My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

You never know when I may decide to help you fulfill one of your fantasies....Ok, now get lost for awhile. Clean up and put on something sexy in case I want to fuck you again later

With that Kelly was dismissed. She stormed out of the room a little miffed that as soon as he was done fucking her, he was done with her. She stewed on it as she cleaned herself up. Finally she caught herself. What did she care. It wasn't that long ago that she had hated that man, and now here she was pissed off that he didn't want to cuddle after sex. That was the hold that he had on her right now. Even though she was still slightly pissed, she couldn't wait to see what he would have her do next. Her entire body was on edge wondering when he might sneak up on her and take her right there. She slipped on a really short blue mini skirt with no panties and a sheer blue bra. A white blouse capped off the outfit. She spun in front of the mirror, confident that she looked hot enough to entice Jim, but not so slutty that if a friend showed up she wouldn't have any explaining to do.
 
After Kelly left, Jim busied himself with the computer, he downloaded all the pictures he had just taken, as well as downloading the video, before making a few backups. He then uploaded everything to a secure *********r. When everything was taken care of he took a look at Jodi's house. His cameras showed that she was getting dinner ready, she looked hot, but not exciting enough to really get his attention. He then turned his attention to Tonya's house.

He finally picked her up on the camera in the Den, she was on the computer. He hadn't seen her son anywhere while scanning the house, and a smile crossed his face. With a few keystrokes, he pulled up a mirror image of what she was seeing on her screen. He cackled as he saw that she was on another porn site, reading stories about Mothers and Sons. A plan filled his head, and he begn to type quickly. Pictures of Tonya sucking and fucking her son began to fill the scree. Jim could imagine how Tonya's heart was beating as her monitor filled with the forbiden images all by them selves. As she began to shut them down, he sent a virus which froze her screen, and rendered her keyboard impotent. He laughed as he turned off his computer monitor. He grabbed a couple of business cards and headed up the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen and whistled as he saw Kelly.


"Now that's what I'm talking about" he said as he walked behind her and grabbed her full breasts. He rubbed his rapidly hardening cock against her ass before kissing her neck.

"I'm gonna come back and fuck you senseless as soon as I go hand out a few of these business cards. I decided that I might as well try to make a few dollars, so I'll put my computer skills to work."

He threw a couple on the counter before pulling away and heading towards the door.

"Do you know any teenage boys around here that I could get to help me with a few things around here? Mark asked me to do a little painting."
 
Kelly blushed slightly as her Father in Law let out a loud wolf whistle as he walked into the kitchen and saw her.

Now that's what I'm talking about his hands cupped her breasts, his fingers tweaking her rapidly hardening nipples as he ground his hard cock against her ass.


I'm gonna come back and fuck you senseless as soon as I go hand out a few of these business cards. I decided that I might as well try to make a few dollars, so I'll put my computer skills to work.Do you know any teenage boys around here that I could get to help me with a few things around here? Mark asked me to do a little painting

Kelly ground her ass back against Jim as he continued to grope her heaving breasts.

"A couple of my girlfriends have teen age boys. They will be here later tonight. Don't forget I am having that sex toy party tonight."

Kelly turned as Jim threw his business cards on the counter and headed to the door.

"Maybe I'll buy something for us to use" she said with an impish grin. "I'll hand out the cards tonight"
 
Jim began to whistle as he headed down the driveway. He was fairly selective about what houses got his business flyers. He didn't really want a lot of work, just special work. The houses that got the flyers all had women that Jim had been eyeing for the last few weeks. He didn't really need money, in fact he had more than he needed. His son and daughter-un-law thought he was destitute, when in fact he had sold his business to his partner for Multi-millions not long before his partner had committed suicide. He had never told his son or anyone that he had any money. The reality was, he lived very simply, and didn't want Mark and his Ex to know he had any money. Mark had treated his old man like Crap for years, and Jim wasn't going to let him have any of the money when he was gone. Hell he was pretty sure the kid wasn't even his.

