Let's see how this goes

Thanks for the kind words everyone, here's another.

Lovely photo! Like the way your back is arched and your nipples pointing upward, you look so ready to be pleasured, delicious. Nice shoes too, like the straps across the ankles and little bows, perfect and playful.

One more for today

Attachments

• tits 2.jpg
    tits 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,894
You are gorgeous! Absolutely stunning.
And I love the nipple piercings. :O I wish I had the balls to do something like that. <3

The one with your back arched...all I can say is wow. Wow wow wow.

And Silly Goose, you get 92837498237423 thumbs up for having Chrono Trigger in your sig. Possibly my favorite game of all time. ^_^

Hey everyone, didn't post one yesterday. Sorry about that. For some reason I couldn't get onto this website. Was that just me or was that for everyone?

Anyway I'm back and will post another picture in a short while. :cattail:

Hey everyone, didn't post one yesterday. Sorry about that. For some reason I couldn't get onto this website. Was that just me or was that for everyone?

mmmhhh... you got yourself a new fan here;) Can wait for the next post:D

I think the site was down yesterday due to the storm that hit the northeast of the US.

Looking forward to more of your lovely photos.

Well, I'm pretty much transfixed... and a little bit besotted. You're beautiful...

Thanks for being here! :rose:

I think Lit was down because of Sandy? Post one already :cool:

Back