People who don't answer their phone are too busy getting...

tumblr_mkc5sb6uvP1rrhvpno1_500.gif
 
Yes and yes. The second one is really nice and different. #3 was forbidden.

Forbidden? Oh no :( I liked the second one, too. Not the same effect as rough penetration, but it's almost like she can't stop herself from touching him, from wanting to be good, and that's a beautiful feeling.

How come all the hot ones are in black and white? Don't people have rough sex in color?

LOVE when he shoves his fingers into my mouth.

tumblr_m8awo75U2X1ra9vkuo1_250.jpg
 
Forbidden? Oh no :( I liked the second one, too. Not the same effect as rough penetration, but it's almost like she can't stop herself from touching him, from wanting to be good, and that's a beautiful feeling.

How come all the hot ones are in black and white? Don't people have rough sex in color?

LOVE when he shoves his fingers into my mouth.

tumblr_m8awo75U2X1ra9vkuo1_250.jpg

mmmmmhmmmm.




I want to know what they're saying...

tumblr_mm99xfr1T31spzxf7o1_400.gif
 
I'm so far out of my league in this thread, I don't even think we are playing the same sport.
 
Sweet mellifluous mother of mercy, you find the best videos. We should start a porn club, and I vote you president.

Anyway, I'm pretty turned on now. Super.

As long as I don't have to do any actual leading. :D

tumblr_mr9vrk3pv21suvhvxo1_500.gif
 
tumblr_mw3l455N811rsnf49o1_r1_500.gif


I'm gonna have a ton of work to do tonight because I spent all afternoon looking at porn.

Worth it.
 
i would never dream of calling you nuts for your sexual inclinations, so i would appreciate it if you would do the same. her bruise was covered and not on the neck, or can you not see? abuse is nonconsensual. sometimes adults preform sexual acts other than missionary PIV. you can keep acting an ignorant fool, and i don't even know why i am responding, but there it is. if you can't handle a beating, get the fuck out of town.

You missed my point entirely. I asked you why you want bruises and I said they're ugly. I said it looks like abuse. Go back and read my post again. Do I think people who want bruises are a bit nuts? Yeah, I do actually. But as I said each to their own. Do you have a problem with that?

Can't handle a beating? Conversation over. You have no idea. :D
 
Back
Top