Happiness in Slavery (closed)

Kane just sat there in silence...in the middle of the street. Samantha was having a harder and harder time not second guessing everything she’d said. Sure it was true and would’ve been said at some point along the road but maybe this hadn’t been the best choice of timing. He was already pissed off and she’d just basically exploded at him. She knew a big part of her worry was because now she may have pushed him to say fuck it and just send that video to all her co-workers and Tim. It would add insult to injury to know she was the cause of her own ruin.

There was a small part of her that was worrying that would also mean the end of her little tryst with Kane...and that thought made her hate herself. How could she be worrying about that at all, what was wrong with her?

Headlights from behind them illuminated the vehicle and Kane pulled his car closer to the curb but then went right back to doing nothing. She couldn’t do anything but sit and wait for him to do something. If she tried to take any of it back or apologize for being harsh it would only come off as patronizing. She risked a quick look over at him but he was just sitting there like some kind of statue...a very hot statue. She couldn’t tell if he was pissed off or embarrassed or bored. She went back to looking out at the street in front of them and fought the urge to fill the silence with something, anything.

"Fine...fuck it. Your never gonna let this go....so...."

His words actually startled her and she glanced over at him as she started to drive again. She waited for him to continue but he just pulled out his cell phone and started texting. She restrained herself from reprimanding him for texting while driving. She desperately wanted to ask who he was texting, fearing it was Tim. She couldn’t really see the screen well enough to see what he was typing so she turned her eyes back to the road figuring she could at least try to keep them from crashing.

"You must REALLY think I'm an asshole. I mean, you GOTTA know I was never gonna actually use that against you. I mean ok that was the whole point but for reals... Do you think I'd ruin your marriage and your career because you didn't wanna fuck me."

She looked over at him with disbelief...was he really trying to act like she was the ridiculous one for believing him? For that matter did he actually think that he’d done or said anything to come across as anything other than a selfish asshole? She was pretty sure his questions had been rhetorical but regardless she kept her mouth shut for the time being since anything she would say would insult him even more.

"Your funny you know that? You could of told me to fuck off right off he bat...way before I had any recording of us... You could of let it go, not done anything in the car and more than likely gotten off with just a very bad argument with Tim. IF I even lied to him about the bathroom like I said I was going to. But no... you chose to give me a handjob...and then a blowjob and then you fucked me... go ahead and tell yourself it was all me. But think about this... You made it very easy for me."

Apparently, he wasn’t pulling any punches with his rant and as much as Samantha hated hearing it she knew he wasn’t wrong. He may have kept things going with the blackmail threat but she hadn’t put up much of a fight. At the time she wouldn’t have seen it that way but looking back she knew that deep down there had to have been a part of her that wanted to let him coerce her into it at first.

She didn’t know what she was supposed to say. Admitting he was right about that would make it seem like his actions were warranted and she definitely still believed he was 100% an asshole for how far he’d taken things. Denying it would just make her seem a spoiled bitch who refused to take responsibility.

She was temporarily saved from making a decision as they pulled up in front of Eric’s place. Kane slowed to a stop and a few moments later Eric appeared. He walked over to the car and tossed something into the window before nodding at Kane and walking back to the house.

Samantha looked down at the flash drive in her lap and realized it had to be the recording of her blowing Kane. For a second she considered asking him if he really expected her to just trust that Eric hadn’t made copies either at Kane’s request or just because Eric seemed to be a total creep. Good sense prevailed though as she decided that for now, she should just take this as the win it was. She picked the flash drive up and dropped it in her purse before turning to Kane.

“So not all of your rant was total bullshit. I could’ve stopped you at the beginning but I didn’t really want to. And I...really appreciate you giving me the recording.”

She sighed and knew she would probably regret her next decision.

“I don’t actually, uh, want to go home yet. Can we go to your place for a while?”
 
"I don’t actually, uh, want to go home yet. Can we go to your place for a while?”

He had broke the cardinal rule.

He felt bad for the mark and he got attached. How attached had yet to be seen but the fact that he had just turned over all his leverage simply because she was "a little upset" showed he had NO balls left. The game was over and he was no longer in control.

In all honestly he felt...done with her.

Like the game was over and he had lost.

Not because he didn't still want her, not because he didn't still wanna fuck her or even spend time with her... Hear her voice rise in the cute way it did when she yelled at him.... See her eyes widen and her brows furrow when she was pissed. It was because his control fetish had gone limp. Now if he fucked her it would no longer be under duress.

He considered that that was the end game in the first place...to get her to a place where she simply had to have his cock as much as she had to have her next breath. Perhaps it was simply the method that he found...distasteful. Either way this felt... Spoiled now. And he didn't wanna really wanna fuck anymore. He wanted to think... Figure out why he didn't want this even when she was still willing to sleep with him.

He looked at her and was instantly turned on.

If he couldn't control her destiny through blackmail, and he couldn't addict her through pure lust alone. Then he would corrupt her... And own her loyalty through that corruption.

He didn't say anything, he started back down the street and drove home. To his home. The growing number of crime lights indicated he was close to home.

When they got there he hopped out and walked briskly to the door, he wasn't exactly mad but he did feel a bit of indifference towards her which may or not of come off as anger. He opened the door to his apartment and went inside, leaving it ajar for her.

