Getting Fit Again (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,511
Lance Morgan headed into the next bend in the road, moving along at a pretty good pace for a guy in his early thirties. His short brown hair clung to him as his body glistened in the morning sun. He had been maried for about 3 years now, and had lost exercise as a way to work with llife, marriage was not what he thought it would be.

He was heading back towards his house on a beautiful Saturday morning, starting his second lap around the block, a good half mile. Soon he was approaching Ashley's house. Ashley was the girl down the street, the daughter of a friend from church. He had to admit she was a great gal, and was supposed to help him get back into shape, at least that was the idea they had dug up last weekend at church. Just as he passed the driveway to their house, he saw her come out of the drive way, catching up to run with him .

"Hey" he called out as she approached and he slowed down.
 
KellyChristiansen26235.jpg


Ashley ran after Lance … adjusting her t-shirt. She had gotten the T-shirt from her last boyfriend as a joke. It said in big friendly letters across her chest “Got Milk?” the funny part was Ashley had some very large breasts on her slim and sexy frame. She had thought about not wearing the shirt for this run, but Lance was older … and he seemed really cool about everything. He was married and a church friend of her dad’s, so she trusted him. Since she was 15, when she filled out, she had gotten a lot of male attention over her “heavy globes of heaven”. At first it was difficult, but now that she was 18, she knew better how to handle the attention and who would be cool about her chest. Lance seemed like to cool type. She got some attention on her other features too, as she wore a pair of short shorts that showed off her sexy hips and her long perfect legs.

“Hi Lance” she said as she caught up with him. Lance was tall, with a freshly shaven squared jaw and friendly, open features. His shoulders were broad and still tapered to his waist; he was in his early thirties. He had short; stylishly unkempt brown hair tussled about from his run. Ashley was impressed! He was good looking. She had always liked older men, and he was just her type. But she was here to help train him … not flirt with him. She needed to stay focused on training with him.

“Good job ... already starting the run … it is important to get your heart rate up.” Ashley said as she ran alongside him. Her well-endowed top trapped in her sports bra … but still jiggling, demonstrating her breast's large mass. “I was thinking we could run about 2 miles today” Ashley suggested looking into his eyes. She smiled at him as she really did enjoy workout with him. "just keep the pace about this speed and we'll both be losing some weight and unwanted stress!" She added.
 
He smiled as she caught up, trying his damnedest not to stare. She had filled out so much in the last year, and he never saw her in a get up so revealing bake normally wore loose clothes. The size of her tits was apparent, but like this the slender toned build if her body made her all the more picturesque

"Keep this pace?" He asked with a question, his breath coming fast and hard

"So where then, down to the path by the lake?" He asked as he did his best to keep his eyes forward, but he turned his head to speak to her, and the sight of the top of her breasts swelling against her neckline at every stride was very distracting!

"I think that's a little over 2 miles, but we can walk skittle down there to cool down right" he asked, trying to remember what he had read about running for beginners on the web, an what she had told him before. And of course every little comment gave him a chance to oggle her bouncing body, discreetly of course, but he was a man after all. And she was indeed a woman!
 
“Great idea” Ashley agreed as each of the big soft wobbling mounds bounced as she took off in the direction of the lake. The amount of swelling, jiggling, and pressing her tits were doing from under the t-shirt was impressive … stretching the material.

“It is really fun running with you Lance” she said “I think exercise just makes your whole body feel more alive …” Her young fertile body ran slightly ahead of lance … letting him view her sexy ass and legs. But it was her tits that even from behind were truly impressive.

“I think we will need that walk … just to cool off” Ashley commented as they made their way to the beautiful lake side running path. Lance was not having any trouble following her … as his mind was on how beautiful and sexy she was. They ran by a few other people and Lance noticed all the men glancing at his running partner. Even after they past, he looked behind, a caught several men watching that sexy young tight ass running towards the lake. The one that got him laughing to himself, was one couple walking the opposite way noticed, and man saw him with Ashley and gave Lance a wink … saying “you lucky bastard … I wish I was fucking that piece of heaven!”

