I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old school romance... I want to have it every day... to feel like a lady... ( The Mr is wonderful to me that way...unfortunately he is always too darn far away)..sigh...

I want a night of hot passionate sex- up against the wall, knocking pictures down, the neighbors calling the cops we're so loud sex... and a beer... Oh! And a cookie. :D I'll take the cookie and beer if the sex is out of the question.

tumblr_inline_mknxzf24YK1rwpb4e_zps4877b652.gif

i want you to know that you have a peaceful spirit. your life is filled with many blessings: family, friends, and love. i want you to have all that your soul desires because you more than deserve to have that warmth surround you.:rose:

I want you to know I just saw this post.
You have a beautiful gift of discernment.
I want you to be blessed with all those
things you listed above and more.
Cherish your beauty and know
you are worth it all.
:heart::rose::heart:

I want warmth...Being anemic, I am always cold...Today really cold for some reason...

I am thinking I will need a very early soak in a bubble bath...now that sounds divine...

I want warmth...Being anemic, I am always cold...Today really cold for some reason...

I am thinking I will need a very early soak in a bubble bath...now that sounds divine...

I want cool --- I'm the opposite. I am always warm. So, this AM, since it is relatively cooler outside, I have the sliding doors open.

I want cool --- I'm the opposite. I am always warm. So, this AM, since it is relatively cooler outside, I have the sliding doors open.

The irony for me is...that even though I am cold so much, that I generally love cooler weather...I adore the fall and winter...I just bundle up under all my cashmere and fur blankets...( faux fur of course)...

I love the feel of cool crisp air...

but this morning I crave warmth...

We women are fickle hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back