Towards the back of his place he was already getting undressed in the bedroom, matter of factly.
 
Kane seemed to have no reaction to her question, he just continued to sit there. If they hadn’t been sitting in a silent car in a silent driveway she would have thought he hadn’t heard her. As the seconds ticked by she felt more and more uncomfortable.

She was definitely regretting asking if they could go to his place. She didn’t know what had possessed her to even ask. He had clearly been “done” with her after they finished fucking and then she had managed to piss him off which likely hadn’t made him suddenly change his mind and want more time with her.

She knew she should be happy, she had that damn recording and could tell Kane to fuck off like she’d wanted to so many times before. And that was exactly what she should do...sure it meant going back to boring sex and a pretty boring life but it was the safer bet. She doubted Kane would really care anyway, it wasn’t as if he couldn’t find another woman within a few hours if he wanted. She ignored the flash of irritation that popped up at that thought.

Kane finally started the car and started driving, still without a word. She tried to appear casual but she was anxiously trying to figure out whether he was taking her home or back to his place. After a few minutes, it was clear he was heading back to his place and she felt herself relax.

The car ride was still uncomfortably silent and while Samantha desperately wanted to break the silence she was at a loss for what to say. When they finally reached his place Kane got out of the car almost as soon as it had stopped and walked into the building. Samantha looked after him for a few moments before getting out of the car and following.

His rudeness would’ve normally just irritated her but she was actually slightly worried that he was still angry and that this wasn’t going to be the fun time she had in mind. She pushed open the cracked apartment door and walked inside. Kane was nowhere in sight and she spent a minute just standing there before finally walking to what she was pretty sure was the bedroom.

Kane was inside and mostly naked. Samantha let herself enjoy the view for a few moments before speaking.

“So what now…?”
 
"So what now…?”

Kane was almost naked when he heard Samantha behind him.

He walked up to her and pulled her dress down to the floor, exposing her half naked body. Her breasts contained in a cute lacy bra which pleased him and her legs wrapped in a pair sexy stockings. He followed the clasps up towards her panties. An inviting little thing just begging to be torn off. He could almost make out her slit beneath it.

He cupped her breasts in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over the fabric, above her nipples feeling them stiffen to his touch. Kane leaned in to kiss her, pressing his lips firmly against hers and sliding his tongue between them to part her mouth and taste her from inside.

He let her tits go and tore the bra off. The clasps in the back might of broken or he might of simply unfastened them but it was the least if his concerns. He stared at her magnificent breasts once more. Round and full, soft and mouth watering. Her nipples were reacting to him and this too pleased him. He bend over and sucked one hungrily into his mouth, flicking it within with his tongue and pinching the other with his fingers. He sucked her tits for several moments devouring her nipples and worshipping her fleshy spheres before stopping abruptly. He walked to his night stand were he was just undressing and searched for something, then returning with his phone.

"Get on your knees", he commanded as he pulled the rest of his clothes off and stood in front of her, his semi rigid and enormous cock flopping out in front of her. "Your gonna suck my cock..." He paused for a minute, then tossing his phone onto the bed, "...but first... Take your phone out and call Tim to check on him. I want my Dick in your mouth in between sentences and while listening to him. I'm sure he's wondering how his sweet loving wife is doing."
 
Instead of answering her Kane walked over and tugged her dress until it had pooled around her feet. He spent a few moments taking in her nearly naked form before reaching up to play with her breasts. His fingers teased at her nipples and she made soft pleasure sounds as they responded to his touch. His mouth moved to hers and she eagerly returned his kiss.

As the kiss ended he pulled roughly on the front of her bra until it popped off. He waited long enough that she was dying for him to touch her before leaning down and taking her nipple into his mouth. His fingers continued to pull and tug at the other nipple. She ran her fingers through his hair, moaning loudly as her pussy got wetter. After a few minutes he stood up and she watched him walk over to his nightstand. She admired his body as he took the rest of his clothes off. Even partially hard his cock was impressively large.

"Get on your knees. Your gonna suck my cock......but first... Take your phone out and call Tim to check on him. I want my Dick in your mouth in between sentences and while listening to him. I'm sure he's wondering how his sweet loving wife is doing."

Samantha stood there speechless for a few moments as her mind raced. This went beyond the normal risk level of his requests and a part of her was resisting. It did sound hot though...and it wasn’t as if she couldn’t make sure any noises that came across the phone were easily explainable.

She went and pulled her phone out of her purse before kneeling at Kane’s feet. She made the call and listened to it ring as she wrapped her hand around the base of Kane’s dick.

“Hey hun.”

“Hi. I wanted to call and make sure everything went smoothly tonight?”

She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and started moving it slow down the shaft.

“Yeah, yeah it was fine, I picked up some food on the way home for dinner. The kids are finishing up their homework now. How is the work coming? Do you think you’ll be heading home soon?”

She continued slowly sucking as she half listened to Tim’s response. She kept her lips wrapped firmly around him hoping it would keep any noises to a minimum. She pulled back once Tim finished speaking and hoped her voice wouldn’t give her away.

“I don’t think so...this account is more messed up than I thought, it’s going to be another hour or two probably. I’ll text you when I’m on my way.”

She ran her tongue along his dick and bit back moans. This was turning out to be even hotter than she’d thought it would be and she was having a hard time staying quiet.

