New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone :)

I'm a 40yr old White Single Sub Female. I've been reading on Literotica for quite some time, but just discovered the Forum a few days ago! Since then, I've been reading till my eyes cross, and filling my noodle with as much information as I can! For as long as I can remember I've been completely enthralled with BDSM, and D/s.

The Information here is Fantastic! Thank you to those who have contributed, and shared their knowledge for others to learn from!

I'm not here seeking, looking, or trolling...

I have other kinks/interests as well, but none compare to this one!

Thank you!

Hey. My name is Viola, and i'm giong to be 20 sooner rather than later. I got into Lit on my own.. writing is my obsessions, and when completely naturally i turned to more erotic themes and did a little research, i got caught up here... one of the weirdest and coolest things :) i'm fascinated by ancient greek mythology and am a pathological scrapbooker... right now i'm thinking about getting a tattoo done. i've always felt 'into' -if you know what i mean- the whole BDSM talk and tried my hardest to know it better... having been appalled by the absurdity my most recent read (50 shades of yucky grey), i'm seeking to explore possibly more truthful shores by getting myself an education on Lit... thankyall! :)

Hello all, I am Dej, and I am here seeking information and instructions on certain things, nice to meet you all by the way...

Hello Everyone :)

I'm a 40yr old White Single Sub Female. I've been reading on Literotica for quite some time, but just discovered the Forum a few days ago! Since then, I've been reading till my eyes cross, and filling my noodle with as much information as I can! For as long as I can remember I've been completely enthralled with BDSM, and D/s.

The Information here is Fantastic! Thank you to those who have contributed, and shared their knowledge for others to learn from!

I'm not here seeking, looking, or trolling...

I have other kinks/interests as well, but none compare to this one!

Thank you!

Hey. My name is Viola, and i'm giong to be 20 sooner rather than later. I got into Lit on my own.. writing is my obsessions, and when completely naturally i turned to more erotic themes and did a little research, i got caught up here... one of the weirdest and coolest things :) i'm fascinated by ancient greek mythology and am a pathological scrapbooker... right now i'm thinking about getting a tattoo done. i've always felt 'into' -if you know what i mean- the whole BDSM talk and tried my hardest to know it better... having been appalled by the absurdity my most recent read (50 shades of yucky grey), i'm seeking to explore possibly more truthful shores by getting myself an education on Lit... thankyall! :)

Just wanted to welcome the three of you to a wonderful place. I've made some great friends here and hope you do the same. Dig into all lit has to offer. You will truly get plenty of great information.

my first post

Hi I prefer not to use my name on here so I'll call myself Lara today. I'm a 27 year old bi-sexual lady who is in a long term relationship with a man. I'm fairly new with the S&M thing but I am learning more and more that I'm a sub at least in a plaything sort of way. I really don't ever seeing myself as a full-time sub. I have too much of a control streak for that. I work as a restaurant manager so it's nice to relinquish that control at some point in my life. My husband of 8 years introduced me to bondage and spanking a few years ago. He's also fairly new at this too and it gets put on the back burner for the family we have started. When it does happen boy is it amazing. I'm looking forward to exploring more of this new found kink. I wonder where it will take me.

Brand New

Hey y'all:

I'm a young man who is just 21, been experimenting with very mild BDSM since I was 17. I love the idea of an older/experienced woman dominating me in a very loving way. I'm in college right now and this is the first time I've ever joined any sorta community like this. Although, I've been enjoying stories on here since high school. There are some very talented authors. I live on the southeast love sports and the outdoors and I highly respect women.

Thanks for welcoming me,

SH

hello!

i tossed out a couple of introductory posts while reading through threads on the BDSM Cafe forum, then remembered i should probably introduce myself properly over here.

i'm a 38 yr old woman, married to a very vanilla husband whom i love very much. i've known for a long time that i have a fascination for non-consent/reluctance fantasies and stories but only discovered within the past year that it ran deeper than that, mostly because i shied away from looking into anything BDSM, not knowing that there was anything to it beyond pain.

i've learned an awful lot about myself, of course, since then, and know that there are still lifetimes of information out there to discover. looking forward to the journey :)

Hi Everyone!

