Chyoo Tips and Tricks

FAQs or Guides for Newbie Writers?

Hi Guys, just wanted to ask if there as any FAQs or Guides for Newbie Writers for the new CHYOA site or more specifically how to add a thread (I couldn't find any FAQ or tutorial stuff on the front page). Anyhow I wanted to try and add to a story and I clicked on the "Add a new Thread" then I had tried placing a new thread into the "Write your Thread" and I placed something into the "Follow up Question" bit and then I clicked on the "Save Thread" button and it kept on asking for me to "Please enter an answer" which I didn't see. Could it be the browser? I'm using a Firefox 28.0 mac if that's of any use. Anyhow any advice or assist would be of use, also thanks alot to the guys that resurrected CHYOO to CHYOA!
cheers
jonray

Hi Guys, just wanted to ask if there as any FAQs or Guides for Newbie Writers for the new CHYOA site or more specifically how to add a thread (I couldn't find any FAQ or tutorial stuff on the front page). Anyhow I wanted to try and add to a story and I clicked on the "Add a new Thread" then I had tried placing a new thread into the "Write your Thread" and I placed something into the "Follow up Question" bit and then I clicked on the "Save Thread" button and it kept on asking for me to "Please enter an answer" which I didn't see. Could it be the browser? I'm using a Firefox 28.0 mac if that's of any use. Anyhow any advice or assist would be of use, also thanks alot to the guys that resurrected CHYOO to CHYOA!
cheers
jonray

You also have to put something into the Answer section which is the title of the thread. This is the text that is one of the selections at the bottom of the previous thread.

Back