Jim placed the flyer and business card in Tonya's mailbox and took a quick look at the house before heading to the next house. He did make sure to hit a few houses not on his list just to throw any one who might get suspicious off his trail.
 
(Tonya)

I sat down at my computer and went to my favorite site. I was in the midst of reading some stories about a mother being gang bang by a group of teen boys, my panties were getting wetter by the second. Suddenly my monitor was filled with images of Billy and I fucking and sucking. My heart began to pound in my chest as I saw these images. I hadn't asked for these, where were they coming from? I saw my email account open, and it looked like these images were about to be sent to friends and family. I frantically began to hit keys, trying to stop it. Suddenly the screen froze, and a message from the FBI appeared telling me they had a record of my illegal activities and would be contacting me shortly.

I pulled the plug out of the wall, and began to sob. What had I done, how could I get out of this. I finally got hold of myself about 20 minutes later, and went out to the mailbox to get the days mail. Luckily Billy was gone for a few days to his Grand parents, so I could try and figure this out.

I found the Computer Flyer in the newspaper holder, and thoughtfully looked at it.

"We clean, restore computers, like new. All Viruses unwanted info destroyed. Call Jim at XXX-XXXX."

"Hmmmm. It might be worth a try."
 
I waited a few minutes to calm down before making the call.

"Hello. Is this Jim? I found your flyer in my mailbox, and I think I can use your help. I have some kind of virus on my computer that seems to have taken control. Can you be discrete, there is some very sensitive material on my computer. Oh good. Do I bring it to you, or do you come here? Ok my name is Tonya, I live at 172 Maple. How soon can you come, I need it done quickly. 30 minutes will be great. See you then."

Tonya hung up the phone and started to pace. This was bad. There was little doubt this computer guy was going to see those pictures, but if the wrong people saw those pictures, it could ruin her, or she could go to prison.
 
A large smiled spread across Jims face as he answered the phone. The smile only got larger as he listened the frantic woman on the phone. He barely had time to get out that he could be there in 30 minutes, before she told him her address and hung up. Yep, this one was scared shitless.

He made a quick call to his buddy Tony, asking him to drive by that address in his big black Escalade in about 45 minutes, that would help seal the deal.

He grabbed his toolbox, and keys off the counter, calling to Kelly as he headed out the door.

"Taking the car, going to make some money. Be ready for me after your little party tonight."

Just before his 30 minutes were up, Jim knocked on Tonya's door.

"You called about a problem with your computer?"

Jims eyes swept over the woman as he stepped into her house. He had seen her before on camera, but never this close. She was exactly what he had been looking for, another hot, somewhat naïve woman that he could mold for his purposes.
 
Last edited:
Tonya opened the door nervously, her heart beating rapidly. She was happily surprised at how normal the man looked. She had been expecting some pimple faced teenager, and instead he was a good looking middle age man.

You called about a problem with your computer? He asked nicely his eyes looking her up and down. She suddenly felt semi naked in her white blouse and black mini skirt. She wished that she would have had the presence of mind to change her clothes before he had arrived.

"Yes, there is something really wrong with it, it is over here."

She led him into the next room where her computer lay unplugged on the table.

"I was in the middle of working on a "Project" when my computer locked up. I couldn't get it to do anything, so I unplugged it. I hope you can fix it."

Tonya hoped that the man would be able to get the computer running without seeing what was hidden on it's hard drive.
 
Jim looked around the room taking in the pictures on the wall, and finally the unplugged computer. He listened to her explanation of what had happened to the computer as he set his computer bag on the floor near the table. He motioned to a picture n the table of Tonya and a young man.

"Nice picture. Is that your son?" Jim needed to get Tonya to admit that the boy was her son so when the pictures showed up on the computer, the damage would be that much greater.

"Let me see what we have here" he said to himself as he plugged in the computer and turned it on. At first everything seemed fine, then without touching anything, images of Tonya in various states of undress, in others she was being fucked by her son.

