex, but maybe he didn't mean that. She felt a bit calmer at that notion, letting him wash her, though it hurt because of the bruises. She didn't know what was normal but they had been very rough and then she started to really cry, sobbing really. Not because of Radomar but because of how she felt. The pain, the slavery. She just couldn't hold it as she sobbed for a few minutes before realizing she was still with him and automatically bracing herself. When she had cried the guys before had beat her up, and now she feared the same treatment, fear embedded in her.
 
Radomar of Scrin

When Selena broke into tears, Radomar felt truly affected and touched in a way that he had never quite expected. He thought of himself as a little jaded, but not right then. He reached out and put his arms around her, stroking her hair just a bit as he held her.

"I know that this is very hard for you. You've been cut off from your family and home. I will try to make it easier on you, but you still have chores, duties....I'll just try to be nice about them, if possible."
 
Selena's eyes widened as he held her and a few more tears came before she calmed down, wiping her eyes before daring to talk. "I just have one question. Do my duties involve sex Master? You said earlier you wouldn't rape me but...." She trailed off, opening up just a tiny bit, just a little hopeful that he was nice and maybe she could have a good life, even as a slave. Though she still didn't like it.
 
Radomar of Scrin

"Well, I would prefer that we had sexual congress, of course. However, I'm not going to engage in forcible rape. I might have to seduce you instead," Radomar answered, "I intended to be a little more forceful about it than I am, but apparently, I am just not made that way. I'll make you a deal. I don't really have a need for a slave just for domestic things. It was mostly for sexual things. So, here it goes.

"I'll take you with me back to your country....and if I can't seduce you by then, I'll have no choice but to set you free. Can't very well rape you on your own soil now, can I?"

He smiled at her as he said that, even as his heart sank to think that he had spent so much only to find himself incapable of forcing a woman, not even one who was his property.
 
Sasha felt her heart sink a little at Radomar's words but also felt something else and touched his cheek. She felt as though, maybe she might want to be with him. This of course made expressions flit across her face. Confusion, suprise and shock at herself then looking at him, with almost a hint of desire. "Will you be gentle Master? I've never had anyone and I'm scared. I've also heard it's supposed to be with someone you love, I'll accept your deal, but if you're kind Master, it might not take long." Sasha didn't know it but at that moment her heart knew it was caught and would never be freed from this man. Maybe, just maybe she could finally be herself, though returning to her own country. "I don't like my country though. It's so restricting, never could be myself...."
 
Radomar of Scrin

Radmor was a bit stunned that Selena didn't want to return to her homeland, but he was pleased with her decision to give him a chance.....even in the physical sense.

"I will try to make it pleasant and with less pain, if at all possible, Selena. Thank you for being open to this, at least. This really strengthens my conviction that I was right to trust you by offering you your freedom back. As for your homeland....you do not have to return, if you do not wish to....where would you like to go.....here....Scrin, or somewhere else?"
 
Selena listened quietly as Radomar talked. "Thank you Master, um if I can ask, instead of going to my homeland, could we act like an actual couple would, instead of slave and Master? I know this is a lot to ask and you can refuse, but it would be nice." Selena smiled just a tiny bit then. " Also I'll go anywhere you want, just not to elven land, it's very restrictive."
 
Radomar of Scrin

"Well, I have been reluctant to behave like that in the past, but perhaps I can try it with you. There is no harm in giving it a fair attempt, in the hope that it will work for us. I have to warn you that being with a soldier of fortune is no easy life in many ways," Radomar agreed, "and if you do not like your own land, we can certainly stay here or move to Scrin as planned."

"I must say that you did surprise me. I always thought that Elves thought themselves superior to Men."
 
"I see. Well being a slave isn't an easy life either Master, so I'm up for the challenge. I will respect you as my Master anyway. Scrin also sounds like an interesting place. I would like to see it." The next thing Radomar said did not surprise Selena though and her grim look showed it. Her people really had made a bad image, it was exactly why she had ended up in this situation, because they had raided and then got their own treatment back to them. "Yes, it is the way of my people to do that but..... I don't like to be that way, as I have said, it's restricting. I could never be myself." Just then Selena sneezed, turning away just in time and shivered, the water cold. "Uh could I get out now Master or do you still need me in the water?"
 
Last edited:
Radomar of Scrin

Radomar chuckled and pulled Selena out of the water, lightly caressing her skin as he dried it.

"It sounds as if we have the start of a beautiful thing happening between us. I think that we have a thing or two that we can learn together about each other and how man and Elf can get along, even be lovers," Radomar didn't mention how her calling him "Master" excited him in a dark way....it might have come off pompous, after all. This would definitely help with dealing with other men, who might not grasp the idea of a man taking an Elf to wife if they knew the truth, but could understanding taking one as a slave.

Clearly, men could be guilty of arrogance, too.
 
Selena blushed as Radomar dried her, not used to the attention, especially from a man. She smiled though as he spoke. "Yes it does Master. I'm glad you are the one who bought me." Even though she had been thinking of ways to escape and the idea wasn't completely out of her mind Selena would stay with Radomar for now. Later if things changed, which they probably would, then she would run. For now this was a good situation. The only thing she disliked was the sex part and it could be worse, she would just take it and maybe it wouldn't be that bad. She thought as Radomar dried her then shivered again afterwards, really uncomfortable and cold without clothes.
 
Radomar of Scrin

"I am glad that you are the one that I bought. I think that we will get along splendidly. So, we will give this a try and see if we can make it work, as we head toward Scrin. If we don't work out, I will emancipate you and take the loss as a lesson in life. Given my trade, I can't really keep my eye on you all of the time, anyway," he chuckled, "I guess that I'm not cut out to own slaves, not like I thought. It was so much easier for Uncle Clovis."

"Here, wear these clothes. Unless you'd rather walk around naked on your way to Scrin, but I don't recommend that. Someone might try to abduct you. You're a very pretty girl, after all," he passed her some clothes.

OOC: Sorry about the delay. RL has been crazy, working retail and other things.
 
Selena smiled as Radomar said he was glad she was the one he bought and it actually made Selena's heart flutter. "Thank you Master for saying that." Selena was now blushing even as she listened. "Well Master even if you can't keep an eye on me all the time, it doesn't mean that you aren't fit to own a slave. It just means you need one more to help you since you are so busy." Sasha then gently took the clothes Radomar gave her and put them on. It was a black shirt and bra with a black skirt that fell loosely to about her knee, just a few inches above and black pantird. "Thank you Master, also, there is something that you might want to see, it just started bothering me, they said it was up to you to take it off." Selena then turned around and raised her hair and there was a little electronic pad, that was used to make her submit. She had resisted a lot and at the time they had put this on her. "They said you can just peel it off."

OOC: it's fine, I'm in so many that I was busy anyway.
 
Back
Top