The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to anyone still up at this hour, i'm having one of those tired but not sleepy nights. How is everyone, well i hope?
 
Morning campers! I'm off to the metropolis that is brum tomorow for some whisky fuelled madness!:D
 
Evening all

IT'S THE WEEKEND *waves arms madly like Kermit the Frog"

/Breathes

So... what's new?
 
Morning campers! I'm off to the metropolis that is brum tomorow for some whisky fuelled madness!:D

Ahhh, and Saturdays are the one day I like to get out of brum! lol

Evening all...hope you are all well. I'm knackered, been a rough week.
 
I around, just trying not to spend my days of unemployment sat in front of my screen all the time.
 
/pokes the thread to see if anything is happening.

Hello (lo...lo....lo....lo...lo...)
 
Gratz.

Job search is slow. not seeing much out there atm that gives me the kind of things I'm after. No major hurry while I still have a job I guess and they say the stress builds character? :)

Everything else ok your end?
 
Gratz.

Job search is slow. not seeing much out there atm that gives me the kind of things I'm after. No major hurry while I still have a job I guess and they say the stress builds character? :)

Everything else ok your end?

Things are sweet pal, just saving for my next trip to see KT in the Czech Republic in June.
Yeah there is not much in the Job market. Things will hopefuly pick up soon.
 
Quick q..anyone now of any dungeons in stoke on trent/east midlands area?
 
I am still around!

I've started my new job and the boyfriend is visiting this week, so I'm a bit busy ;)
 
Evening all.

Good news on the Job Harmony.

Witcha, sorry. not a clue.
 
Evening people, hope you're all well. Congrats on the new job Harmony, hope you enjoy it more than the last one! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top