Finally they got to the 2 mile point and Ashley came to a stop. Lance quickly got along side of her, getting another good view of her impressive profile. The thought of her t shirt stretching over her heavy breasts was in his mind. As they both chatted about the weather, favorite songs, etc.

Lance asked nonchalantly “So are you dating anyone now?
Ashley got a little sad “no … I don’t really get it. Most of the boys in school seem interested but don’t ask me out. The few that have were complete jerks. My friend Kelly tells me that is because they are intimidated by me. I’m too good looking. She is so silly … I mean I never wear makeup and my hair is not all made up. Anyhow, I’m still looking and a bit lonely” Ashley finished a little bit sad.
 
She was indeed the perfect motivation for running. He ran a little behind her and to the side, and the whole time he was either glancing at her full plump ass in the tight shirt, flexing and jiggling ever so slightly, or watching her full firm tits bounce. Her frame was slight, and it made her tits looke even bigger, but there was no way to deny how big they had gotten. The shirt faught to hold them down, but boy did thy fight back

Finally they hit the two mile mark on the back side of the lake, coming to a slow walk. The summer sun had risen as the da was proving to be a hot one

" we'll I hate to break it to you, but you are intimidating" he said as he nonchalantly peeled his shirt off. He had been getting fit agin, and lost close to ten pounds but he still had a small fit, but his chest and arms were fairly well muscled, with a mat if course hair on his chest that tapered down to a trail on his abdomen

" you are very pretty, make up or not....and you have a very appealing figure" he sai as he broached the subject, trying to maintain a friendly mentor role, but finding himself all to curious about her form

" let's be honest guys at your age love big boobs and butts, and your amply set up in both" he sai as they continued walking, no longer seeing any other jiggers on te far side

"God it's hot"
 
“Thanks … you are so nice to say that! But if I’m so good looking … why don’t guys ask me out? Is it my blonde hair … do they think I’m dumb? May I’m a bad kisser … or maybe I’m bad in bed …I just don’t get it” Ashley said … close to tears. “I need to sit down for a little while” she said and headed over to a bench that was off the path surrounded by bushes, where she sat down. The topic and her lack of a boyfriend got to her and she started to cry.

Lance was there by her side “oops … I’m sorry I asked the question Ashley …” he said as he watched her big chest shake in a delightful way as she let out some of her frustration. Ashley was upset, she thought “I can talk to Lance, why can’t more boys be like Lance?” Even though Ashley was very good looking, she was an introvert, and had trouble talking to boys. She calmed down … looking into Lance’s eyes “I’m sorry about that … I just don’t know what is wrong with me?” She stated to him.
 
He followed he back to the secluded bench

"I'm sure your a good kisser an great in bed" he said, but only realizing what he had said until after the words came out. His eyes slid over her form as she sobbed, her massive breast bouncing and jiggling ever so slightly where her shirt clung to her body

He took a seat next to her, putting an arm around her

"Don't be so upset. In time you will be in college and there you will meet guys with real confidence, and you will have to beat them off with a stick. Believe me your gorgeous. If I was anywhere near your age I would be dying to get you on a date and find out just how good of a kisser you are" he said as he pulled her close. She turned to him, and one hefty breast spread agains this chest as he comforted her. He ran a hand threw her hair as she began to calm down. Her thighs against his and her titty painful pressed against him, his own groin becoming aware of her closeness
 
Ashley smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Thanks” Ashley wrapped both her arms around him and hugged him, pressing her big chest against him. Lance hands did not know where to hug her back … traveling from her pleasingly skinny waist that just made her appear more voluptuous. Up her sides … he could just feel the edge of her heavy breasts that arched away from her ribcage, defining them and delineating them almost as something separate from the rest of her torso.

“ … do you really think I’m gorgeous?” Ashley asked pulling back, so she could look into his eyes.

“Yes” Lance said

Ashley could feel the sexual excitement between them, here was the prefect man for her. Why wasn’t she taking advantage of him. Yes he was older … and a friend … but he was what she wanted, a more mature male. “Stop playing it safe … Ashley” she thought to herself and leaned in and kissed Lance gently at first, then more deeply, as the kiss flare the sexual need in her. The kiss left her gasping and tingling.

