Name Change

I don't think I'll bother.

My parents argued about my first name in the delivery room. What I am named was a hard-fought compromise and the family always called me that name.

At school(s) I had a variety of short-lived nicknames including the one I use here - oggbashan. My usual nickname I have had since 1957.

But in a similar way to ms_ktygirl's title I have a generic name now - grandad.

I would do Asteroid, or Vortex, or Quantum, something along those lines.

Won't change it though unless I happen to need an illegal passport.

So, new Lance searched all day to fine a thread from 2005, just to troll someone who barely makes waves around here?

So, new Lance searched all day to fine a thread from 2005, just to troll someone who barely makes waves around here?

This is his way of getting back at me for treating his mom like my pinky toe and banging her on my coffee table in the middle of the night.

Spicekowboi grew up wishing his name was Lance.

Explains his obsession yes?

You're slipping into Skiddles voice, yes?

Weird that you've gotten so much traction with this particular one. The fake Oreo was much more believable as an individuated poster.

#NeedsToFomentBoardDrama
#TakeNoticeWhoDoesntInteractWithFakeLance
#WhoWishesHeWasLance?

I, like not normal, am a bit puzzled by Space Cowboy as the target though. He get some attention that you felt you were due lately? That's usually what sets you off.

You're slipping into Skiddles voice, yes?

Weird that you've gotten so much traction with this particular one. The fake Oreo was much more believable as an individuated poster.

#NeedsToFomentBoardDrama
#TakeNoticeWhoDoesntInteractWithFakeLance
#WhoWishesHeWasLance?

I, like not normal, am a bit puzzled by Space Cowboy as the target though. He get some attention that you felt you were due lately? That's usually what sets you off.

I am a noob who thinks the old posters should try discussing topics and stop the paranoid bullying of noobs.

Stand by your posts, child.

And if you have a beef with lance tell him, stupid.

Stop trolling me. Go bother the other noobs.
Magnus

Stop cherry picking words as and quote me accurately , shithead. You'll really be upset if I have your mom suck my balls instead of fixing your Kraft mac n cheese.

Back