Strap on vids

wow!!!

that vid is hot! there are some good ones on that page also. that strap on was a monster!!!! thanx!!!!
i20076_11oiiu.jpg

i20075_7viewpornstarsls188920.jpg

i20074_7viewpornstarsls188914.jpg

i20073_7viewpornstarsls188928.jpg

i20072_7viewpornstarsls188910.jpg
 
Thanks to all for the vid links and pics in this thread... it's enough to keep me hard for at least a few hours. ;-)
 
If I remember correct, then this forum is an invision type forum, and if Etoile can forward this message , then she should ask the admin of letting the embed option be a part of this forum. Since it would be smashing in the long run. Since embedding the video could be a lot easier. And then you just press play on the video, instead of pushing the link.
 
That video is incredibly hot and seems so much better than many of this "genre" that I've seen.
 
Sorry, but I laughed so hard I couldn't see it as sexy. Her moans are pretty funny.
 
OMFG!!!! That was incredible! She's gorgeous, he's hot and HE takes it in the ass!!!! OMG my fantasy on video!!!

Yeah. I'm still thinking about how hot that was. I came hard last night after watching it. HMMMMMM :)
 

Believe it or not i know the big, handsome, shaved head dude in this video. He's among my MySpace friends! He's a professional porno actor.

His name is Christian and he lives in California. Here is his MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/christianx33

He used to write to me every now and then. He comes off as being very straight, but he has a thing for transsexuals. So it's not surprising he's getting plowed by a strapon.

I could be wrong, but the woman in this video strikes me as being a post-op transsexual. She looks good, but her voice sounds more like a transsexuals voice than a genetic females. If i'm right, it's rather ironic that someone would have their penis removed only to use strapons.
 
Bit of a wimp when taking cock from the wife, she starts all gentle but once she starts to have an orgasm build, she is out of control, pounding and forcing it in hard n fast.
Keep going back for more though.

That is excellent. Only done it once, with a straight dildo. Loved it. I don't think she understands...
 
Back
Top