Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Genuine embarrassment was something new for Anya, in Kent's eyes. She seemed truly disappointed in herself for her lack of experience in the sexual realm.

Up until that moment, Kent had been willing to let things move between them organically. It seemed, though, that the time had arrived to make the first move.

Turning the burner down so Anya's meal didn't burn, he stepped around the stove to where Anya sat. The look on her face told him she had no idea what he was doing. There was a slight tinge of fear that he was angry with her for something, but he gave her a gentle smile in an attempt to alleviate her reluctance.

It was obvious she still was unsure of why he had come over to her. When he reached his hand out, she flinched slightly, apparently afraid he was going to hit her for some reason. Kent' merely placed his hand on her cheek, feeling the warm smooth skin as he gazed into her eyes.

To the uncertainty he saw there, he smiled again and bent down, placing his lips against hers...
 
Anya blinked as he turn his attention on her. Gulping as He approach. She fear He was upset at her as She spoke of her luck of experience in bed. She honnestly expected to be hit of yelles to The point She flintch as He raise his hang toward her..

She look up surprised and confused as He carressed her face as no man ever done before. She blinked as He kissed her unexpectedly. She found herself meeting by his kiss as She closed her eyes. Her hearth was pound in her chest, She was lost in The moment. Forgetting around them, how She arrived and what happy previously. God He was a good kissed, one that melt The world away.
 
Last edited:
Kent could feel Anya tense as he gently pressed his lips to hers. He found it greatly remarkable that she had very evidently never even done this much, but by all indications, that was exactly what her situation was.

The hand he'd used to caress her cheek slid around the back of her head, his fingers tangling slowly and carefully into her hair. His other hand rested on her side, where he could feel the turn of her waist as it transitioned from her torso to her hips.

When Kent slowly opened his mouth, Anya's jaw didn't follow right away, but eventually, her teeth separated, allowing his tongue to enter. Her own tongue remained retreated to the back of her mouth, not knowing what this part was all about. She'd learn.

After a couple minutes, Kent backed away, gazing into Anya's eyes, seeing wonder mixed with fear.

"You'll learn," he whispered. "I'll teach you what to do." He then went back around to the stove and finished Anya's meal.

Bringing the food to her, Kent caressed her hair, letting his hands trail down her body a bit, then sitting down and watching Anya eat...
 
Anya shivered feeling his hand slid around the back of her head as she open her mouth to welcome his tongue. Tensing a bit as his other hand around her side as he held her in his hands as his woman. She looked at him a bit dazed as he back away, a part of her wishing he would not stop.

She blushed as her replied in a whisper : "You'll Learn" * turning beet red as he mention that he would teach, the idea he would teach and what it would involved embarrassed her. She ran the tip of her fingers over her lips, she could not believe what she just done after all just a few hours ago she threaten him with a knife. She watched him finish her meal, lowering her gaze as he caressed her hair. She found herself confused with all that was happening as her emotions were all over the place. She never experience such a thing and it was honestly frighting yet exciting.

She avoided eye contact as she began to eat her food, it was surprising delicious, moaning. Blushing seeing him smile, she began choke and cough, looking away embarressed. Once she manage to recompose herself , she continued to eat, it was so nice to have a good meal after such a stressful moment. She blushed: " thank you, it was delicious"

She pick up her plate as she stood up and when to sink to wash her plate. She honestly like idea of sharing such task between a couple it was somewhat cute. To her surprised here, she was sharing this moment with a man she did not know at all. She found herself wondering if such a relationship could work between them as Kent had made it clear, he would not divorce her under any circumstance.

It was obvious, he was not a man that allow others to boldy challenge him, not mention all his connection to the outside world.Plus her own family sold her out to get out of their mess. Here she was married to him with no idea how a relationship worked. She never felt so vulnerable in her life as he seem her chance to a new life which was terrifying fact of life.