“That’s too bad. Hope you get it finished up soon. I’ll let you get back to it. Love you.”

“Mmhmm, thanks, love you too.”

She hit the “end call” button as soon as she could and tossed her phone on the chair her purse was on. She didn’t waste any time in getting her mouth back on Kane’s dick. She started eagerly sucking, taking as much of him down her throat as she could only stopping when the gagging threatened to turn into heaving.
 
Kane arced his back some thrusting his dick further into Samantha's willing hungry mouth as she finished asking Tim about his night. He could hear the sound of Tim's semi-distorted distant voice from his position looking down on Sam but had no idea what was being said. None of that mattered though. He knew it was totally unsuspecting from its tone and he knew it was boring as fuck considering its origin.

He watched Tim's wife lick all along the shaft of his huge fucken cock like a good little cock slut, while listening to her inadequate husbands mindless chatter as she waited to respond.

If his dick was any harder Kane would of rivaled the density of diamonds. His head was swimming and the vision of Sam giving him a blowjob while doing exactly what she was told was almost too much for him....

She told Tim she loved him and he wrinkled his nose.

Samantha hung up and tossed her phone aside onto a chair. She latched back onto his dick with her face like it was an oxygen tube and she was gasping for air. She continued to devour his cock, hungrier than he had yet seen her devour it.

He held the back of her head and thrusted forward slightly as she sucked, he could feel her tongue beneath his shaft and the tight grip of her mouth closed around him. Her cheeks were full of his meat and the gagging was becoming so erotic, so sexy as she tried harder and harder to get more of him in.

"I know your fucken pussy is absolutely DRIPPING now, isn't it? How did it feel to be...SUCKING...MY...BIG...FUCKEN...DICK," he said with intention as he forced himself further past her gag reflex "...while your innocent husband is telling you about his lame ass day? Did you feel bad? Did you feel like a cheap fucken desperate slut? Hmm? Did you love taking my cock out of your fucken mouth just long enough to answer his question?"

He wrenched his dick out of her and rubbed the sloppy member along her face... Smearing the saliva and precum all over as much of it as he could before stuffing it back in forcefully.

"This is who you are now....your mine. No one is gonna know how to satisfy you now. To drive you this far this fast, make you cum this hard."

He picked her up and tossed her on his bed, climbing on top of her and not bothering to take the rest of her clothing off...he slid her panties to the side and rammed his dick inside her hard, beginning to fire into her like a steel piston almost instantly. He played with her clit under her panties as he did wanting to waste no time in getting her to cum.

"Tell me you love being my slut! Say it!"
 
Kane met her intensity with his own, thrusting into her mouth as he held her head. Her moans were interrupted by gags as his cock tried to push farther down her throat. She could taste his precum and she started sucking harder.

"I know your fucken pussy is absolutely DRIPPING now, isn't it? How did it feel to be...SUCKING...MY...BIG...FUCKEN...DICK...while your innocent husband is telling you about his lame ass day? Did you feel bad? Did you feel like a cheap fucken desperate slut? Hmm? Did you love taking my cock out of your fucken mouth just long enough to answer his question?"

He pulled his cock from her mouth and wiped it over her face as she moaned. His words seemed to make her pussy throb even as she felt herself blush.

"This is who you are now....your mine. No one is gonna know how to satisfy you now. To drive you this far this fast, make you cum this hard."

He grabbed her and threw her down on the bed and she watched him with anticipation. He moved on top of her, pushing her panties aside to slide his cock inside her. She was so wet that he was able to start pounding her nice and hard right away. Even before he started rubbing her clit she knew she was going to cum very quickly.

"Tell me you love being my slut! Say it!"

“Fuck, I love being your dirty, nasty slut...so much, it turns me on so much.”

She wrapped her legs around his waist as she started to cum. She didn’t hold back, her moans turning to screams of pleasure.

“Oh god, Kane, I’m cumming!”
 
Last edited:
"Fuck, I love being your dirty, nasty slut...so much, it turns me on so much.”

Samantha sounded wild, as she gripped him tight with their legs in a lustful hold, as if he wasn't deep enough in her or she had lost control of her own strength. She yelled out and moaned almost in unison as he did. He called her names, embarrassing horrible things that would have sounded awful otherwise but were much more well received now.

Kane sawed into her hard and fast, circling her slick clit with his thumb. His cock stretching her insides once again to accommodate it's girth. He loved the idea of ruining her, he loved the idea that her cunt would be a wide longing hole now unsatisfied with her miniature spouse.

"Oh god, Kane, I’m cumming!”

The words sent him over and once again they were in unison. From the blowjob moments ago while Sam talked to Tim to the amazing sensation of her pussy taking this beating, the vision of her, how hot and drop dead fucking gorgeous she was beneath him, screaming and gripping him, her eyes nearly rolled back at times in ecstasy. It was more than enough.

He drove his erection balls deep, impeded again by her deepest wall. His balls ached and his cock convulsed as cum exploded from its fat head and filled her deep deep inside, pooling and spewing out along the sides of his dick due to there not being all that much room within her pussy for it to go.

He held there cumming hard.

"Yes you fucken cum bucket....take daddy's thick delicious cum, take it all and know you belong to me now! I'm branding you from the inside bitch."

