Most preferred Fetish of Men !

unnissa

Bi-Sexual Muslim Cunt.
fetish are varying a lot for all. but it seems that the most practicing or preferred fetish of men is sharing their wife with another man , gifting BBC to wife's , cuckolding etc.,
all these may be different but in essence, men are all for sharing their wife n lovers .
It is based on my real experiences ,!
you can all differ , if so ,
please tell me the most preferred fetish of men !

Between Your Legs...

pl tell friends,

You sound so sweetly delicious, Unnissa, my most preferred fetish would just be to lie between your splayed legs and lick your pussy for as long as you instructed me to, teasing and lapping at your clit would be all the heaven I need… please...

fetish are varying a lot for all. but it seems that the most practicing or preferred fetish of men is sharing their wife with another man , gifting BBC to wife's , cuckolding etc.,
all these may be different but in essence, men are all for sharing their wife n lovers .
It is based on my real experiences ,!
you can all differ , if so ,
please tell me the most preferred fetish of men !

Absolutely correct in my case.

You sound so sweetly delicious, Unnissa, my most preferred fetish would just be to lie between your splayed legs and lick your pussy for as long as you instructed me to, teasing and lapping at your clit would be all the heaven I need… please...
nice of your desire Tristan, hope to fulfill it in your dreams, !
by d by , pl clarify that is it your desire of me
or
your favourite fetish ?

I have a million fetishes. The smell and taste of a woman's pussy and ass. BBWs petite girls, huge tits, small tits big ass small ass, hairy pussy, smooth pussy, stretch marks, pregnant women, big nipples, small nipples, dirty talk. It's hard to pick preferred fetish... But if I had to is say 69 with no limits :)

I like being a service cuckold. In this context it isn't really about seeing my wife with another man. In fact, the woman could be somebody other than my wife. It's all a out being used by a woman in every way including facilitating her pleasure with other men.

I'd have to say the biggest fetish preferred by men would be either to be a dominate gentleman to a woman or women. The other I'm going with is cuckolding.
Personally for myself it would be cuckolding, at least over the last seven or so months.

I have a million fetishes. The smell and taste of a woman's pussy and ass. BBWs petite girls, huge tits, small tits big ass small ass, hairy pussy, smooth pussy, stretch marks, pregnant women, big nipples, small nipples, dirty talk. It's hard to pick preferred fetish... But if I had to is say 69 with no limits :)

why y so much list ?
eating a entire woman is more apt for u !

I'd have to say the biggest fetish preferred by men would be either to be a dominate gentleman to a woman or women. The other I'm going with is cuckolding.
Personally for myself it would be cuckolding, at least over the last seven or so months.

you should choose anyone dear as most preferred !
you at first love to dominate as gentleman but on the next wants being a cuckold , cucks are usually undemanding ones !
nothing wrong in being a cuckold, it is very gentleman ship at its best !
I HV my husband do it a few times recently which proved its worth.

Exhibitionism is one of my favorite fetishes.

Whenever staying in a high-rise my girlfriend and I rarely close the shades and she totally gets off being fucked against the glass window.

When I was married we had a hot college girl living next door to us. One night while my wife was blowing me on the living room couch I noticed through the one inch or so that our shade was risen movement inside the window of her house and then her light went out. After a few minutes of the BJ fucked my wife doggy style hard, believing that our gorgeous neighbor was watching only being able to see me from the waist down. After I told my wife she thought that it was totally hot too and for about a year after I'd get pounced by the wife whenever we thought we were being watched. I even set up a camera a few times in a different window to confirm that she and occasionally a friend or two were indeed watching. Very hot!!

Fetish? Hmmm... I don't really consider myself being sexually dominant a fetish. It's just my sexual nature.

I have thing for women in fishnet stockings... I suppose my main fetish would be submissive women.

Fetish? Hmmm... I don't really consider myself being sexually dominant a fetish. It's just my sexual nature.

I have thing for women in fishnet stockings... I suppose my main fetish would be submissive women.

oh you want us to be submissive and show our ass to be spanked. cool

I have a Panty Fetish.
I luv masturbating in front of a woman after she slips her panties off and hands them to me. Putting them to my nose to sniff and then masturbating in them.
Most women I've been with really enjoy watching me do this.

And when I'm alone and horny, I luv finding a worn, dirty pair in the clothes hamper(or a pair she's left on the floor) and smelling the pungent odor of her pussy and using them to unload my hot semen into.

I also have to admit, running the tip of my tongue in a woman's asshole is a huge turn on for me. Twirling the tip of my tongue on her rosebud and using my fingers to gently massage her clit so her pussy juice drips down between her ass cheeks into my mouth and helping to lube her asshole allows me to get my tongue inside.

I have a Panty Fetish.
I luv masturbating in front of a woman after she slips her panties off and hands them to me. Putting them to my nose to sniff and then masturbating in them.
Most women I've been with really enjoy watching me do this.

And when I'm alone and horny, I luv finding a worn, dirty pair in the clothes hamper(or a pair she's left on the floor) and smelling the pungent odor of her pussy and using them to unload my hot semen into.

I also have to admit, running the tip of my tongue in a woman's asshole is a huge turn on for me. Twirling the tip of my tongue on her rosebud and using my fingers to gently massage her clit so her pussy juice drips down between her ass cheeks into my mouth and helping to lube her asshole allows me to get my tongue inside.

you are quite thrilled on ass holes and cheeks. enjoy the best of ass !.
sadly, ass licking is one thing i have never experienced even till now. my husband and even some lovers at the best fingered a little. that's it .

love sniffing dirty panties

I always like to sniff dirty panties. whenever I see gorgeous women i would imagine how their panties smell like. Those gorgeous attractive tennis player the likes of Maria Sherapova and them, I just wonder how those sweaty panties and their pussies smell like after their tennis match. But I would surely love to sniff them even how strong and musky it would be.
I also fantasize about those rich and famous sophisticated gorgeous celebrities and actresses how their panties smell like after the whole day of filming a movie. Would it be musky, pungent, intoxicating? whatever it is I wish I could put my nose into the crotch of their worn panties. And i know one thing for sure that even how rich and famous sophisticated and gorgeous they are there must be some kind of fish hiding under their clitoral hood.
Could you do me a favor Unnissan? Could you take of your panties off right now and sniff the crotch and tell us how exactly it smells?

you are quite thrilled on ass holes and cheeks. enjoy the best of ass !.
sadly, ass licking is one thing i have never experienced even till now. my husband and even some lovers at the best fingered a little. that's it .

Ass licking is a favourite of mine and my wife loves making me do it

This is one of the few things that my wife doesn't really care for. But she still lets me indulge on occasion.

Back