She continued to kiss him … as his hand moved across her sexy body ending up on her gorgeous mammaries. She moaned as he squeezed them. From his clutching embrace he realized her breasts were bigger than he thought. He could feel her hardening nipples reinforcing his sense that Ashley desired a good hard fucking. Then he thought about his wife and what he was doing. He wrapped his arms around her body and hugging her. And then he pushed her back and they separated.

“What are we doing? I … I can’t do this” he stated … as his big cock throbbed against her leg ... urging him to fuck her.

Ashley guided his hands back to cupping her heavy jugs “I need you … just for the morning … think of it as part of your work out” she said grinning … knowing a man with a hard cock usually could not make good decisions.
 
He had not been expecting the kiss, but as soon as her lips met his he seemed to forget everything as he groped at her insane chest. Her tits were so big and full they billowe four of his hand as her hard nipples pressed into his palms

He quickly got control of himself as he pulled back, and his eyes dropped as she pleased with him, puttin her hads back on her impressive tits. He just couldn't take it

"Today, this once. Never to e spoken of" he told her as he stared at how much of her tits spilled out of his big hands

"I want to see them" he said as his hands dropped and his eyes drank her in greedily
 
Ashley was not going to show down for anything. Her body was alive and throbbing. She did not care … someone might see them … she did not care she might ruin his marriage …She needed him inside her young fertile pussy. She pulled up on her “got milk?” t-shirt and unhooked her sports bra. Her two huge babyfeeders spilling out.

“Play with them … I love that” she whispered to him. As he found Ashley’s hard nipples right away … and started to twist them, pinch them as she moaned. He leaned forward and started to lick and tease them. She recognized right away … he knew how to pleasure a big set of tits. And moaning softly … as he sucked her jug into his mouth and he heard her draw in a sharp breath. Lance smiled … and sucked more on it. Within 20 seconds, she was moaning louder …. He could feel her rubbing his cock with her leg; he blissfully sucked on the young girl’s jugs. She was rubbing her legs together to stimulate her pussy and excite his cock.

Ashley slipped her one leg over him and was now sitting in his lap … her chest facing him. She moaned “Oh, you are so thick!” as she rubbed his cock thru his shorts, feeling his shaft quiver. He sucked hard on her nipple and she groaned. “Oh, oh, oooh.” Ashley’s breasts were so heavy and swollen; his licking was driving her crazy. Lance realized he had fanned the flames of her sexual desire into an inferno. He could smell the delicate fragrance emanating from Ashley’s fine patch of trimmed blonde hair between her legs that seemed to signal she wanted more from him. She wanted his BIG cock and his seed!

She slipped off her shorts and pulled his down as she opened her legs. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down her slick slit, looking at the juices, dripping off his cock … as they covered his cockhead.

He tickled her clit with his finger and then stuck the finger in his mouth. She was moaning as he rubbed his cock along her pussy. Her large, firm breasts swayed gently with his every move. The beautiful, white globes were topped by petite, pink nipples. Ashley reached down and cupped his balls in one hand while he stroked his stiff shaft along her pussy. With a grunt he began to push his cock into her... Slipping it in her with a gasp of pleasure. Her breasts were shaking as he thrust into her “OHHH” she gasped. Then he started to stroke his cock into her well-lubricated crack, moving up and down, and rotating vigorously from side to side.

Ashley moved with him, as she was trying to keep pace with his rhythm. It wasn't long before she started to moan louder … her pussy quivering. And then … she reached a thunderous climax. Clenching each of his arms, she arched her back letting out a long, loud moan.

He could feel his own climax begin to build as he watches her huge breasts undulate with his thrusts. He pushes harder and harder into her, his cock wanted to squirts deep inside her fertile womb.
 
