60+ and Those Who Love Them

hey

I have a new fantasy involving men over 60 or at least over 55. I'd love to service and be enjoyed by 2-4 men, all in that age group. It might start out as me coming over to play with one gentleman but his friends show up. Not wanting to be all bad hostess, I encourage them to join as they arrive. I'm dripping wet at the thought.

when ever ya starting cast for this production I'd like to get a call...64 s.e. MI male

I have a new fantasy involving men over 60 or at least over 55. I'd love to service and be enjoyed by 2-4 men, all in that age group. It might start out as me coming over to play with one gentleman but his friends show up. Not wanting to be all bad hostess, I encourage them to join as they arrive. I'm dripping wet at the thought.

I would be up for this too. 62.

Enjoy men of all ages but over 60, ive had a few and all treated me so much better and legitimately enjoyed me

A shot from earlier this week! Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
We were celebrating Mr Ts birthday and I got his present! Mmmmm. :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We were celebrating Mr Ts birthday and I got his present! Mmmmm. :devil:

Happy birthday lovely MrsT. May I contribute to your wonderful birthday present by offering to lick your gorgeous tits and clean all that yummy cum off?? 😜

Last edited:
Back