care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough :)

And I weigh more than you think. And I'm ok with it

There is NOTHING wrong with not looking like a heroin addict.

Besides, it makes you harder to break. Bend maybe, bending can be fun, but you know you can throw you around without having to worry about something snapping. ;)
 
As I recall you are in the mid 5' tall range and you are not heavy. You have an exceptionally fit body based on your workouts for the "Iron Man" events. You are pressing almost double your weight.

You are not 6' tall and 200 lbs.

I press over 400 lbs., but then I am over 200 lbs and played sports (rugby and football) where have strong legs is essential.

I was trying to make a complement, if I said it incorrectly, I apologize. Based on your size pressing that weight is an excellent accomplishment.

Have I redeemed myself?

wow, if i had your size i'd sit in cars and intimidate people...
 
All I want in life is a Bernese mountain dog

gave up long-haired dogs after two chow chows and a golden retriever. the danes still shed but at least any brushing that occurs doesn't have problems with tangles...

but the bernese mountain dog does have very striking colors... i can see why you'd want one
 
gave up long-haired dogs after two chow chows and a golden retriever. the danes still shed but at least any brushing that occurs doesn't have problems with tangles...

but the bernese mountain dog does have very striking colors... i can see why you'd want one


And they're giant, and loyal, and can run with me, and are just awesome sauce.
 
Wearing all black for the worst day ever/mourning the official death of my previous relationship. Today is not a good day.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top