Lance hardly seemed to realize what he was doing none second he was trying to fend her off and the next he found his lips wrapped around one delicious nipple and this young frame riding his long thick shaft

She rolled her hips on him as he shifted his own, their bodies moving in counter so that his thick cock slid in and out of her tight teen cut again and again. Her massive tits billowed around his face as
He caught her nipple in his teeth, biting gently as his tongue flickered back and forth over the hard sensitive bud
 
The two whoppers bobbled like ripe melons, as she continued to ride his big cock. Ashley could not help it … the fucking felt so good … her mind was focused on the feeling of his thick rod going deep inside her that she lost control of her heavy bouncing jugs which kept colliding with Lance’s face. He solved that problem by catching her excited nipple in his mouth, biting it … flicking his tongue over it … now Ashley pleasure was doubled, as his action on her nipple added to his abundant cock stretching her pussy.

“MMMMMMMMMMM” she moaned as she rode his cock faster. “Oh god he is going to make me cum again … and he has not yet cum himself! High School boys never last this long” she thought to herself, as her pussy was getting an expert fucking.
 
He groaned into her hefty bouncing tits as her tight slit swallowed his thick dick over and over. Hot silky juices flowing down his shaft coating his hefty balls. His hips were lifting into her, making her tits jiggle with every impact. He let her tit slip free from his lips with a loud slurp. His hands lifting her off of his cock. He quickly turned her around and bent her over the bench. He stuffed his cock back inside her wet pissy and fucked her hard and fast doggy style

" I'm gonna cum all over those huge tits of yours, he growled as he slammed into her again and again, making her heavy tits sway wildly
 
Ashley’s needy cunt wanted more and more of Lance’s big cock. She had never been fuck by a big cock before and she loved how it felt. Lance turned her around and put her in a doggy style position. Ashley loved that position! And helped him by thrusting back at Lance’s ramming cock. She added an extra naughty twist by wiggling her sexy ass … adjusting her position, providing an erotic view for Lance and forcing his cock even deeper into her dripping wet pussy. Her tight love hole was drooling over his massive rod.

It felt like Lance's huge cock got even harder and stiffer as he pounded into Ashley’s soaking wet pussy. All she knew was he was really slamming his cock into her.

She accepted every one of his powerful thrusts, clutching the bench for support. Her big milkers shaking and swaying as he pumped into her. It was too much for her tight pussy, she came hard, muffling her scream of pleasure in the flesh of her forearm as her entire body shook with orgasm. Lance could feel her pussy quivering and contracting wildly all over his driving cock. It was a validation of his expert love making.
 
He groaned as she came, her delicious ass on display for him as her tight cunt squeezed his cock even harder, her juices coursing over hisncock and dripping down his heavy swinging sac. His hands were tightly gripping her hips as he rammed into that tight sweet slit

He reached around to grip one hefty swollen tit, groaning at how it spilled around his big strong hand

"Oh shit" he growled. Then he pulle Shia cock free, he spun her around and forced herto her knees before his shimmering shaft. He pumped the glistening organ as he leaned close to her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her close. His cock twitched and throbbed and he came. He exploded. Thick hot streamers of pearly cum spatters on her cheeks and lips. Spurt after spurt landing on her flesh. The first spattering across her face. And as his orgasm continued the cum spatters her shoulder and neck before the last few gobs dropped into her massive titty, slowly sliding down the massive swell of flesh to the hard nipple

He groaned as he slowly let go of her hair, his cock inches from we face, he looked down at her bad smiled as the extasy rolled trough him

"We'll now we know your a good fuck too. And a very naughty girl" he told her with a smile a she looked at her pretty face spatters with cum, gorgeous in the light if day slowly coming in
 
Ashley was beaming in joy. A huge smile on her lips as she grabbed his wonderful cock and licked it clean. “He was an extra good boy … made me cum twice” she told his cock. Then she worked on her tits, neck and face. All cleaned up, she pulled her clothing back on.

She thought about what had just happened. He was a fantastic lover. He had the right equipment and knew how to us it. There was no doubt in her mind, he liked her too. There was a lot of pleasure and many things she could learn from him. She concluded she wanted to fuck him again … in fact as often as she could arrange it. But she did not want to scare him off. “Take it slow” she thought.