Jim sat back as the images filled the screen, Tonya let out a scream, and moved to turn the computer off, suddenly the screen was filled with a very official looking document stating the FBI had seized control of this computer due to suspected illegal porn.

Jim quickly unplugged the computer and began to quickly pack his bag.

"You have a big problem here, and I can't get involved. It's only a matter of time before the Feds show up."
 
Last edited:
Tonya smiled as Jim took notice of the picture.

"Yes, that is my son Billy." For a minute she forgot about the problem with her computer, her thoughts filled with her hard bodied son.

She watched as Jim fired up her computer, and she relaxed slightly as the computer fired up normally. Maybe she had been imaging things, but then suddenly the screen was filled with naked pictures, and even worse, pictures of her and Billy fucking, where had those come from? She screamed, and tried to get to the keyboard to shut it off, but before she could the screen was filled with that damn official FBI warning. As she stood there in horror, Jim unplugged the computer, and quickly gathered his things.

Jim told her.You have a big problem here, and I can't get involved. It's only a matter of time before the Feds show up

"Feds? When? You have to help me" she cried out. "What will happen?" "Please help me" she wailed as she fell to her knees in front of him. "I don't have a lot of money, but I can make it worth your while."
 
"The FBI could be on your doorstep at any time, and I don't want to go to Prison" Jim spurted out in response to her pleas. He hoped she was buying his scared act. " No amount of money is worth 20 years or more in Prison, and you are looking at a lot more than that."

Jim took a step away from her. "That was your son that you were fucking in those pictures wasn't it." He could see the shaken look on her face. "They may put you away for life for that, and he will never be able to live that down in these parts."

Jim paused for a second, letting his words sink in.

"What could you possibly offer me that would make it worth my while to try and help you?"
 
Tonya's heart sank with despair as Jim asked if that had been her son she was fucking in the pictures. She had hoped that he hadn't recognized her lover, but she realized that he had, and her future was sunk. She listened to him for several minutes as he told her about going to prison, and what was in store for her and her son once the FBI caught them. She continued to plead with him to help her, although he had been adamant that there wasn't enough money in the world to make him help. What could she offer him to help her, she didn't have a lot to offer, not much money or jewelry. She begged him to help her for the sake of her son, and she could see him soften slightly, before turning his back and moving to the door.

"I'll give you everything I have if you can help keep me and my son out of prison."

As Jim turned, Tonya began to unbutton her top, her hands shaking. "I don't have much money or possessions, but my body is yours."
 
Jim shook his head as Tonya began to unbutton her top and offered to give him her body.

"Lady, look you have a nice body and all, but fucking you one time still isn't worth going to Prison as an accomplice. It would take a lot more than that"

He took a quick look out the window.

"Shit, I bet that is them in the big black Escalade that just drove by. The will figure out where the signal was coming from in the next 10 minutes or so. I got to get out of here.
 
Tonya's felt like she might pass out as Jim turned down her advances. Time was running out, and she didn't know what to do.

Lady, look you have a nice body and all, but fucking you one time still isn't
worth going to Prison as an accomplice. It would take a lot more than that


She tried to think, but thoughts were difficult to come by, what would make this man help her?

Shit, I bet that is them in the big black Escalade that just drove by. The will figure out where the signal was coming from in the next 10 minutes or so. I got to get out of here

She ran to the door and looked out the window. She cried out. "You have to help me. I'll do anything you want. I mean anything."

She thought back to what he had said. "Not just once, but for the year. Whatever you want. Just help me."

She ran to Jim and grabbed him, her large breasts flattening against him as she rubbed his cock. "Anything for one year, just help me." tears ran down her face as she dropped to her knees in front of him again.

"Please help me" she sobbed, her body shuddering with large sobs
 
Jim turned as he heard Tonya cry out.

You have to help me. I'll do anything you want. I mean anything. Not just once, but for the year. Whatever you want. Just help me.