His voice a series of grunts and oh gods and fuck yes's. He didn't lay atop her, spent until every last pump and spew had subsided and his dick had started to feel less like steel.

Sliding out Samantha's cunt was still tight, as if it was unwilling to let him go. He collapses atop her and rolled to the side, breathing hard from the effort and looking at her.

"That was so fucken hot."
 
Seconds after she started cumming she felt Kane’s cock start to pulse inside her as he started cumming as well. It had been rare for her to cum at the same time as her partner and the last time had been a long time ago. There was something about it that seemed to make her orgasms even better. Her legs continued to grip him tightly and at some point, her hands moved to grip his forearms until her nails were digging hard into his flesh.

"Yes you fucken cum bucket....take daddy's thick delicious cum, take it all and know you belong to me now! I'm branding you from the inside bitch."

She moaned at his words, she was too caught up in her orgasm to form intelligible words. She could feel his cum starting to squish out of her cunt and run down her thighs.

She laid back against the bed as she finally finished cumming, letting her legs unwrap from his waist. Kane pumped his cock into her a few more times before finishing and collapsing in what she hoped was satisfied bliss. He moved until he was laying next to her and she turned her head to smile at him.

"That was so fucken hot."

“That’s a complete understatement,” she said with a laugh.

“After that I think I can concede that some of your ideas are really, really good.”

She laid there content and totally satisfied. She could feel a wet spot forming underneath her as the mixture of their cum dripped out from her pussy. She scooted a little closer to Kane and propped her chin on her hand as she looked at him.

“Why me?”
 
"That’s a complete understatement."

Samantha sounded joyous and high spirited, he wasn't sure if he had heard her that way before. Satisfied yes but not happy. He dismissed it as just being an extension of him being a really good fuck but turned to look at her and lost his train of thought.

Kane was the embodiment of contention. He was so satisfied he could do nothing to wipe the ear to ear grin from his face. Sam looked equally pleased, her eyes absolutely sparkling and her smile infectiously reflecting in his as they basked in the glow of the moment.

"After that I think I can concede that some of your ideas are really, really good.”

He laughed, it was loud and full of sarcastic response "Oh yeah huh? So that's all it took?, Wish I had known that a few days ago," he winked coyly.

He poked her teasingly and smiled.

She was so beautiful.

His cock was still semi rigid but floppy and twitching non the less. It glistened between them, covered in her pussy juice and his cum and rested on Samantha's thigh as she turned to look at him. Her soft delicate features much more apparent he realized when she was happy. He realized content or mad she was equally stunning but something in him wanted to see more of this... And less of her at odds with him. It made him happy and made him feel as if he had accomplished something.

"Why me?"

Kane looked at her, genuinely puzzled. He looked down a moment trying to discern her words but didn't understand. Maybe it was the loss of blood to his brain but even as it all rushed back he didn't know what she had meant.

"I'm, I'm sorry?"

He pulled her against him, his arms around her and his hands cupping her back and ass.
 
"I'm, I'm sorry?"

A look of confusion formed on Kane’s face as he pulled her closer to him and Samantha realized he had no idea what she was asking. She supposed she could have been a little...or a lot...more clear with the question.

She considered asking something totally different than she’d meant, re-thinking asking what she’d planned to ask. This might not be the best time to ask, she didn’t want to kill the good mood they both seemed to be in after cumming. Her curiosity got the better of her though.

“I meant, why did you choose me? I’m sure you have women lining up to fuck you. You could go to a club and have your pick of women to take home. I just still don’t understand why you picked me, especially considering how much easier it would’ve been with someone else.”

It bothered her a little bit to actually ask him that like it made her appear weak or vulnerable and she didn’t trust Kane enough to be either of those things around him. Even though he’d given her the recording she still had very, very little trust in him. She wasn’t even sure if him giving her the recording was genuine or just an act to put her at ease. It wasn’t as if he couldn’t have had copies and just told Eric to bring one out. She got off that train of thought before it led to her getting pissed off again.

She had always been very confident and she knew she should be acting like of course it was obvious why he’d chosen her. Kane just always seemed to throw her off her game when he was around. Which probably explained why she had thought this was the best time to bring this up...or that she had even thought it was a good idea to ever bring it up.
 
"I meant, why did you choose me? I’m sure you have women lining up to fuck you. You could go to a club and have your pick of women to take home. I just still don’t understand why you picked me, especially considering how much easier it would’ve been with someone else.”

It suddenly made sense to him, and it was suddenly obvious what she had been looking for. It had first sounded like an accusation but now he heard something different. She wanted justification. She wanted to hear that she was special. She wanted to hear that this had some meaning. Even if that's not what she said.

Everything she said was more or less true. His renowned sloth was mostly the Initial reason. It was easier to prey on those women who were in that certain sexual rut in their lives... easier but more exciting. Kane also enjoyed older women more. They were more often than not done with games... An ironic prerequisite considering he obviously wasn't. As a result of their experience and attitude in life older women were often looking for exactly what he was looking for. Great and excitingly kinky sex with no complications at least without complications he himself wasn't in control of. Especially if they were married. He hadn't stalked or researched Sam to any degree but most women within the company fit the profile for someone he'd like to... Complicate. He had had several girls addicted to his cock but none to the level where he felt they were truly his and none that he thought about when they weren't on the end of his dick.