“Well, that was a nice way to lose a few pounds!” she giggled. “I hope no one saw us. Shall we walk back to your house?” she asked looking at him. Her body was glowing with that “just fucked look” and then she added an additional question “do you want to talk about what just happened?”
 
He smiled as she cleaned up. Her lips licked the cum from her lips, and then she wrapped them around his cock. She suckled at his spent member, licking and sucking him clean as he groaned. The sensation was delightful after the hot slit of hers. She jokingly talked to his cock before slipping her clothes back on and suggested the walk

" we can. And I think it's simple. We pretend nothing ever happened" he said, and he could see the crestfallen look on her face

"And as you get me back into shape, I teach you how to really fuck" he told her with a smile as they made their way back onto the track

" you work out with me and I work out that little horny minx in you. But we have to be discrete begat do you think. Can you keep a secret?" He asked as he smiled at her delicious frame, amazed at his luck in getting a fuck buddy. Something his big neglected cock had been missing. He was down to having sex with his wife just a few times a year. And Ashley was just what the doctor ordered

"So?"
 
“Great idea” Ashley agreed as her big soft wobbling mounds continued to bounce, stretching the material of her “Got Milk?” t-shirt. Lance had seen her big jugs … but somehow it had not helped. His body wanted to see them again!

“It is really fun working out with you Lance” Ashley said and she added “and I can keep a secret, don’t worry” She winked at him as her young fertile body continued to glow from the fucking he gave it. She thought about how this arrangement had begun … her dad had met Lance at church. He had suggested to Lance to have Ashley, his daughter, help him workout. Now they were fucking. Oh boy … if her dad found out … that would end their relationship … and she would be in some HOT water.

But after the fucking he just gave her … it was worth the gamble! At least that was what her still twitching clit was telling her!

“Meet you tomorrow?” she asked him as she was about to walk back to her house.
 
He smiled at her

"of course, tomorrow just come to my house. My wife will be of to work and we can do a little weight training" he told her with a smile as shte two made it down their street. He watched her tight ass in the shorts she wore as she headed down to her own house, then whistling a tune he heaedd into his house to clean up

His head swam with thoughts of her all that day, adn getting to sleep had been damn near impossible. But his wifes alarm had gone off and she had headed off to work, lance smiled as he rose, hopping into the shower
 
Ashley wanted to look her best … but still look like she planned to work out. She giggled to herself ... the only workout she was going to get … was that big cock ramming her pussy!!

She dressed in her sexiest and nicest workout cloth. Her blonde hair was braided into a ponytail, exposing her flawless face. Her sprakling blue eyes flashed with lustful excitement, as she squeezed her extraordinary figure into the tight clothing. The top looked like a bikini "sports bra" and hugged the contours of her impressive breasts. Her full-bosomed loveliness produced a three-inch cleavage crack atop the scoop neck of bra like top. As she bent over to adjust her shorts, the three-inch cleavage crack gained another couple of inches, allowing the full massive size of her tits to show. Her long sexy legs could also be seen, so smooth … so sexy. “Lance is going to have a huge hard-on as soon as he sees me!” Ashley thought as she headed over to his house.

When she got there, she rang the doorbell. Lance opening it and she slipped in.

“Hi” Ashley said hoping that Lance was not to weirded out from yesterday’s fucking.
 
He hopped out othe shower and grabbed a pair of his jogging shorts, tugged them on and went downstairs. He poure himself a drink, an jus then there was a knock

He opened te door, his eyes widening as Ashley slipped in. Her hair was in a braid, blond glistening in the early sun. Her bright eyes twinkled as the gorgeous features of her face became all to obvious

But her figure!!! Her top was sports bra, but two wide bands held up her breasts individually and a gorgeous line if cleavage swelled together

"Good morning" he told her wih a smile

"So as my trainer, what are wedding first today?"
 
Ashley glanced down to Lance’s shorts … Lance was displaying what looked like a big semi-hard-erection. It was stunning. She licked her lips as her eyes did not leave his mighty nine-and-a-half incher hidden under the shorts right away.