She slowly dried the dishes and turn to put them away only to find it was too high for her. She end up placing them on the counter as she blushed:" You might need ask someone put them away..." She hated being so short, it could be so inconvenient.She turn to him with a nervous smile : " guess next time it will be my turn to make you diner to even it out..." She slowly back away from him as she found herself to close to him, she feared , he could hear her heart racing as they always seem to close to one another.: " I am sure you have important things to return too...i wont waste any of your time...." * She walk around Kent slowly as she headed to their bedroom, she was so confused on her feelings concerning him. She found herself needing to keep them at a distance to be able to focus and not feel confused by his presence. She quickly rushed to their bedroom and closed The door.*
 
Last edited:
Anya seemed embarrassed by the idea of being taught about sex. It was pretty obvious to Kent that she'd expected to just learn by trial and error, like so many others her age did.

Now that she had begun to accept her situation, she seemed quite sheepish about a lot of things. For the hellcat that had arrived, there appeared to actually be more of a kitten hiding behind it.

Anya seemed quite embarrassed by being watched while she ate. She kept her eyes on her plate the entire time, only glancing up long enough to take sips from her glass before turning her eyes to the table once again.

When she was finally finished, she muttered, "Thank you. It was delicious." Kent wondered just when it last was that someone cooked for her and really meant it. Anya then got up from her seat, taking her dishes with her, and without being asked to, placed them in the sink and started cleaning up.

For some reason, she didn't want to make eye contact. Kent wanted to ask why that was, but when he really looked at her, he could tell she was mulling something over in her mind. He could guess what that was, but decided it wasn't the time for discussion.

Kent just let Anya do what she was doing, and when she went to the cabinet where the dishes had resided and tried to put them away, he smiled when she was unable to reach the shelf to replace them.

Rising, he stepped up behind her, picking up the plates from the counter where Anya had put them and placing them on the shelf where they belonged. He didn't press himself against her, but at this proximity, he knew she could feel his warmth, because he could surely feel hers.

He wasn't sure whether her embarrassment was from arousal, genuine confusion over her situation, or exactly what, but Anya was quite discomfited by the current turn of events. When she turned around, Anya at first looked Kent directly in the chest, he being within an arm's length of her. Looking up at him, she smiled uncertainly, saying, "I guess next time, it'll be my turn to make you dinner, even if..." she broke off mid-sentence, finding the two of them far too close together. She sidled away carefully, suddenly anxious to be anywhere but near him.

"You probably have important things to attend to. I won't waste any more of your time," Anya said rather quickly, then darted away, her posture making her appear even smaller than she really was. It was as if she wanted to shrink down small enough to hide under something. Kent could tell she would have loved to disappear, but for far different reasons than the ones she'd argued so passionately over a few days prior.

He didn't follow right away. He had a pretty good idea where she'd end up. Anya still didn't know the house well enough to go just anywhere and feel comfortable. At the moment, she only really knew the bedroom. It was the one room she'd spent the most time in since she'd arrived, so it was pretty logical she'd retreat back to that relative haven.

As Kent got up, he heard a door close upstairs. Sure enough, she'd gone back to the bedroom. At first, he intended to go up and try to attend to her uncertainty somehow. It only took a moment, though, for him to realize that whatever was going on inside her was only going to be resolved by Anya, herself, and no one else.

Instead of going up to Anya, he went out back to the pool. He switched on the lights, then started to strip. Before long, his clothes all laid on a lounge chair. He always swam naked in his own pool. If Anya wanted to come and join him, she would be welcomed, but he'd leave that up to her to decide.

Diving into the warm water, he began swimming laps...
 
Anya waited him to burst through the door and end up having a fight for running away but nothing happen. She even open the door and look around and notice he heading another direction and smiled. He was definetely not what she expected and her lips still hot from his amazing kiss.