Seeing her at the party that night, he was instantly attracted to her. He marked her for his right then.

But she wanted to know why he chose her. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, he didn't even know why, but it mattered more than just because it might ruin his chances at getting to fuck her again. Kane didn't think she'd take it well if he just said she was hot and he wanted to fuck her. It was.... Admittedly more than that now... He liked Sam, he enjoyed her company and he liked when she was enjoying herself but back then.... He didn't even know her. It was funny, he hadn't even known her for that long at all. He had slept with this one chick for months and barely knew or bothered with anything about her. Here he was wondering what Samantha did when she wasn't with him or if she thought about him.

He realized he had been staring at her for some time without answering. A stupid grin on his face.

"Because your gorgeous.... Your gorgeous and I wanted you. YOU, not any of those women you mentioned in line. You."

He turned to lay on his back, his hands folded on his chest his fingers interlocked.

"I've fucked a lot of those chicks, don't get me wrong... But if your asking why I chose you... Why your mine now and not someone else.... That's why. Cause I've wanted you since I saw you in that bathroom."

He sat up and brushed his hair back.

"Your prolly mad now huh? I prolly should of said something more romantic but I dunno... I dunno why I didn't....you prolly wanna go now."
 
Kane continued to stare at her while she assumed, he thought about how to answer her question. As the moments ticked by she started to become more and more convinced he was weaving some lie meant to manipulate her.

She prepared herself for the bullshit she was about to hear though a part of her was disappointed. She realized how ridiculous that feeling was, she shouldn’t give a shit if he wanted to lie about why he chose her, she shouldn’t care why he chose her in the first place. She would listen to his lie, go along with it, and go back to not caring about how he felt about her as long as their goals continued to stay the same.

"Because your gorgeous.... Your gorgeous and I wanted you. YOU, not any of those women you mentioned in line. You. I've fucked a lot of those chicks, don't get me wrong... But if your asking why I chose you... Why your mine now and not someone else.... That's why. Cause I've wanted you since I saw you in that bathroom."

He’d rolled over to his back as he was speaking and she wondered if she’d started to look like she was getting upset. She wasn’t upset, not really, it wasn’t the sweetest answer maybe but she actually believed it. It didn’t seem like a lie because she couldn’t see how it would benefit him.

"Your prolly mad now huh? I prolly should of said something more romantic but I dunno... I dunno why I didn't....you prolly wanna go now."

“I’m not mad...if I wanted romantic bullshit I would talk to Tim. I’d rather have you tell me the truth. Besides, it’s not like our...relationship has anything to do with romance.”

As tempting as it was to move closer to him so she could lay her head on his chest she refrained, figuring that would cast some doubt on what she’d just said.

“I’m sure you’re disappointed I’m not pissed and yelling at you, don’t worry, I have no doubts you’ll have me seeing red soon.”
 
"I’m not mad...if I wanted romantic bullshit I would talk to Tim. I’d rather have you tell me the truth. Besides, it’s not like our...relationship has anything to do with romance. I’m sure you’re disappointed I’m not pissed and yelling at you, don’t worry, I have no doubts you’ll have me seeing red soon.”

It was true enough he thought, smiling as he sat on the edge of the bed and searched for the phone he had tossed earlier.

After finding it he held it up, camera facing her and snapped a photo of her laying languidly across his comfortable bed, his cum still oozing out of her cunt and her face still carrying the contentment that comes from a thorough fuck.

He smiled at her, already thinking of what must be going through her mind.

"Relax wifey, it's just something for me. No one will ever see it."

He regarded the pic for a few moments analyzing if he was happy with it or wanted to take another one. Afterwards he tossed the smartphone atop his dresser and laid atop her... His cock stiffening again as he did so.

He pinned her arms over her head and looked down at her, glaring at her eyes though the smile still on his face.

"You trying to say I'm an unromantic slob? THAT what your trying to say?"

He was between her legs, his now rock hard sex pressed against hers and her tits smashed against his chest, his lips inches from hers.

"I think you need to be punished for a fucken remark like that Sam," he threatened playfully. "I can't have you returning home to Timothy dearest if you actually think he's more romantic than I am."
 
He seemed satisfied with her answer, flashing her a smile before sitting up and looking around for something. After a few moments, he turned towards her and took a picture of her with his phone before she could object. As she opened her mouth to start bitching at him he stopped her in her tracks.

"Relax wifey, it's just something for me. No one will ever see it."

She eyed him suspiciously, not able to just blindly take his word. She really didn’t want to start an argument and she figured she had to start somewhere if she was going to start to trust him.

Once he set his phone on the dresser he turned back and climbed on top of her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands against the bed over her head. He gave her an angry look but the smile stayed on his face letting her know he wasn’t actually upset.

She could feel that he was hard again already and she grinned up at him as his cock pressed against her pussy. She had forgotten about that particular benefit of youth.

"You trying to say I'm an unromantic slob? THAT what your trying to say? I think you need to be punished for a fucken remark like that Sam. I can't have you returning home to Timothy dearest if you actually think he's more romantic than I am."

His mouth was mere inches from hers and she had a hard time concentrating making her take a few extra seconds to answer him.