Hello!
I've been intrigued by the idea of BDSM as a lifestyle for a while now. I've read a lot of the topic and recently I made the decision to try and maybe get a little more involved. So here I am :) I'd say I'm a heterosexual sub female. I'm 20 years old. I'm single and I am in college. I love to learn and experience new things. Something I've read about so far and really like is the idea of a teacher :)

Hi everyone!
Im a girl in my early 20's who's been interested in BDSM for as long as I can remember... I always felt pretty guilty and ashamed at having such kinky fantasies about being a sub but with time I've come to realise its normal and I can't help it anyway (and apparently half the female population is into it as well... 50 Shades of wtf). I'm married to a guy who was a little bit dominant when we started out, but when I started to open up to him about my fantasies of being a sub he got really into it too! I've been reading literotica for ages but only just noticed their forum today and thought I'd make an account so that I could talk to like minded people and not feel like I'm weird :)

Hi. I'm a 50 y/o woman going through my 3rd round of a sex life. Nympho as a teen/early 20s, sickly vanilla marriage w/o options of change, and now free to do as I please with a very open minded alpha male who stirs desires I've never admitted to before. I have found there is a major difference between being controlled and being dominated, loving the latter. He introduced me to this forum to explore and let him know what I'd like to try. I am a submissive by nature, so he's helping me get out of my comfort zone and explore. Having fun doing it, and grateful to see so much support. I have found there is a major difference between being controlled and being dominated, loving the latter.

Hey yall. I've always thought BDSM was kinda scary, but recently I've been more and more interested in how real couples live/act around that. It's intriguing, and I'm dying to find out more. I'm 18, a youngin haha, and am just putterin around to see what catches my eye. I'm pretty controlling and anal retentive about everything in my life, and I want very, very badly to find a man who will change that for me for a little while. I'm interested in finding a dom man who can introduce/explain how things are for him, as well as chat with other female subs. I think about this just about 22/7 haha and would LOVE someone to shed some light on something I 'm thinking about getting into.

Hi,

I've been reading literotica for several years but only just discovered this forum. I'm into BDSM and nonconsent stories but don't have the chance to experiment in the real world as I'm happily married to a woman whose tastes don't run the same way.

Living in Finland.

Hi!

I am completely new here. Don't mind the silly name as it was the best I could think of at the moment!

I joined the site to try my hand at writing stories, to get some relief from the gray monotony of daily life (don't we all!)

I am a 35 year old man, and the kind of stories I like are mostly fantasy and science fiction. Oh, and I have a certain fascination for giving women a good spanking, I am afraid, which is why I post in this part of the forum...

Thank you, and drop me a message if you want to say hello or think you can help me get started writing! :)

Hey yall. I've always thought BDSM was kinda scary, but recently I've been more and more interested in how real couples live/act around that. It's intriguing, and I'm dying to find out more. I'm 18, a youngin haha, and am just putterin around to see what catches my eye. I'm pretty controlling and anal retentive about everything in my life, and I want very, very badly to find a man who will change that for me for a little while. I'm interested in finding a dom man who can introduce/explain how things are for him, as well as chat with other female subs. I think about this just about 22/7 haha and would LOVE someone to shed some light on something I 'm thinking about getting into.

Nice to neet you Blonde :) Hope you stick around ;)

*waves*

I am posting my introduction in the BDSM section because I am a submissive female spanking enthusiast. I am in my early 30s, bisexual and I love reading and writing erotic fiction which is the main reason I have signed up to Lit.

I hope to become more active on the discussion boards over the coming months. I am pretty new to all this and keen to meet new people with shared interests and similar inclinations. I am also a total geek and I love things like fan coventions, cosplaying, sci-fi and fantasy and all that good stuff.

Nice to meet you!

Hello All

Cat here,
I've been searching though various forums to find one with some good, thoughtful discussion. I'm hoping I've found a spot to satisfy some of my curiosity.

I'm the almost new newbie, I've heard stories, spoken to friends, picked a bare amount of understanding and haven't yet stepped into the playroom. Being the impulsive sort I am trying something new, I'll read the directions before I open Pandora's box and see what that knowledge brings me.

Hey! New to all this, been reading the forum for a long time, only just plucked up the courage to join up and put a post on!

Hoping to find some friendly faces on here, from what I've read there are many around!

I am 22 years old, female bisexual red head. Cheeky sense of humour with a cheeky smile to go with it.

Not sure what else to say!

Just hello all :)

Confused about some of your sexual desires? Looking for answers and maybe wanna make a few friends along the way? Well then, it looks like you've come to the right place.

Welcome all of you new people to this little family of sex perverts. Like many social groupings, 99% of us are nice and friendly...OK, maybe 97%, and the rest are just your general, run of the mill perverts. However you want to look at us, we are experienced in our kinky knowledge. Most of us will help you with answers to any legitimate questions you might have, and there are a few who will probably offer to engage in a few kinky games with you. I'm sorry about the latter...perverts will be perverts. :rolleyes:

First things first, be nice and read the sticky Welcome To The BDSM Talk Forum. Any time you get a group of people together, you need a few rules. Our group is no different. Then, feel free to post in the BDSM Cafe, as it's a nice place to socialize in conversations about most anything, and it leaves the main BDSM talk forum for the serious conversations and questions about BDSM.