She finally simply changed into a babydoll and went to bed to sleep but all she ended up doing was toss and turn for hours.She could not rest not knowing if he burst through the door like a demon. She finally jumped out of bed and look around. She tried to return on the steps from when he showed her his place. After what felt like forever, she finally saw him swimming naked, making her blush. She gasps hearing a sound behind her and found the butler that ask if she wanted to inform the master of the house of her arrival..

She shook her head turning even redder and quickly rushed back to their bedroom embarressed. Her heart was pounding so loud she couldnt hear anything else but her heartbeat, after she manage to recompose herself she return to bed. But only end up looking out the view as she could not sleep. Her mind was all over the place and could not stop thinking of all the possibilities and worry how this will all end up.


The butler made his way to the pool with Kent usual drink and set it by the pool as usual. He bowed to his master as Kent swamp up for his drink: " Mr.Rockwell, it appears your young wife was watching you for some time...but she seem to have return to your bedroom. She appears anxious and tired, shall i get her something to help her sleep?" *thinks for a moment and remembers* " The guard ask if your wife will have a set schedule on her outings? of have a 24hour guard, etc...Mr. Rockwell?"

She end up getting out of bed, undressing and heading to the shower, running the hot water over her to try and relax and make herself asleep and failing miserably. She end up getting in boiling bath and lay there and refilling as the water turn cold. She deided to give up on sleeping and step out to dry herself off. She finally headed back to bed wrap in towel.....*
 
Kent was in the midst of swimming laps when Harrison, his butler, got his attention.

The situation was explained, and Kent told Harrison to bring Anya down to the pool.

Knowing Harrison would return with Anya, Kent went back to his laps...
 
Anya was startled by the knock on the door only to find the Butler informing her of Kent orders. She quickly slip into a white Satin baby doll and followed the Butler. He was kind enough to give her clues,so she would not get loss into this mansion.

She relaxed and followed the man towards the pool, the closer they got, the more her heart race. She was starting feel nervous around him since that kissed they shared. She honestly felt confused by his kindness and physical contact. She was so lost in her thought she waliked into the butlers back.

She apologized and somewhat embaressed for her distraction. He simply smiled and open the door for her. He informed her their will be some snacks prepared for later.

She nodded and thank the Butler and made her way to the massive pool. She watched Kent swim in her direction, the moment he noticed her arrival. She gulpsaid as he popped out of the water.
 
As expected, Anya stood outside on the pool deck a few laps after Kent had resumed. Had she refused, he'd have been extremely disappointed with her. She seemed quite reluctant to be outside, whether it was her flimsy mode of dress or the knowledge that he was nude, he wasn't sure. It was something she'd have to get over.

Kent swam over to the corner of the pool nearest where Anya stood. He propped himself on the edge, his lower half still in the water, but he knew she'd seen what he wore.

"Do you swim?" he called over to her. "If not, I can teach you that, too."
 
Anya was,led over to the edge of the pool and sat down, as she smiled : " I know how to swim..you always swim at night ?"

She slip her feet in the water and kick them out, slashing water,playfully: " perhaps we can swim together another time since I don't have a swimming suit and I don't wanna be bill for ruining and expected site babydoll"

She ran her hands over the water as she looked and feel the water, God she wanted to swim thousands of laps. Hell she would do that everyday, once she gets a swimming suit.

" can't exactly swim naked with you..." * let's out a nervous laugh*
" married or not, I still don't know you...." * blushed*

* a part of her would not mind him pull her in to join her as excuse to swim*
 
Kent laughed. "I swim when I feel the urge. I find it to be very relaxing, especially at night. Sometimes, I turn the lights off back here. On clear nights, when there's no moon, with the lights off, I like to float and watch the stars."

He watched Anya splash in the water, her thin nightie getting splashed at the same time.

"Why would you be charged anything? All the lingerie you have access to is yours.

"...And I seldom wear anything when I swim. I would love it if did the same."

Kent moved in front of Anya, placing his hands on her hips.

"And there's no time like the present."