“Firstly it’s Samantha, not Sam...feel like we’ve covered this but it seems like you’re having trouble with it. And yes, I am absolutely saying you’re unromantic. Sorry, but Tim has you beat hands down there. And no offense but that’s pretty bad...he’s not even really that romantic,” she said with a wicked grin.
 
"Firstly it’s Samantha, not Sam...feel like we’ve covered this but it seems like you’re having trouble with it. And yes, I am absolutely saying you’re unromantic. Sorry, but Tim has you beat hands down there. And no offense but that’s pretty bad...he’s not even really that romantic."

He laughed. Most of his torso shaking atop her as he did. His breath was sweet from mints he ate earlier and he kissed her deeply...sucking her tongue into his mouth briefly before freeing her to speak.

"I suppose I can let him have that, after all... I have... everything else," he licked her lips and slid down sucking on her nipples and kissing the soft warm fresh of her stomach. He went further placing small nibbles on her hip bones and licking her abdomen before he turned sharply, avoiding her motherhood and instead beginning to devour her inner thigh. He used his tongue and lips and teeth and switched to her other leg before returning and finally shoving his tongue inside her still sloppy cunt. He could smell and even taste a bit of his own cum, the bitter unsavory flavor not to his liking but ignored to reach her clit so he could could start licking it firmly and repeatedly. He did this for some time before changing it up and using his whole mouth to suckle on the small protruding ball of flesh.

After awhile he resumed tasting her legs for a bit before sitting up and resting his large slab of cock against her with a thwack.

"And I'll call you whatever I want... Right? Tell me it's ok to call you anything... even slut... Even whore....and most definitely..."

Kane stuck two fingers into Samantha's asshole as he played with her clit with the thumb of his other hand. As he did he finished his sentence....

"...SAM."

He continued to finger her anus and cunt simultaneously as he admired her writhing form.

"Your mine after all...aren't you?"
 
Kane laughed and she couldn’t help but smile at the sound...he had a really nice laugh. He kissed her deeply for a few moments before pulling back.

"I suppose I can let him have that, after all... I have... everything else.”

She rolled her eyes at him with a smile. He started using his mouth to tease his way down her body stopping just long enough at any spot to leave her desperately wanting more. Just as he was about to reach her pussy he turned his head to lick and nibble at her inner thigh making her moan in pleasure and frustration.

After he’d switched to her other leg and given it the same amount of attention he finally moved his mouth to her pussy. He started licking her clit with just the right amount of pressure and it only took a minute for her to be wiggling beneath him. He stopped just short of making her cum which she was sure had been the plan all along. He sat up between her legs and looked down at her.

“That was quite the punishment,” she said with a wink.

"And I'll call you whatever I want... Right? Tell me it's ok to call you anything... even slut... Even whore....and most definitely..."

He pushed two fingers into her tight ass and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Her initial gasp was mostly in pain but that quickly changed. She was already really turned on from the way he’d licked her pussy and with his thumb rubbing it the pleasure pushed the pain to a tolerable level.

"...SAM,” he finished as his fingers worked inside her.

"Your mine after all...aren't you?"

She was far too gone with pleasure to have any qualms about agreeing with him and her answer came quickly, though sprinkled with moans.

“Yes, I’m yours. You can call me whatever you want...especially slut and whore.”

The closer she got to cumming the more his fingers in her ass felt better and better.
 
Kane had to pull his fingers out of Samantha's ass to flip her over. Her turned her body by rolling her leg over his head till she was laying on her side. Her perfect thighs and ass making the most delicious pocket. He admired her calves and the lengths of their smooth roundness all the way to her ankles, paired up now because of the way he had laid her.

He moved in closed, rubbing his naked cock against her buttocks and teasing her by running his head along the crack. He liked the "L" shape her body made cause he could see her tits her ass and the bulge of her pussy even between the pocket.

"One day I WIll take your ass...." He paused for inching closer "but not tonight. I'll just let you worry about when, while I do something else."

He wanted to rip her ass open so badly, send her home aching and sore and bruised so she had to explain not wanting to be touched or having a hard time sitting to Tim. Secretly relishing in the raping he gave her back door. But Kane wanted Sam to enjoy and even want that feeling a lot more than she would or did now. She wasn't by any means an endorphin pig and starting too extreme could ensure she wouldn't become one.

He caught himself putting her well being ahead of his again and started to sense a pattern. He was really getting into her, and this was supposed to be the other way around.

Kane slid his big fat cock inside her cunt again, as she laid on her side. Her cunt nice and tight, tighter than before due to the position....he enjoyed the squeeze, the struggle his girth made to fit inside her full and he slowly fed her every single inch while using his thumb to fuck her ass.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night bitch...I'm gonna send you home so thoroughly used and spread open, your gonna feel empty without me inside you."

He started thrusting in and out with both his dick and his his finger and began pushing harder with both.

"Cum for me again...and tell me who owns This ass and this cunt..say it loud while you cum...really really loud.. Your not anyone's wife tonight, not anyone's mother, your a cum hungry bitch! Who's property are you Samantha? Who's fucken desperate slut?"

He fucked and fucked harder and faster, both her ass and her cunt, spurning her on with his words.
 