Literotica partially stands for literate erotica. That means we like reading posts with complete sentences, correct punctuation, and broken up into paragraphs. We're not going to kick you to the curb if you can't always do that, but we would like you to make the effort. Don't worry, we do understand if English isn't your first language. Frankly, I don't know how well I'd do if I had to communicate in some other language. It's a good thing for me that English is my first and only language.

Take the time to check out our BDSM Library. It's a very nice collection of past threads full of interesting discussions on BDSM topics. Oh, and please don't post in the library. It will piss off the librarian and trust me...you don't want her coming after you. Otherwise, she's very nice.

Oh, one last thing. We protect our own. If you're nice and give people simple respect, you'll get the same. If you read something that looks unfriendly in a post, at least assume it's a misunderstanding. Don't jump to conclusions before you know for sure. Tempers can get the best of kinky people, too. Let's all play nice. OK? :D

Hi. I think I'm going to try to introduce bdsm into my relationship while we go out of town next month for our anniversary. I've switched to here from stories to learn a bit more.

Hello everyone! I'm GW... and I just wanted to say Hi! I am so very glad, and honored to be here. It has only been a few weeks for me on here as a message board poster, but already I feel like I am beginning to be a part of a new family.

First... DVS... THANK you so much for your post! I came here to introduce myself briefly, and seek a bit of info, and your post was quite helpful! Just the right amount of info, for us newbies, and some great links, that I look forward to devouring in the near future. It is so nice to see that someone has cared enough to take the time to help us like this. Thank you!

I have been reading stories on Literotica for years now. It never occurred to me, until recently, to delve into the other areas of the website, including these message and personals boards. Wow, am I glad I have! I am amazed that there are so many kindred spirits out there. It is a pleasant, sigh-of-relieved-breath feeling to see folks here seeking conversation with other folks, who can actually read, write, and use sentence structure properly! (As opposed to some of what I have been experiencing, unfortunately, on some of the personals sites I’ve been toying with over the last few months. Goodbye, Midwest singles sites! Whew.)

I have always been very comfortable with my sexuality, and have felt that love, along with lust, romance, exploring erotica, and the works, are all an important part of a healthy, well-rounded human psyche. I think that when we get to live out some of those animal desires in story form, (that we might otherwise repress) though reading, writing, role play, messaging and other means, I think it keeps us healthy, and even “in check,” as normal people.

I am poly, a pagan, a writer, reader and devourer of all things erotic, though I am still a bit new at admitting it “out here” and can be a bit shy, at first. I am largely heterosexual, though I am open minded and can appreciate the same sex in a very sensual, romanticized way, without having sex with them. I am quite open-minded and ready to read about, and explore all sorts of new worlds. I like BDSM, nonconsensual/reluctance, incest, and romantic, bodice-ripping, fantasy type stories. I have experienced a bit of this and that, but from what I have been reading here lately, (and even though I know that most of it is just fantasy), there is a lot out there that I have yet to discover. I love men, and truly adore British men. I love tall men, and long hair. I love music, creativity, and artistry, and I play (singer and songwriter here) a bit myself. I am an artist, and a woman who has a lot of different ambitions and dreams, and irons on the fire, so to speak. I see life as a magical journey, and the Earth as a wondrous place to be.

I am looking forward to meeting many of you, though here and in your stories, and eventually, will be pleased to share my own stories with you, in return. (I have written a few in the past, but it has been a decade or so ago now, and I’m not sure my stories are any good. I need to revisit them and see how I feel about them in this day and age, first. I’d love to find someone experienced to help me edit, if need be.)

I have a personals add out there somewhere... (it is linked to my profile), for anyone who is interested in the details of what I might be seeking, and I plan to post lots more out here in Literotica Land. I am just so amazed at the wonderful people here!

Many Blessings to you all from the lovely and enchanted Midwest of the USA, hugs and smiles,

Goldie Witch

(Oh, and I’m not sure I am settled on my pen name here just yet. We can change it later, if we like, yes? I have so many questions... Another being... why aren’t the authors stories listed in their profiles along with the posts they’ve made on these boards? It seems to me that one would like to know that kind of information about someone they were interested in... especially if they were the author of the sorts of stories that I liked, and so on... just a thought and a wondering aloud.)

Hi everyone! im new here. :D
Well I hope you are finding what you are seeking. I'm sure there are many with creative minds to keep you busy. :)

Hi. I think I'm going to try to introduce bdsm into my relationship while we go out of town next month for our anniversary. I've switched to here from stories to learn a bit more.
Well I'm sure you will have a great time exploring. As once that communication starts flowing back and forth it's wonderful to see where your minds take you both.

Hello everyone! I'm GW... and I just wanted to say Hi! I am so very glad, and honored to be here. It has only been a few weeks for me on here as a message board poster, but already I feel like I am beginning to be a part of a new family.