He felt her embrace, and heard her whisper again. Anything for one year, just help me

He looked down at her as she cried uncontrollably, and felt a surge of power course through his body. She was his. There were some loose ends to tie up, but her sexy body was going to be his.

"I'll do what I can" he said as he went back to the table. "We have a deal, I'll get this mess cleaned up, but you will do anything I want for the next year. Write up a contract while I start to fix this. We don't have much time."

Jim pulled out his laptop, and plugged it into her computer before turning hers on. He watched as Tonya grabbed some paper and began to write. For the next few minutes, Jim worked quickly on the computer. He quickly copied all her pictures and movies to his hard drive, and made a copy of her internet history as well.

After about 8 minutes, with Tonya becoming increasingly agitated, Jim told her to go check the window. He sent a one letter text to his buddies, as he called out.

"Got it. Where is the car?"
 
Tonya quickly scribbled out a rough contract on the piece of paper she found on the table, promising to do whatever Jim asked her to do in the next year, short of causing her or her family permanent bodily harm. She glanced over at Jim as he hooked his lap top into her computer, his fingers then began to blaze over the keyboard as he worked frantically.

She signed her name to the contract, and began to pace the room, her heart racing, palms sweating. A lump rose in her throat as she thought about the things this man could and probably would expect her to do, but she also thought about the consequences of getting caught and spending time in jail, not to mention the damage it would do to Billys future.

Finally he looked up and asked me what the car was doing. She moved quickly to the window by the door, and her stomach began to churn as the big black car pulled slowly into the driveway.

"Oh no. It's pulling into the driveway."

For a minute, Tonyas life stopped, and then the car began to slowly back out of the driveway.

"It's leaving. You did it." She sighed with relief, a smile slowly spreading across her face. "You did it." She cried with joy, giving a leap into the air, her large breasts bouncing crazily around her chest.

Tonya looked down at the signed contract in her hand, and for a minute she thought about tearing it up, now that her problem was taken care of. She looked at Jim, and something made her change her mind. For some reason, she knew that she was better off to stay on his good side.

"Here is the contract" she said as she offered him the folded piece of paper. "I suppose you will want to start collecting right away". She reached up and slowly undid one button.
 
I took the contract and looked at Tonya as she slowly undid a button on her blouse. a little more of her big tits coming into view.

I suppose you will want to start collecting right away

I could feel my cock begin to stiffen at the thought of what lay beneath her clothes.

I shook my head as I packed up the last of my things.

"Not right now" I told her as I stood up. "There will be plenty of time for that"

I began to walk towards the door.

"Make sure you have no plans for this weekend, starting this Friday. I will send a car around to get you at 10 am."
 
I was puzzled as he packed up his things.

Not right now. There will be plenty of time for that he replied as he picked up his stuff and headed towards the door Make sure you have no plans for this weekend, starting this Friday. I will send a car around to get you at 10 am

I closed the door behind him, still slightly off balance from everything that had transpired in the last few hours. My mind was spinning as I wondered what he had planned for me, and how poorly this could have ended if he hadn't helped me out.

I reached down as my phone vibrated, a new text message.

Make sure to pack some sexy items

My nipples hardened as I imagined this stranger seeing my body, touching me, doing whatever he wanted to me for the next year. A shiver ran down my back, as I headed up the stairs to my room.

Send me measurements, and don't make me wait

I quickly sent back a text

38dd-24-36

See you Friday

My heart was racing, as I opened my closet and began to pack a few things. Friday was only a couple of days away.
 
A wicked grin crossed my face as I saw the text with her measurements come back quickly to my phone. I hurried home and noticed all the cars in the driveway. Kellys sex toy party I thought to myself as I parked the car on the street. I glanced into the room full of women, and gave a quick hello before heading down to my room. I turned on the camera that I had trained on the living room, and began to listen to the gossip going on between the ladies, while making arrangements for my weekend with Tonya. I placed a few orders at some local stores, and in just a little while I was ready for the second phase of this operation. I continued to work on some of the recordings I had of Tonya, Kelly, and the neighbor woman Jodi making some "greatest hit" videos. At some point I was going to have to get a couple of these ladies together.
 