Before Anya had a chance to react, Kent grabbed the flimsy fabric his hands laid over and pulled it swiftly up and over her head, then let it flutter to the pool deck.

Placing his hands back on his young wife's now-bare hips, he responded to her astonished look, "That's more like it. Come on in. Let's get to know one another better."
 
Last edited:
Anya stood shock at his quick move, it took her a moment to realize she sat naked before him. She quickly covered her breasts; " such a perv..." * She got up as if to leave offended, but she suddenly dove over his head into the water. Swimming low till her nipped scrapped the bottom of the pool till she came up at the other end of the pool for air.

She covered her breasts and playfully stuck out her tongue ; " I don't plan to swim naked with you all the time" '

She felt weird without a swimming suit, seeing him swim after her made her blush and excited. There was something about Kent which made her smile, perhaps lack of rules, the freedom perhaps....whatever it was, she needed not let herself get carried away*
 
Kent smirked at her calling him a pervert. There was a lilt to Anya's voice, as well as a little smile, that told him some part of her enjoyed it.

When she started to get up from where she sat, he was afraid she was going to leave in a huff, but instead of making a mad dash for the door, she gave a small hop and launched herself over Kent's head, into the water.

Like some manner of fish, she swam the length of the pool, under water the entire way. When she surfaced once again, she covered her bare breasts and stuck her tongue out at him childishly. "I don't plan on swimming nude with you all the time, you know."

In response, Kent ducked beneath the surface and followed the path Anya had taken, pulling himself up right in front of her. "I think you don't give yourself enough credit," he told her. "I think you're enjoying yourself right now." He brought a hand up and caressed Anya's cheek. "I know I am."
 
Anya heart was pounding as he swam her way till he pop infront of her, blushes as he caress her face: " i admit, i am ....its always been relaxing to swim in a poool.." *She tried back away only to find there was no place to do so, she gulped: " i guess, this is a good as time as ever, to ask about who you are and future plans..."

She was not sure why but she wanted to know what he wanted to do in their future, she hated how curiosity got the best of her. She found herself drawn to him as he exuded quiet power that she never seen any guys do.His calm demeanor was most admirable and terrifying at the same time. He confused her and awoken something inside her.

She tense up before asking: " is there any way...i be allowed to go to college...i just dont wanna be stuck home, twirling my thumbs...i can't imagine a wife of a wealthy man doing nothing except her nails or make up and thats not my style...is all..."
 
Kent noticed how disarmed Anya tended to be when he was close. It didn't seem to be fear. He'd come to understand her fear posture very early on. No, this appeared to be a discomfort fueled by an uncertain desire. It was a good thing. He could work with that budding desire, nudge it along, fan it a little and see if he couldn't get that spark to flare at least a little.

Anya appeared to want to melt into his touch, but that uncertainty held her back. It was fairly obvious that he was going to have to make all the advances here.

Stepping in to her even more closely, he told her, "There are even more fun things to do in a pool." Kent wrapped his arms around his young bride and felt Anya's luscious, feminine curves press against him. His cock was getting hard, but there was nothing to be done about that. Anya would certainly feel it, but he hoped she wouldn't panic.

"College?" he said as he held the tense little body against his. "You're right, I do want you to be educated. When? We'll play that one by ear.

"Speaking of education, there are a few lessons I'd like to begin right now..." He slid his hand behind Anya's neck and lowered his lips to hers...
 
Anya tense up as he got very close, her own heart beat was deafening to her. She gasped as she felt his hands lay against her and held her to him. Turns beet red as she felt his cock pressed against her. She wanted at first shove him off but remembering his top of harsh punishment, she restrain herself.

She knew that type of reply concerning college....meaning the chances were far and slim. She hated how she felt small and losing her independence. But knew she lose much more if she became defiant. She looked up at him with pleading expression : " please Kent, I really want to. .. "

Her words cut off by his sentence and kiss, her eyes widening as his lips pressed against hers. Losing her track of thought as he kissed her. She melted into his kiss, as she closed her eyes.

