Space Rogues {Open PM if interested}

"No, you never did...but you humans usually seem to prefer your Easter Bunny counterparts," Kay laughed, finishing up her cup and placing it on the table as well. For now she was happy to simply sit and talk, it had been a rather fun packed and full on few days. And she was yet to have sex, for almost half a week, that was a decent show of will power. And she knew how D'an performed in such tasks, it was not a disappointment.

"She's Dhatkhelien, isn't she? A free slave. I was wondering what function she was on your crew. A new addition, correct?" Kay pursed her lips for a moment before standing up and collecting the tea set. She moved over to the desk and placed it down, careful to set it up in a way as to not bring bad mojo into the cabin.

"Underdeveloped is more dangerous in some ways than skilled with her gifts, and martial training would help her strengthen her body and mind. If she's willing, I'll see her at her own pace. My cabin is always open.

Has she been meditating like others of her kind do often?"


Kay uncovered one of her daggers, before running the blade across one of her fingers to check its sharpness. It would probably need a whetstone run across it, but for now it was sharp enough to shave with, if required.

"D'an, stand up, let's see how your coming along..." Kay said, holding the dagger out and stepping to the side. For now she would watch him go through stances, and close blade work. This was critically dependent on his center of balance, fluid movement, and timing.
 
He chuckled at her remark, then as she got up he watched her as she moved, he had to admit that he liked to watch her move. She had an easy grace about her and that was not all she had about her. He looked as she drew a dagger and turned to him, offering it to him.

"Well then."

He got up, accepting the dagger from her,

"Yes she is a Dhatkellen, she came on to the ship recently and helped a lot with Rafu."

How she helped he kept to himself for now. He slipped into the first pose, flowed into the next and soon he was done with the sequence that she had taught him. He gave her a wry smile and then continued, it was nothing she had taught him, but it had the basic Usagi elements, but instead of just speed and balance it contained huge amounts of deceit and sleight of hand, the ancient rover ways mixed into the Usagi ways. He finished, the end pose the end of a strike to what would be the back of the neck of the adversary. He flipped the knife and offered it to Kay
 
Following his movements, Kay let him finish the sequence. Whilst it was far from perfect she wouldn't pick on him, he didn't have a full time trainer to guide him, and she doubted he spent half his day practicing as she did as a child. He had the balance, the motions, and the basics, and that was all he needed. Not everyone had that, very few humans, to be honest. They were slow and clumsy, and the females tended to do better with short blades.

But D'an got away with it, and his interpretation and added elements at the end of his sequence showed imagination and creativity, whilst respecting the base code of the martial art.

A rover through and through.

Taking back the blade, she took up a similar stance before going through it, copying his moves to the end but adding subtle changes to increase the penetrative force and blood letting ability. It also made it a tad faster, and capable of taking down a taller foe.

Bowing, after finishing, she placed the dagger back on the table before moving back over to him. She raised a hand to the side of his face, running a long finger down his cheek. Her eyes seemed to study his, before she closed the space even more and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"D'an, you play a dangerous game, but your eyes tell me that you would have it no other way." Kay whispered, her smile showing that she lived a similar way. Fast and hot, yet at peace with it.

Taking hold of the fastening on his flight suit, she began to unzip him.
 
Jesi

Jesi looked up as Peg entered the mess hall. At first Jesi's face registered surprise as Peg made her speech. As it ended she couldn't help but nod in agreement. "What a great idea she chuckled. Peg was an excellent AI when it came to brainstorming. This was definitely an excellent way to keep all these girls occupied and out of trouble. Just before Peg left Jesi gave her a thumb's up before continuing with her breakfast.

As soon as the door closed behind Peg the room was in an uproar with all of the excited girls yakking about the so called "Party!" Jessie watched as she spread more jam on her toast, wondering what would happen next. A few minutes later she saw the girl Lya..come into the mess hall. She seemed a bit agitated with all the chatter but didn't let it stop her from going over to the food dispenser and punching in what she wanted. Jessie watched her take a bowl of something and some fruit to a vacant table, sit down and start to eat.

Hating to see the girl eating alone Jesi decided to join her. Just as she picked up her cup of steaming coffee and toast to join the girl, she saw Lya gather up her unfinished breakfast and walk over to the disposal unit. She dumped her food into it and put the dishes on the tray and quickly left the room. Jesi set the food back down and took another sip of her coffee thinking, "Oh well I guess I can try and make friends another time."

