Soccer tournament Ignites Mom Son Relationship

ratimom

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Posts
117
Son first time got selected for inter college soccer tournament. their are 9-10 matches lined up with various other colleges till final match.
Mom is happy because her son first time representing his college in tournament.She tells her son she is happy and will be there in stadium to cheer his team, what gift you want?

Son has crush on his mom because she is very beautiful hot and sexy and at the same time very homely, cultured, and ideal housewife who loves her husband and her only son. Son is font of such housewives instead of bitches.

Son asks his mom after each match if she ready to go with him on adult date ending with adult kiss. Mom is surprised by sons demand because she is not expecting such sinful demand from her own son. She was expecting as every college going boy he will demand for sports bike, car or increase in pocket money.

Mom thinks for 2 days and comes to conclusion that what is big deal in sharing one adult kiss with her son. She knows that she is very beautiful and every man looks at her. she thinks may be her son also attracted towards her due to her beauty. She takes it as compliment for her beauty.

After 2 days she tells her son that she is ready for adult date. Son is very happy inside. .But she tells that she has one condition.
Son asks which condition. Mom tells for adult date he needs to score at least single goal in that match. After much arguments son ready for condition because he don't want to miss chance of adult date, and he thoughts he will score goal in each match and win the date.

In first 2 matches even if son plays very well doesn't able to score goal. Mom is happy with his performance in game but at same time to make some fun teases him that he is way behind getting his life's first adult date.

In 3rd match son plays with full heart and scores goal. According to condition mom and son go for date (Movie, Dinner and then one adult kiss) (Describe in detail there first adult date).

Due to first dates experience son got full energy and in 4th, 5th match also scores goal and goes for date.

In 6th match son scores 2 goals and asks mom something extra for 2nd goal. after much discussion Mom becomes ready to wear dress of son's choice.

Son buys mom one knee length(most appropriate 1 or 2 inch above knee) dress which she wears on date and that night son first time sees his moms milky thigh when she rides with him in car. In home or outside mom wears full length dresses.

Son takes bold step and while kissing fondles her juicy milky thighs.
So their adult date continues till final. Son's college team first time enters into final.

So how their adult date night ends into bed night is writers skill.

Thanks,
Rati
 
unless it is derailed by the fact that Mom met another Mom while watching and is now having a lesbian relationship? Ooops...
 
Back
Top