Shy Exhibitionist Susan

You are beautiful! Love the way you tease. Working in an office myself, I wonder if I have a co-worker discreetly naughty as you :devil:

Hi sexy, how's the day going ????

I'm horny how about you ? K says he'd Love to watch you and me while he's tied up, but he also said pay backs a bitch..... LMAO

:cathappy:

You are beautiful! Love the way you tease. Working in an office myself, I wonder if I have a co-worker discreetly naughty as you :devil:

Thank you! You probably do and have no idea. ;)

Hi sexy, how's the day going ????

I'm horny how about you ? K says he'd Love to watch you and me while he's tied up, but he also said pay backs a bitch..... LMAO

:cathappy:

Oh, I'm always up for some fun. :cattail: And I'd be willing to risk the payback just to watch the expressions on his face. :D

I've been watching your thread susan for a wee while now and felt the time was right to say hello! Body is absolutely gorgeous and especially love your tits! Looking forward to seeing more!

CJ

:rose:

Would you sneak under there when I was away from my desk and surprise me when I got back? :eek::)

Perhaps I might, but I don't think I should tell you because then you will be looking for me.:devil: So now you will never know if I will sneak under there or not.:D

There was some assistance. And that finger is being naughty again today. :devil:

Oh yummy!

So is this new naughtiness happening at the office, or in the shower before heading off to the office?

That hard problem is reappearing thinking of where that finger is teasing and the effect it is having.

Just remember that if it is the office to keep your moans of pleasure quiet or the game could be up :devil:

Knowing him, he'd cum without touching himself...

Surely not. :devil: Hehe.

Long time lurker here, but since I m back, you rock girl......

Thanks! Love your avatar!

I've been watching your thread susan for a wee while now and felt the time was right to say hello! Body is absolutely gorgeous and especially love your tits! Looking forward to seeing more!

CJ

Thanks, CJ. :heart: Glad to have you around.

*emphatically nodding* YES!!

But you have no idea what I would ask. You might regret it.... :cattail:

Perhaps I might, but I don't think I should tell you because then you will be looking for me. So now you will never know if I will sneak under there or not.

I'll just always have to peek under my desk before I sit down to see what might be waiting for me. Or maybe I won't peek, hoping to be surprised. :p

Oh yummy!

So is this new naughtiness happening at the office, or in the shower before heading off to the office?

That hard problem is reappearing thinking of where that finger is teasing and the effect it is having.

Just remember that if it is the office to keep your moans of pleasure quiet or the game could be up

I can't give away all my secrets. And don't worry, I've been trained to remain very quiet when needed. :devil:

Good question, Susan. Name your price.

Oh, I'll have to think about that. Are you keeping them or do I get them back?

Oh my. Good lord Susan, your panty and upskirt pics are driving me wild! WILD!

You are throwing gas on my panty fetish fires!!!

Hehe. Well, looks like I'll have to make sure and take more panty pictures to keep you burning, won't I? ;)

Good morning beautiful....

Good morning, K. :kiss:

I can't give away all my secrets. And don't worry, I've been trained to remain very quiet when needed. :devil:

I can tell you that I have released a groan or two while perusing your thread.

And then full on grunts when the moist panty picture appeared :devil:

Whoops, there goes one of my secrets ;)

Hmmm, good point... what the hell, try me!! :heart:

:rose:

Can you cook dinner tonight? Or do you at least have delivery of some sort on speed dial? I don't feel like cooking. :kiss:

Now that would be telling ;)

However, a well known secret around this place is there is a very sexy South Illinois vision that keeps popping up on a forum called LIT :D

If you aren't going to share any secrets, that's ok. ;)

I'm in a telling mood today, so everyone ask away today and I'll try and answer any questions you have for me. If I don't feel like answering it I won't, and don't be surprised if I'm vague with any personal details.

Fire away. Q&A is now open. (I hope I don't regret this later.....)

What picture have you taken that makes you feel the sexiest, or naughtiest?

Back