She finished her breakfast wiped her mouth before gathering her dishes, and took them to the tray. After setting them down she turned to the busy crowd of girls, studying them for a few seconds before leaving the mess hall. She thought she would head on over to the bridge to see if there was someone who could tell her what her duties were to be.
 
Last edited:
D'an looked at kay's movements, how she incorporated his additions to the basics he knew and basically improved on them. He had to admire the movements of her body as well, there was just no helping that. The way her body flexed, arched and flowed easily into position just proved that she was the master and he...well he just wasn't near her calibre.

He watched as she finished, placing the knife down, which was strange, but it also dawned on him what was happening as she moved over to him, her eyes told him all that he needed to know, her voice gave more away than any other person would have thought, he gave a small grin,

"Would I be me if I played it safe?"

His hands reached out, undid the belt of her robe and with a small flick it gathered around her arms
 
Kay's robe slipped down off her shoulders, revealing the smooth skin of her blue alien body. There was almost a shimmer to it, as if perhaps once millions of years ago her people might have been covered in scales. Tiny little ones that had now faded away, now leaving nothing more than skin cells that seemed to change from a dark blue to a lighter shade of teal depending on how the light hit it.

"Sometimes living safe dulls the senses, for us, I find that a life of action is the only way to go...some action is more enjoyable that others." As she spoke, she dipped one shoulder and her robe slipped down off her breasts, having been defying gravity and keeping her female curves covered.

As it slipped lower, her breasts were revealed. Paler, softer flesh, similar in size to the popular fruit, mango, on Earth, they were not so big as to hinder her combat effectiveness. Not that she could build up enough body fat with her energetic lifestyle to support breasts any larger. But it was enough to help accentuate the curves of her highly fit body.

Her stomach was ripped, abdominal muscles that were both well defined but yet longer and less obvious than that of a humans. The skin along her stomach was paler even still, the color of a blue island ocean.

Below that, her hips and thighs took over and it was obvious that she could crush a man with them, or leap over moving cars or obstacles. But even if they were large, with legs much longer in proportion to her body, it was well balanced. Between her legs, she was hairless and pure white, much like the rest of her body. The pale stripe that started at her collarbone ending there. In fact, there wasn't a single visible hair from her neck down.
 
D’om, Peg and a Kilbot,

D’om grinned from ear to ear as he bent over the Kilbot with the laser welder finishing up the last weld. This is what he liked to do best. Improve things … enhance existing designs, add something unexpected.

Peg walked back into the engineering lab.

“Peg … honey … see what I added” He asked … knowing the AI’s programing would not have anticipated the final modification.

“Interesting …” Peg said as her head tilted left and then right,

“Of all the things we have done today … the enhancement of the kilbot’s optical sensors (now movable), the non-magnetic protective armor, the anti-spoof comm link, the addition of the small shield generator … (shield like for a knight), The enhanced robot intelligence ... with a real people personality feature … I like these the best!!’

“Sun glasses?” Peg stated looking at D'om final mod ... not sure what D’om had been thinking.

“Not just any sun glasses … these are replicas of the shades worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the terminator movies!” D’om said with all kinds of excitement.

Peg frowned “but it’s a robot … it does not look human. Those glasses look silly on it.” Peg pointed out.

“I like them … and I welded them on! So they are going to stay!” D’om said firmly. Secretly, and he did not want to tell Peg, but the sun glasses were also a new protective shield to cover the optics during battles ... laser proof … they also enhance heat signature detection.

D’om put down his equipment and headed for the exit. “Time for a burger!’ He said.

“D’om … I must inform you … the gallery is full of almost naked beautiful women … they are getting ready for a party. Did you want me to escort you to the bridge … or did you want to retire to your room … and I’ll get you a burger.” Peg said.

“You reanimated all the girls from cryo” D’om said stating the obvious

“Yes … it needed to be done so I could find out which planet to drop them off. 32% of them will be staying on Ero 9 … the rest want to return to Axarna's moon”

“ok … I’ll take the burger in my room” D’om said.

The two left the engineering lab …as Peg asked again “why sun glasses … I don’t understand …”

D’om just laughed and put his arm around peg’s waist “I did it just to bug you!”
 
He was slipping on his boots when he felt Kay's breath on his ear and her hands sneaking around his body. He rested his head against her own,

"You sure know how to make a rested man worn out."

He kissed her cheek and bent down to fasten his boots, her hands allowing him to go, he was not sure how long it's been for her, but she sure did have a lot of energy to burn and from the languid and graceful movements of her body it was clear that she was as satiated as he was. He turned to face her.

