Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh...I see you have balls to go with that rock hard cock.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Find my body completely controlled by another person, so that my body obeys no matter how much my mind protests.
 
To have my Milf lover undress me and make me crawl around on all fours, dragging me behind her with a leesh. Then with the leesh between her legs, pulling hard, forcing me into her wonderful dripping sex. I'd be more than happy to be her little bitc

Nice fantasy, I would enjoy joining in...:devil:
 
To be taken by a group of men while my husband is forced to watch, while I have an orgasm with each of them
 
Let us know what happens if you tell her :devil: When I was pregnant, and breastfeeding, I was so horny all the time...I wanted sex every day on top of masturbating, and still couldn't scratch that itch! I hope she goes for it ;)

Oh, me, too! And if it happens, I'll share!
 
Deleted. A moderator apparently thought I was talking about inappropriately underage "girls", which I wasn't. Without the portion that was deleted, the rest of it -- which was intertwined -- is disjointed and makes no sense, so I will instead delete it all and leave you with the one line that started it all originally:

"Doing my cousins..."
 
Last edited:
Nice ones

I like the Church fantasies, which is similar to my Nun one I mentioned before.


Here is another one:

Fucking the Secretary of a big CEO. When the CEO is gone, get the secretary in his office and fucking her on the desk leaving a stain on it. There is something really hot about that, though I have never done it, I have always fantasized about it.

ES
 
1. A threesome with Barack and Michelle Obama.

2. Throwing my hotel room key at Paul McCartney, and him stopping the concert in mid-song to pick up my key and say, "Is that you, Carole? Come on, let's go!"

3. Being naked sushi at a party.

4. Being body painted, then walking around downtown to see if anyone noticed.

5. Walking up to a strange man on the street and asking if he'd like a blowjob.

6. Walking up to a strange man on the street and asking if he'd like to see my breasts.

7. Driving around town in a convertible, naked.

8. Riding a horse in a parade, naked.

9. Having sex in an art gallery as part of a "performance art" exhibit.

10. Giving a slide presentation in church of my vacation, and slipping in a few explicit photos of me having sex.
 
9. Having sex in an art gallery as part of a "performance art" exhibit.
I have to admit, this is similar to something I always wished would happen. For me, it would be in an upscale restaurant, maybe something frequented by the Mob. Some big wigs would want a sex show, and they would have a perfect woman for the act but no appropriate male ... meaning an average Joe who didn't see this coming.

She would take me up onto the stage, bar, or a table, where she would be very flirtatious and erotic first, then blow me for a bit, then ride me to mutual orgasms.

And all the time, the music is booming and the crowd is rooting me on.

And, of course, she enjoyed me so much that we end up becoming frequent lovers ... doing all sorts of inappropriate things, often in public.
 
5. Walking up to a strange man on the street and asking if he'd like a blowjob.

6. Walking up to a strange man on the street and asking if he'd like to see my breasts.

And when he says yes, you answer, "I'm not surprised," and then you walk away.
 
3. Being naked sushi at a party.

4. Being body painted, then walking around downtown to see if anyone noticed.

5. Walking up to a strange man on the street and asking if he'd like a blowjob.

6. Walking up to a strange man on the street and asking if he'd like to see my breasts.

7. Driving around town in a convertible, naked.

8. Riding a horse in a parade, naked.

9. Having sex in an art gallery as part of a "performance art" exhibit.

10. Giving a slide presentation in church of my vacation, and slipping in a few explicit photos of me having sex.

Wow, you hit so many hot buttons with this post. Have you been poking around in my imagination? ;)
 
Damn, I had that chance and passed. I wasn't as sexually liberal as I am today, and when the couple I was having a threesome with asked if I wanted to fuck him, I politely said no. I masturbated him and she took his shot, but that was about as sexual as I got with him.

I'd like to have that option again today.

Don't know if I would want to get fucked though. Still working on that.
Well I'm saying the guy fucking me would be bi...so he'd be good with it. You know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top