Kane pulled his fingers from her ass and a disappointed sound slipped from her lips as he rolled her over to her side. Had he told her an hour ago that she would be disappointed that he hadn’t been fingering her ass she would’ve laughed in his face. Anal had never been a favorite of hers and it had been years since it had been something she allowed. Yet as he rubbed his cock along her ass she found that a part of her really wanted to feel his cock sliding into her tight asshole.

"One day I WIll take your ass....but not tonight. I'll just let you worry about when, while I do something else."

She felt pleasure and excitement move through her at the not knowing when it would happen, the anticipation, and the thought of his cock being balls deep inside her ass. He pushed his cock inside her pussy. He had to put more effort into it since the position made her wet slit even tighter than normal. His thumb pushed at her ass until it was inside her and the pleasure of both her holes being invaded made her writhe in pleasure.

"I'm gonna fuck you all night bitch...I'm gonna send you home so thoroughly used and spread open, your gonna feel empty without me inside you."

“God you say the nastiest, most perfect things, it makes me so fucking wet.”

He continued to thrust inside her as his thumb moved in time with his cock. Even as his cock hit her cervix she wanted him deeper inside, farther than any other man had gone before.

"Cum for me again...and tell me who owns This ass and this cunt..say it loud while you cum...really really loud.. Your not anyone's wife tonight, not anyone's mother, your a cum hungry bitch! Who's property are you Samantha? Who's fucken desperate slut?"

She couldn’t help but be turned on by being called property, despite how much it went against her own self-image. In this moment, with this person, she found she very much enjoyed the thought. It only took a few more hard, simultaneous thrusts into her ass and cunt before she started to cum.

“You own me, Kane! Fuck, I’m cumming!”
 
"That's right Samantha... And when your in bed tonight... Thinking about everything else, remember that. Remember it at work, and at home, and in church. Remember it always."

While the sex was amazing again, and Samantha's cunt all but milked his enormous dick, Kane had just came a little bit ago and as a result could more than likely go a while longer before cumming again.

So he did.

He fucked her several more times to orgasm over the next two hours, using his fingers and mouth on her clit, drilling her tight cunt over and over with his cock till it was gaping long after they were done. He sucked her tits and bit her ass, spanking it and leaving mild hand marks atop it. When he finally did cum Kane aimed his load outside of her, coating her smooth creamy skin before making her thank him and rub it into her like lotion.

He devoured her every inch and tasted all of her, making sure to push her just past what she was used to but not too far. He hurt her but only some, he degraded her but only a little... At least compared to what he could have done. He assaulted every sensibility and image she had of herself verbally and when he was done she was literally covered in sweat and a fair amount of dry cum.

It was the bruises and welts that he regarded as he buckled his pants up and tossed a shirt on. Samantha, still laying in bed, thoroughly fucked and oozing his latest batch of semen.

"You should use the shower Samantha, and maybe some of the flesh tone I have in the cabinet. Unless you WANNA look and smell like you spent the night banging some hot dude."

Fully dressed he crawled atop her again and stuffed a large tit into his mouth sucking on a nipple before releasing it and moving further up to kiss her, hard and hungrily. Afterwards he got off her for the last time and sat on the bed looking at her.

"Is it like....too late...or something? I kinda lost track of time," he spoke through a grin.
 
"That's right Samantha... And when your in bed tonight... Thinking about everything else, remember that. Remember it at work, and at home, and in church. Remember it always."

She knew she would’ve remembered it whether he’d said to or not. The few encounters she’d had with him so far had blown any past trysts away. He continued to make her moan and scream with pleasure as he used his fingers, mouth, and cock to tease and use her. She soon lost count of how many orgasms he’d wrung from her and it almost started to blend into just one continuous orgasm. He mixed some light pain into it and the pain started to become more enjoyable as it was always mixed with pleasure. There was something about the way he hurt her a little, the things he said to her, how roughly he fucked her that made her crazy, made her unable to think about anything but having his cock inside her.

When he finally crawled off of her and started getting dressed she was beyond spent and satisfied.

"You should use the shower Samantha, and maybe some of the flesh tone I have in the cabinet. Unless you WANNA look and smell like you spent the night banging some hot dude."

She really did need a shower before she went home but before she could get up he had moved on top of her again, spending a minute sucking on her nipple before sitting up and looking at her.

"Is it like....too late...or something? I kinda lost track of time.”

She had actually lost track of time too and once she glanced at her phone she realized it was much later than she’d planned on staying. She wasn’t too worried about it, she didn’t imagine Tim had stayed up to wait on her.

“It’s later than I thought but it’s fine, I’m sure Tim’s already asleep in bed,” she said as she stood up and headed to the bathroom.

A quick glance in the mirror explained why Kane had brought up the stuff in his cabinet, he had left a number of marks on her skin. The hours of pleasure she’d just had kept her anger from sparking at the hassle it would be to keep these hidden from Tim. Her regular clothes would cover pretty much all of them but she would have to make sure Tim didn’t see her in any kind of undress until they’d healed.

She took a quick shower, skipping washing her hair just in case Tim was awake. She dried off and wrapped a towel around her securing it at just above her breasts as she walked out. She gathered her clothes that had been strewn around the room and started getting dressed.

“So this was really, really fun. Thanks for, uh, not letting me spoil it by being difficult,” she said as she grabbed her phone and purse.

“Oh...um, did you want me to call an Uber so you don’t have to drive me back to my car?”
 
