New Story: Endowiar

moonblack

Really Experienced
Endowiar - this is my first real attempt to write a good Chyoo story. So far there is no real story, only some details about the world have been given, but once I take care of a few real life things I'll start writing. Until then I'll only approve new threads (if any). I hope people will like the story and add to it.

P.S.: If you add a thread and there is no reaction from me in three days, assume that something has happened (either to me or my PC).

A new addition by Imhotep - Vilea (the high class whore). The thread is the first addition to the story by another author, and it's good too.

I've also added two more threads with characters to select.

Another new addition, this time in the males section - Theron by gunde.

Also, I added a thread that offers three more women to choose from.

Another addition by gunde - River's flooded . It continues Theron's story.

Also another new thread by me - Ciara the Demonic Fairy - it starts Ciara's story, though I'm not sure when I'll be able to continue it.

moonblack said:
Endowiar - this is my first real attempt to write a good Chyoo story. So far there is no real story, only some details about the world have been given, but once I take care of a few real life things I'll start writing. Until then I'll only approve new threads (if any). I hope people will like the story and add to it.

P.S.: If you add a thread and there is no reaction from me in three days, assume that something has happened (either to me or my PC).

This is a really good intro. I will try and find some time to add to it. Your intro is a very fun and imaginative starting that will be very easy to add to.

Well, after quite some time a few new threads were added to the story:
Imhotep has continued Vilea's story with three new threads, the first one of them is Jilleen's reply "I will come with you." followed by two more threads by him and then a new addition by Zingiber called Escape into the gathering dark.

Very nice threads, I must say. :) One of these days I must find the time to finish some of my own additions for this story :)

EDIT: And another new addition: "This IS an audience." by Zingiber continues the story of The royal family of Eferia.

Last edited:
Ciara enjoys the princess.

It's been a long time since I've added to Ciara's story. It's not the best thread I've written (and neither is the other Ciara thread I have ready), but it's not too bad, I think. :)

Back