Kelly:

The party was in full swing when I heard the back door open. My pulse quicken as I thought of what I hoped my happen later. I glanced around the room and wondered what my friend would think if they knew all the things I had let my Father In Law do to me. The man that I had despised for so long. I heard Hollie's high pitched giggle as she passed a rather large dildo to her friend Kristin who turned a bright shade of red. Hollie was the youngest one here, only 22 with a nice figure, but an annoying laugh. Kristin was the oldest, a Mom with 2 kids in college, but still very hot for a woman in her mid forties. Jennifer the next woman in the circle was in her mid thirties, long brown hair always dressed to a T. My neighbors Jodi, and Courtney were there as well as some of their girlfriends, Melinda, Stephanie, Shannon, and Kim. All together there were a dozen women in the room. The conversation was pretty raunchy at times as the girls discussed some things they had done, or in a few cases wished they had tried. In general, it seemed like I wasn't the only one that wasn't satisfied with what they had been getting from their partner. I so badly wanted to tell them how good my sex life was now that Jim was fucking me, but knew that was not a very smart thing to do. Finally the party started to wind down. I made sure all the girls got one of Jims cards, doing my best to make sure they knew he was good at what he did, but also not letting them know about my new feelings for him.

Finally everyone had left, and the house was back to normal. I took a quick shower before slipping into a slutty maids uniform that we had picked up at the adult bookstore. I admired myself In the mirror after fixing my hair and applying my makeup. I made my way to the basement and knocked on the door to Jims room.

"Housekeeping"
 
I had just finished my preparations for the weekend when I heard noises outside my door.

Housekeeping I heard Kelly call out as I checked the video feed from the cameras I had set up outside my room. That little slut had dressed up like a French maid complete with a feather duster. I had to admit she was one sexy piece of ass.

"Just a minute" I grumbled as I turned off my monitor.

I opened the door a minute later and took a good look at my Daughter-in-Law. Her tits looked amazing in the little maids outfit. So large and firm, the scoop neck of the outfit showing an amazing amount of cleavage. The skirt barely covered her ass, and the white fishnet stockings and heels really showed off her legs.

"Bridgette. Why are you here? I have told you that you must leave the Estate. I can't have a thief working for me."
 
"But Sir you cannot fire me. I have nowhere to go. They will deport me back to France, and most likely I will end up as a prostitute in order to support my parents. I only took the money to help support my sick mother. Please you must forgive me."

I dropped to my knees in front of him and dropped my head. "I will do anything you want Master."
 
I looked down at my lovely Daughter in Law as she knelt submissively in front of me.

I will do anything you want Master

"What does that mean Bridgette? You say you will do anything. What does that mean?"

I looked down at her waiting for an answer.

"I brought you into this house in good faith. You were suppose to do what I asked, and yet you rewarded me by stealing from me."

"What exactly are you promising me?, and don't beat around the bush."
 
I swallowed hard as I heard his words. I looked up and saw that he had his phone out, and he had it aimed at me, probably recording everything I was about to say.

"I promise you my body to use as you please whenever you want as long as you promise to cause me no long term pain, or disfigurement."

I licked my lips slightly, as my heart beat faster, my breathing quickening.

"I will suck your cock every morning if you wish, and let you fuck my pussy, tits mouth or ass when you desire."

" I will be at your service, helping you act out all your fantasies"

I could feel my wetness beginning to run down my leg as I imagined the kinds of things my Master might request of me.

I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"How can I serve you now......Master?"
 
I kept my cell phone trained on her body as she knelt so sexily in front of me.

I slowly removed my shorts, and let them drop to the floor.

"Suck my cock while using one of your hands to play with your pussy, and the other hand to play with your tits."
 
Back
Top