First... DVS... THANK you so much for your post! I came here to introduce myself briefly, and seek a bit of info, and your post was quite helpful! Just the right amount of info, for us newbies, and some great links, that I look forward to devouring in the near future. It is so nice to see that someone has cared enough to take the time to help us like this. Thank you!

I have been reading stories on Literotica for years now. It never occurred to me, until recently, to delve into the other areas of the website, including these message and personals boards. Wow, am I glad I have! I am amazed that there are so many kindred spirits out there. It is a pleasant, sigh-of-relieved-breath feeling to see folks here seeking conversation with other folks, who can actually read, write, and use sentence structure properly! (As opposed to some of what I have been experiencing, unfortunately, on some of the personals sites I’ve been toying with over the last few months. Goodbye, Midwest singles sites! Whew.)

I have always been very comfortable with my sexuality, and have felt that love, along with lust, romance, exploring erotica, and the works, are all an important part of a healthy, well-rounded human psyche. I think that when we get to live out some of those animal desires in story form, (that we might otherwise repress) though reading, writing, role play, messaging and other means, I think it keeps us healthy, and even “in check,” as normal people.

I am poly, a pagan, a writer, reader and devourer of all things erotic, though I am still a bit new at admitting it “out here” and can be a bit shy, at first. I am largely heterosexual, though I am open minded and can appreciate the same sex in a very sensual, romanticized way, without having sex with them. I am quite open-minded and ready to read about, and explore all sorts of new worlds. I like BDSM, nonconsensual/reluctance, incest, and romantic, bodice-ripping, fantasy type stories. I have experienced a bit of this and that, but from what I have been reading here lately, (and even though I know that most of it is just fantasy), there is a lot out there that I have yet to discover. I love men, and truly adore British men. I love tall men, and long hair. I love music, creativity, and artistry, and I play (singer and songwriter here) a bit myself. I am an artist, and a woman who has a lot of different ambitions and dreams, and irons on the fire, so to speak. I see life as a magical journey, and the Earth as a wondrous place to be.

I am looking forward to meeting many of you, though here and in your stories, and eventually, will be pleased to share my own stories with you, in return. (I have written a few in the past, but it has been a decade or so ago now, and I’m not sure my stories are any good. I need to revisit them and see how I feel about them in this day and age, first. I’d love to find someone experienced to help me edit, if need be.)

I have a personals add out there somewhere... (it is linked to my profile), for anyone who is interested in the details of what I might be seeking, and I plan to post lots more out here in Literotica Land. I am just so amazed at the wonderful people here!

Many Blessings to you all from the lovely and enchanted Midwest of the USA, hugs and smiles,

Goldie Witch

(Oh, and I’m not sure I am settled on my pen name here just yet. We can change it later, if we like, yes? I have so many questions... Another being... why aren’t the authors stories listed in their profiles along with the posts they’ve made on these boards? It seems to me that one would like to know that kind of information about someone they were interested in... especially if they were the author of the sorts of stories that I liked, and so on... just a thought and a wondering aloud.)

Glad to see you feel the embrace of a warm welcome. I look forward to seeing you post more and more.

Hello Denizens of Literotica!

I'm not new to forums, or to BDSM, but I am looking to dive right in around here. :)

The name isn't telling of my own preferences but is actually in reference to the fact that I am just starting to learn Tarot from a friend of mine. The Queen of Wands is my most common signifier in readings lately but that name was taken so I changed it to Lady instead. Please don't actually ask me anything about the cards, I am just learning them and what the general meanings of them are so I couldn't tell you anything useful about them.

About me, I'm a single Mother, kinky, starting on a new spiritual quest, and just generally looking for friendly people to chat with once my E is sleeping. Being a single parent doesn't leave a lot of time to go out and be social, but the internet is a semi-suitable substitute when I am at home and craving company.

Thanks for reading, I hope to get to know you all. :)
LoW

First... DVS... THANK you so much for your post! I came here to introduce myself briefly, and seek a bit of info, and your post was quite helpful! Just the right amount of info, for us newbies, and some great links, that I look forward to devouring in the near future. It is so nice to see that someone has cared enough to take the time to help us like this. Thank you!...

...(Oh, and I’m not sure I am settled on my pen name here just yet. We can change it later, if we like, yes? I have so many questions... Another being... why aren’t the authors stories listed in their profiles along with the posts they’ve made on these boards? It seems to me that one would like to know that kind of information about someone they were interested in... especially if they were the author of the sorts of stories that I liked, and so on... just a thought and a wondering aloud.)
You're welcome. Sometimes I'm said to have the gift of gab. I guess this was one of those times. As to changing your pen name, I'm not sure about that. While I know you can create another, if you have some reason to keep your post totals or something else that's connected to your present name, someone else will have to help with that, because it's beyond me. I've had the same name since the beginning. Maybe one of our mods could help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back