To him she was lovely, not in the same way that Lya was, but she did have an appeal to him and not just because they fucked. Today there was changes to the last time, but it was still the same, as pleasurable as it was. He gave her one of his rogueish smiles,

"If there isn't any pressing matters, perhaps you could stay a while with us? I believe I could find personal training much more conductive to my form and..."

He paused, a dark shadow passing over his eyes, he shuddered like receiving a chilled knife to the back. Then his breath returned and he got to his feet instantly,

"I...have to go..."

He moved quickly to the door and slipped out in quite a hurry.
 
In the midst of her meditation, she had requested for sounds to filter into her room, specifications were the gentle lapping of a mountain lake with birds singing in branches overhead and a soft breeze carrying the scent of the herbs she burned as incense. It was, in a sense, a return home.she had saved the program specifications for her Ackbar exercises. She had then moved to a series of exercises, slow, graceful, flowing as the water through the stones, or the sinuous tendrils of smoke from a campfire.

She had found, however that her quarters were cramped for extended movement, so she brought out her curved dancing blades and brought them to the holo-lounge area to practice. It had been years since she had allowed herself full, unencumbered, and relaxed dance, which in itself was a meditation and focus for her body. Her eyes were closed as she let the soft flute and drum music flow through her and guiding her steps, her feet bare on the planking, her body twisting,lifting, jumping, bending, stretching, and lowering, shoulders and hips moving in sways, pops, rolls, and shakes to the music. Should anyone be watching or come across her, she would be completely unaware, so focused was she on her meditation.
 
Porn ... Pajamas ... and a planet !

The pajama party was a huge success. All the girls had a good time. The food was great … the music was too loud (D’an, Kay, Lya, and D’om could hear it … Peg had started noise cancellation protocols to deal with it.) The girls were a bit drunk … but had great looking nails! And they were all dressed in extra sexy pajamas. The winner of the pajama contest was the tentacle woman … for her clever use of fabric!

D’om had made it through the mob of sexy girls … to reach the bridge. Peg was there … and soon the two were “ooohing and ahhhing” about something on the video display.

“I like this one the best!” Peg gasped in pure pleasure

“No … wait don’t make a judgment until you have seen them all!” D’om said.

Another picture came on the display “OH MY … I think my parallel processor cross-connect just over heated!” Peg moaned in joy … as her avatar body quivered almost like she was having an orgasm.

“I thought you’d like that formula … It is the 6 dimensional transformation of the orbital thrust calculation generalized into Quaternion space.” D’om explained

“It looks so much more elegant, in the Quaternion space representation!!” Peg moaned

D’om was almost drooling over the display himself “Yes … in this representation it makes my whole body hard … well except one part!! I think I like this one best!!” D’om concluded.

A buzzer sounded to interrupt the two. Peg looked over to D’om. “Fun is over … we have arrived at Ero 9. Shall I place us in a standard orbit?” Peg asked.

“Sure” D’om said without thinking … still trying to come off his high … a few seconds later he added. “I feel like I need to smoke a cigarette … after looking at those mathematical formulas” D’om said to Peg. Peg produced two cigarettes from the 3D mass assembler …lite them … and handed one to D’om and placed the other one in her mouth. She puffed away at the cigarette.

“It was good for me … how about you?” She asked him as the big green planet named Ero 9 appeared in the main view screen. D’om took another drag on his smoke “OH YESSS!” he moaned.

Peg made an announcement to the girls that wanted to depart to Ero 9 to get ready. Pegesus would be making a landing in the main city in about 10 mins.
 
D'an came onto the bridge and sat down in his chair, he looked at D'om and Peg,

"You two been looking at new hyperdrives again. Really, get a room next time, no use watching porn if you're not gonna do anything about it."

He gave Peg a narrow eyed look,

"And yes I am well aware of the time I had spent with Kay."

He grinned,

"I at least got a room."

He turned his attention to his readouts and idly scrolled through their payload,

"Peg I need a private area other than our cabins. Could you perhaps get that done for me? And also tell Jessi that when we are docked I'd like to talk to her in the private area you're about to create."
 
She closed her meditations as the ship wide announcement was made. Saving her training program she went to shower, feeling the strain of good exercise in her muscles. Shw felt lighter and more like herself as she dressed again in her mauve dress, her hair tied back into a braid that hung over her shoulder. She moved to the bridge, looking around. "So are there any plans for this place, or can I just go out and about?"
 