She forgot they were naked in his pool as he held the back of her neck while their body were press against one another.
 
After several seconds, Kent felt the tension leave Anya's body as she let herself disappear into the passion of his kiss. His cock was rock hard at the knowledge of her surrender.

His tongue ventured into her open mouth as her jaw followed his. Meanwhile, certain Anya wasn't going to try to escape, he let his hands start to wander

Her young, petite curves felt tremendous beneath his hands. As they slid up and down her sides, he got his first feel of her breasts. It was just the sides, but they were fine and round and yielding. Kent knew they'd feel fantastic in his hands, and even better in his mouth.

However, that could wait for the moment. Anya was such a small woman, Kent could kneel in front of her and only be slightly shorter than she stood on two feet. The drawback to doing so now though, was the fact that, standing in the water like she was, the tops of his young wife's breasts swelled from the surface, but anything below that was completely submerged. If Kent knelt at this point, in this location, the only thing he would have above water would be his head, because the water would come to the middle of his neck.

Even so, he decided to give it a try, and lowered himself in the water, not letting his lips break contact with Anya's. He wasn't sure what she thought he was doing, but she didn't try to struggle, so into their kiss she was.

It had been some time since Kent had knelt for a woman. Yes, indeed, he had done so before, for a similar reason as just now, as well as for... kinkier pursuits. That kind of thing would have to wait, though. Anya still wasn't sure enough of her situation to be willing to play in that manner, of that Kent had no doubt. Still, maybe sometime...

Even in this new position, Anya showed no inclination to stop what they were doing, and she only flinched slightly when she felt Kent's hands caress her round, firm butt.

God, her ass felt incredible! Once more, Anya flinched when he grabbed her butt, but it seemed like, as long as he kept kissing, she was going to be fairly lenient.
 
Anya return the passionnate kiss, shivering as she felt his hands roam over her body. She found herself barely able to concentrate on what she was about to say about college as he distracted her wiith his kisses and touches. She hungrily kissed him back, she enjoyed feeling his carressed on her body making her nipple painfully hard from the cold water as well as his touch.

She tense up feeling his powerful hands caressed her firm, round ass, she slowly began to come back to reality. Slowly opening her eyes and gasps as she realize how far, she allowed him to get away with her. She turn beet red as she tries to back away over to feel the edge of the pool behind her, shock as she could see the lust in his eyes. Gasps as she felt his hands firmly squeeze her butt, she broke from his kiss.

She slowly tried to push against his chest which felt like pushing against a brick wall, as she tried catch her breathe. She did not want to sound completly defiant knowing he could punish her severally as he done earlier. She gulp hard as she tried to find her voice before she spoke:

" ...Kent..we...should...not be ...doing this...." *Unlike the other women that eagerly jump in his bed to get his wallet. She obviously did not have this goal when it came to their relationship. Her heart was pounding so loudly, she feared he could hear it*
" we...should...go...to bed...i mean...i should..." *curse at herself as everything she said seem to sound like a bed invitation which make her turn beet red. She gulp as she try move, felt his hard, huge erection touch her under the water making her mouth dry*

" I shouldn't of ...started this...i just dont want my first time to be on a pool..."
She was glad he was unaware of her wetness from his touch and kisses*
 
Last edited:
Once again, Kent could feel Anya tense up, and when that happened, the protests began.

Kent held her in place and let her vent. When he was convinced she was finished, he said, "And why shouldn't we be doing this? This is the kind of thing married people do. Why do you keep questioning it? Aren't you enjoying yourself?"
 
Anya look embarrassed as he replied knowing what he said make complete sense. This situation was so odd to her as she was raised not sleep with strangers yet he was also her husband.

