Photo Tributes

Could do it

Wow - Such naughty fun. I once met a woman online who I developed a nice relationship with that asked me to do this..so I had to oblige. But I haven't done it since. What's even more hot is a video version of it (did that for her too).

Looks like this one post got some nice cum attention....You are really hot BHW! If you post something fresh and enticing I could be convinced to "Give it a shot".

Earlier today I told an awesome Lit man it turned me on a great deal to know people jerked off to my photo thread and then he told me about this thread... so shyly iving it a try : )
I offer as tribute... ; )

attachment.php

Earlier today I told an awesome Lit man it turned me on a great deal to know people jerked off to my photo thread and then he told me about this thread... so shyly iving it a try : )

attachment.php

I need a printer so I can give you a tribute. I’m so close to blowing my load as I look at these beautiful breasts.

attachment.php

Too FUCKING SEXY to just let this one go!!! Enjoy :)

Attachments

• for namelessdesiring.jpg
    for namelessdesiring.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 10
Back