Peg

D’an asked for additional private space and the AI quickly went through some reconfiguration calculations.

“D’an honey … that will be no problem. I can move some of the material in cargo bay 4 into cargo bay 3. That will clear up a large section of the cargo bay for you use.” Peg explained.

D’om looked over to Peg “Hey … I know what is in cargo bay 4 … that is our beer and chips supplies!” D’om protested. “What if they are damaged in transport!”

“I’ll have the kilbot, Terminator, move them … under orders to be extra careful. Don’t worry they will be fine” Peg said.

“There is not enough room in cargo bay 3!” D’om continued to object.

“Not true … remember that 2 day strip poker party you and D’an had ….with those 10 biogenetically altered “prefect” human females about 3 cycles ago. You, and they, really put a dent in those supplies!” Peg pointed out.

D’an was smiling ear to ear “Yea … but that was soooo worth it!” He said

D’om shrugged “Just make sure Terminator does not damage any of those supplies!” He warned.

Peg turned to D’an “Shall I also install … some of that enhanced sexual furniture … like those new 3D anti-gravity sex swings … or one of those holographic mood setting scene generators?” Peg asked. Trying to figure out what D’an was up to.

Dan just smiled and said “no … and Peg … stop being so inquisitive!”

Peg frowned and then changed the subject. “Speaking of nosy … Can I get a nose job?” she asked D’om and D’an.

“WHAT … NO … your nose if fine!” D’om answered.

Peg smiled and pointed to her nose “not this nose” She said and then pointed outside the view screens toward the ship’s nose. The following pic appeared on the view screens.

http://www.military.com/Shock/arts.do?displayContent=244663&page=1

“I found the pic in the achieves … what do you think?” She asked

Just then Lya walked on the bridge and asked “So are there any plans for this place, or can I just go out and about?"

Everyone looked over to her. Peg spoke up first “Ero 9 is a tourist friendly planet. They have everything from shopping, discos, casinos, restaurants to secluded get-a-ways on their many small islands. The planet is one of the safest and most secure in this quadrant. The crime rate is a low 1.2%. There are numerous Dahtkelien working on this world, so you walking about should not be uncommon. Please obey all personal mental privacy laws and there should be no problem.

As far as the fun stuff … there are numerous businesses that can cater to any fantasy you might have … High School Cheerleader, Naughty Nurse, French Maid, fire fighter, or even a Policewoman or man! … Your most erotic fantasies can and will be fulfilled, if you can dream it, Ero 9 can make it happen. Your experience is limited only by your imagination. I see no reason why you can’t go out exploring.” Peg answered.
 
Lya just shrugged. " I have no interest in the 'fun stuff' as you call it. I just wanted to know if I needed to wear the collar. It tends to chafe." She fully intended to talk to others if her kind while docked. Someone may have known her family. Giving them a small smile, she turned to head out.
 
"Oh and Lya..."

D'an's eyes was on his screens as they started their descent to the planet, he looked around at her,

"It would be good if you had a chat with Kay as well, I would appreciate that."

He turned his attention back to the screen, scanning for anything that might represent a danger to them, not that he could outscan Peg, just didn't want to be caught off-guard
 
Her nostrils flared at D'an's request and she stiffened. "Sure," was her noncommittal response. She wasn't sure what to make of Kay and frankly the female Usagi made her uncomfortable (and perhaps a bit jealous, but she didn't need to admit that). Making her way down the corridors to the quarters, she tapped lightly on Kay's door. "Kay? It's Lya. Did you need anything?"
 
Landing on Ero 9

The space craft landed gentle at the space port. “Another prefect landing” D’an bragged.

Peg looked over to him. “Why?” She asked.

“A perfect landing requires a perfect approach and a deft touch on the stick and rudder. All these I displayed but the most important factor … is we can all walk away from this landing?” D’an explained.

“Oh brother!” Peg gasped.

“Yes … My Bro D’an … is my brother. Nice retro comment on the landing” D’om said as the two high fived each other.

“I think I’m going to spew some hydraulic fluid” Peg moaned.

D’an and D’om were laughing soo hard … they loved to tease Peg with their macho guy sayings.

D’om finally got himself under control “ok listen to this one” He said to D’an. Get on the loud speaker "Ladies … Thank you for flying D’om and D’an rover transport express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride!" D’om joked.

D’an high fived him again “Nice one bro!” D’an said.