Once he heard the shower start, Kane contemplated going into the bathroom with her and starting something up again, but he knew that was a horrible idea, and one he couldn't act on.

Besides he had done enough already.

He walked to the table he had tossed his phone on earlier after taking her picture and he pressed his finger to the touchscreen to stop the recording he had started just before tossing it. A part of him felt bad for doing it. Sam might have actually of started trusting him, she definitely was loosening up.

He couldn't help it though... He needed something over her. He tried it another way and just couldn't go through with this if there existed a chance of loosing her. Now that Samantha had the video he needed a new ace up his sleeve.

Kane comforted himself with the knowledge that he'd never need to use it. She was as addicted to his cock as could be expected. Maybe not addicted to him in general, his ownership of her... But after tonight she was definitely his. He doubted he'd need to manipulate her any further, but if she ever went for the door... He could always go back to blackmail.

He still felt bad. He tried to ignore the feeling as he stuffed the phone in his pocket and started straightening up. When she walked in the room he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her body still covered, her big luscious tits peaking out above the bath towel.

"So this was really, really fun. Thanks for, uh, not letting me spoil it by being difficult....Oh...um, did you want me to call an Uber so you don’t have to drive me back to my car?”

He smiled at her, wondering the next time he'd get to see her.

"No problem sexy, that's my job... Making you see reason," he winked at her "yeah as far as that ride you need to get the fuck out of here so go ahead and call a ride."

He tried to keep a straight face as he watched her expression drop but couldn't, instead laughing and walking up to her as she continued to dress.

"Of COURSE I'll bring you... Anything to get more time with my slut."

He patted her ass and walked off to find his keys.

After a few moments he found them and returned to see that Sam was dressed.

"All set?"
 
She knew Kane was watching her dress and she found she enjoyed having his eyes on her, appreciating her body.

"No problem sexy, that's my job... Making you see reason. Yeah as far as that ride you need to get the fuck out of here so go ahead and call a ride."

She had started to give him a playful glare but when he told her she needed to get the fuck out of there her glare became less playful. Was he fucking kidding, after all that amazing sex AND after she had given him her version of an apology for flipping out earlier he was going to kick her out like she was some prostitute?? Was he gonna offer her cab fare next? He started laughing as he walked towards her and she realized he actually had been kidding.

"Of COURSE I'll bring you... Anything to get more time with my slut."

“You asshole! I thought you were serious,” she said as she smacked his arm playfully.

He walked out into the other room and she finished getting dressed, checking her appearance in the mirror on the dresser to make sure nothing looked out of place. Kane walked back in and she smiled at him.

"All set?"

“Yeah, I’m ready.”

She followed him out to his car and settled in for the ride back to the office. After a few minutes of riding in silence, she glanced over at him.

“So...besides blackmailing and seducing women what else do you do for fun?”

It felt weird making small talk with him, especially considering the things they'd done together...it seemed like she should know at least some things about him.
 
Kane drove Samantha back to her car at parking garage back at Prisma.

It was funny to him. Not amusing funny but interesting. He never thought he would of gotten so hung up on anyone let alone the chick he pulled his dick out in the sink that day.

Not that she wasn't the hottest thing he'd ever seen, or that her voice didn't give him wood each time he heard it, he was just never the type of person to fuck around with a woman for too long. Granted he'd been looking for a slave for some time. Some poor hopelessly addicted woman whom he could use and abuse but he didn't ever figure he'd be as into her as she was into him.

"So...besides blackmailing and seducing women what else do you do for fun?”

He laughed as he took a turn. His neighborhood disappearing in the rearview.

"Well," he began in a teasing voice "it DOES take most of my time."

Kane turned to flash her a devilish grin before placing his eyes again on the road and continuing.

"For reals though... You'd laugh. I'm not tellin."

A bit later they pulled up to the corporate offices and moments later were pulling into parking area. He rolled up to the spot beside her car and shut off the engine.

They sat there for a moment in utter silence. A bit of yellow parking light illuminating the inside of the car at an angle.

He looked at her soft inviting legs in her dress and his cock started to stiffen.
 
She smiled as he laughed at her question, it was a really nice laugh.

"Well, it DOES take most of my time."

“Yeah I’m sure,” she said rolling her eyes.

"For reals though... You'd laugh. I'm not tellin."

“I would not laugh! Fine, be that way.”

The rest of the ride was silent but it wasn’t the typical awkward silence and Samantha didn’t really mind. It gave her time to think, specifically about exactly where this was heading with Kane. She didn’t despise him anymore...she actually found she kind of liked him, at least when he wasn’t being a dick. She definitely liked the sex and she’d be pretty devastated if she had to go back to her boring, infrequent sex with Tim. Still, Kane was a wildcard, he’d given her the video he’d been using to blackmail her but that didn’t mean she should blindly trust him now or think that he was suddenly a standup guy. She figured she would just have to be cautious for the time being.

When he finally pulled up next to her car she found she was a little disappointed their evening was at an end. She finally turned to him with a smile.

“Thanks for the ride back to my car, Kane. I had a good time.”

She was tempted to ask when she could see him again but she didn’t want to come across as too eager. She still wasn’t totally comfortable with how attached she was to him already and even though his little show with the flash drive had made her trust him a little she still didn’t want him to know just how much this mattered to her.
 
Back
Top