"Well … your weight room is in the basement, right?" Ashley asked as Lance nodded. She walked to the stairs and then down to the basement, making sure to sway her hips as she led Lance downstairs. She could feel his eyes on her, and Ashley had a big grin and an evil plan to seduce Lance today.

She walked into the little gym. “Stretching is important before beginning ANY physical activity” Ashley stated … emphasizing the word ANY.

"So first watch me" she said as she turned her back to him and, to Lance's surprise, in her little shorts, bent right over in front of him. "Touch your toes like this …” She said. Her sexy young ass was wiggling before him … additionally, what bending over was doing for her big jugs was exhilarating. Feeling she had given him enough, and wanting to drive him a bit crazy, she straightened up and looked over her shoulder at the tortured older friend. The bulge in his shorts looked even bigger.

"Shall I demonstrate that again?" She asked in an innocent tone.

"Sure." he replied as he moved closer.

Ashley bent over again. Wiggled her ass at him … bumping her ass against Lance’s crotch bulge. Ashley could feel that bugle and rubbed her ass against it, pushing against him. Once again her chest bounced, trying to break free of the sport’s top. It looked like Lance’s eyes were taking in her sexy body … as she was trying to seduce him.
 
She immediately lead him down to the basement weight room. Her lithe frame swaying as they descended. She told him about stretching and then got right to it

Her shorts rose up her toned thighs showing the tender curve of her ass and they drew tight over her young sweet mound. And as she reached her toes her big tits spread out around her thighs. His cock responding at the sight. Then she coyly stood up and gave him a sultry little look as she repeated the stretch. This Tim she wiggled back a bit. Her sweet ass grinding into his hardening cock. He smiled as she wriggled her flesh against him

He smiled as he put his hands on her hips

"You look a little unsteady there" he said with a smile as he pulled her ass against his groin, his thickening cock rubbing against her mound

"Stretching is good but I doubt I could stretch like you" he told her as he ran one had down her back, pushing her, and watching her massive orbs swell against her thighs

The he slid around to stand beside her, and he stretched too. Soon they both stood up and she began to stretch her arms. He did the same. They lifted their arms back behind their head. Her full tits lifted and swelled out. He stared as the grand tits seemed to grow even bigger. He couldn't help but wonder what those were. DD's. E?

"So what are we gonna work on today?" He asked as he dropped his hands and sat down in the bench. She told him to do some bench pressed. As he slid under te weight, she walked around to spot him, standing directly over his head, giving him a great view if her tits as they bulged from the line of her chest
 
Lance was pumping the iron … Ashley could tell he was strong. And she loved to watch his chest and arms pump that heavy weigh up and down. But after a while, she could tell he was getting a bit fatigued as it was getting harder for him to push the weight up.

“All the way to my chest” she giggled as she pulled up her sports bra top and her heavy jugs of joy hung over his pumping arms. “If you can do it ten more times … you get a special reward” She said, winking at him. Suddenly Lance had plenty of energy and pumped the weights 10 more time. He sat up, a smile on his face.

“How special?” He asked as Ashley slipped her top over her head and tossed it aside.

“Very special …”Ashley answered as she walked around the bench press machine and got closer to Lance. Walking topless towards him, her big jugs swaying with each step. “I think you did well, but one of your muscles seems tense.” She said as her hand landed on his crotch rubbing his massive hard-on. “Oh yes it is very tense!!” She said feeling how hard it was. “Maybe a special massage will help … relax it?” she suggested.
 
He hadnt been paying attention to the wait as he stared up at her full round orbs billowing in the sports bra. But as the weight got a little heavier

He grinned as she told him she wanted ten more, her hands tugged her bra up, and her full highs bounced free. He hi lt ten before he realized it and she was already talking if rewards before he set the weight back up

She walked around the bench, peeling her top the rest if the way off, her full breasts swayed and jiggled with each slutty stride

He smiled as her hand found his groin

"I think your right bit feels awfully stiff to me" he said as his long thick cock throbbed at her touch

"Would you mind taking a look at it. I hope it's bit swollen too" he said with a grin
 
Back
Top