" your not being fair, i know we are married....but your still a stranger...I met you few hours ago.. "

She ran her hands through her hair as she looks at him * " I doubt you think much of a girl that slept with a wealthy guys after meeting him a few hours..... "

She felt so confused as she did not know what was proper thing to do as a young lady. It was so new to her and having no guidance in such matters scared her*

" I didn't say I would not... do it....I. ..I. ..I mean....why so soon...with a stranger? " blushes as she lowered her gaze as she whispers * " I always imagine...a big wedding with friends and family before, I gave my virginity. .. "
 
Anya was getting all flustered by the whole situation once again. For one, she seemed not to remember she'd actually been in Kent's house almost a week, that she'd spent a good amount of time tied on the floor of the bedroom. Still, he understood what she meant. However, she expected all this to go as a normal courtship would. He knew, though, that a part of her was hoping that, by postponing certain things, he might get bored of the whole thing and let her go.

Regardless, he also knew she had liked his kisses, as well as his touch. He was pretty confident that, if he slipped a hand between her legs, he'd find her quite wet, and not only from the pool.

"Shh," he gently coaxed. "Trust me, we'll get to know one another. It may just not be in the order it usually happens.

"Just relax. I mean you no harm. In fact, if you let yourself, I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind for you."

With that, Kent stood up, his hands still cupping Anya's firm butt. Anya rose from the water with a squeal, and was surprised when he placed her naked bottom on the edge of the pool. Kent's gaze landed about the center of Anya's chest, right between her full, round breasts.

"Don't panic. You're in good hands." With that, Kent began to kiss Anya's body, carefully avoiding her breasts for the moment.
 
Anya was concern in what he meant when he said order knowing he was the type to get his own way. Her thoughts interupted as he suddenly lift her on the edge of the pool.

She looked at him nervously as he look at her breasts making her blush. He easily manage to confuse her state of mind when he spoke. He had such a presence with a voice that was so calmly reassuring. It was like being hypnotize by cobra sometimes with him

She shivered as he began to kiss, she did not protest at all. Instead she moan softly as his touch and kisses, blushing as she found herself getting wet for her husband.
 
For all her attempts to get out of her situation, she certainly did enjoy the things Kent did to her. The effect his lips had caressing her skin worked just as he'd hoped. Instead of pushing him away, Anya closed her eyes and moaned at the sensations he was causing in her.

After several minutes, Kent had kissed every part of Anya's body he could reach from where he stood, there in the water... all but her firm, young tits.

He began by kissing the round underside of one and trailing his lips around that curve to the outside, then to the inside, still careful not to get too near her nipple yet. When that breast glistened, and not from water from the pool, he moved to the other and gave it the same treatment.

When the only part of Anya's body he could reach, that he hadn't touched yet were her nipples, Kent looked up to see that Anya was still just absorbing the sensation of being loved in this way. Reaching a hand to the nipple farthest from his mouth, he softly pinched it with his fingers as the other nipple received his lips...
 
Anya moaned loudly as his lips kissed her skin, finding herself wet for her husband. Everything she tried withdraw, he manage distract her with his caress. It was hard to keep her concentration with him.

She liked her lips as he teased her body, thinking g she could get used to such pleisure. She let out a small cry as he pinch her nippleson. She look back at him and slapped his hand as to scowl him.

" do you do this with all your lover ? Bring them here to tease and more "
A part of her was jealous at the idea, he done such thing with other women. It was nothing special.

" we best head back, it's getting cold " * shivering as her nipped were hard*
 
Last edited:
Kent slapped Anya's hand right back when she scolded him. "The only one you need worry about is who I'm with right now. What's past is past. The present is what's important."

At her comment that it was cooling off outside, he had to agree, however, it wasn't nearly as cold as Anya made out. Kent figured she merely felt exposed out here like this.

"It's not that cold. Your nipples are stiff because you're getting horny." With that, he returned to sucking her nipples, though this time he switched the one his lips closed over.
 
Back
Top