Peg was rolling her eyes “I think Terminator would make better company right now” She said under her breath. D’an and D’om started laughing again.

The departure gangway was filled with 2/3 of the girls wearing pajamas and the rest dress in more regular clothing … the other 1/3 ready to head out to the planet to find jobs. Peg made sure everyone had their belongings and a small line of credit to Rafu now defunct banks accounts. Peg figured the girls had earned it for being kidnaped. Anyhow … the departures went smoothly. She then checked on the space cleared out for D’an and it looked great. Terminator had done a good job.

Peg sent a message to Jessi to meet D’an at the cleared cargo bay and then head back to the bridge. She found D’an and D’om together still telling jokes.

“Jessi is waiting for you in the cleared cargo bay ... as requested” Peg informed D’an.
 
Jesi

Jesi was walking towards the bridge when she slowed down and cocked her head to the side, judging by the sound of the engines she figured that they had arrived at Ero 9. It turned out to be a smooth landing. As she continued on her way she paused again when she heard Peg came on the intercom.

She lifted her hand and rubbed the back of her neck as she listened to Peg's voice. It seemed that she was to meet D’an at the cleared cargo bay. Turning about, the girl turned directions and headed for the cargo bay pony tail bouncing back and forth as she hurried along. She couldn't help but wonder what this could mean for her.

"I hope he hasn't changed his mind and is going to kick me off the ship. Ero 9 is the last planet I want to be dumped on. I doubt they've forgotten my last trip yet. I absolutely don't want to end up in one of those places they like to call "House of Correction!"

She shook her head as she absently walked around the excited girls that were laughingly getting ready to step on land. They looked like a bunch of colorful birds and chattered away like them too.

Soon enough Jesi found the cleared cargo area and made herself comfortable while she waited for D'an.
 
Last edited:
"Ah that is great, thank you Peg."

D'an got to his feet, brushing at his suit, then he exited the bridge. He found Jessi as Peg had told him he would, of course not looking to any of the alien girls as the prepared to leave the ship.

"Jessi, please have a seat."

He sat down and stretched out his legs,

"I'll be frank with you, as of the moment there isn't much of a reason to keep you on as there isn't much of a skill set on your profile."

He drummed his fingers on the arm rest of the chair,

"But I do know a good con when I see one and I wish for you to help us. We have a cargo for the syndicate and the Skrulls have been after us. I want you to act on our behalf, find out from the Syndicate what is in the cargo. We will threaten to destroy the cargo if they do not come clean, but first I want you to try and get the information. Of course you will not be alone, there will be back up, but it will not act until you seem to be in harm's way."

He sat upright and leaned forward,

"If you can do this, we might make a Rover out of you after all."
 
Jesi has a job

Jesi turned her head as D'an made his way up to her,

"Jesi, please have a seat."

With a slight smile she plunked herself on the nearest crate, before lifting her eyebrow indicating she was all ears.

As he talked, she at first was dismayed, but soon felt relieved as he went on about needing information on the cargo for the syndicate. She waited til he was done talking before responding,

"The syndicate....Skrulls, this sounds dangerous...but very interesting. I can gather info ...yes. And since I will be pretty much on my own as you indicate, we will need a good plan. First off, for me to get anywhere near the syndicate... we need to know someone on the inside someone that can vouch for me. Do you or your brother know someone like that? If not I just might know of someone....that does and she owes me a favor."

D'an listened as Jesi thought out loud. She straighted up and added,

"Yes...I think this may be do-able....we'll need to work out the fine details. Do you want to continue now or should we have a meeting with the rest of the crew...and get more im-put?"
 
Last edited:
Peg the painter!

The departures went smoothly and after all the girls that wished to stay on Ero 9 departed, it was Peg’s turn. She headed outside the ship into the space dock and went forward to the”nose” of the ship. In her left hand was a laser etching “paint gun”. It actual did not contain any paint … it worked by altering sub-surface on the hull via the high energy laser in the etcher. In this way the image was engraved into solid material of the hull. But humans still called the devices “paint guns.” Peg held up the laser etcher … and adjusted the focus on the BK7 beam director. This advanced model use collimation lens to minimize distortion on the laser. She flipped the switch and laser quickly scanned across the nose of the spacecraft. The image of the naked “Peg’s Pegasus” appeared on the side of the ship.

D’om came out and joined Peg, as she completed the art work.

“Nicely done …” D’om said approvingly adding “You altered the achieve image … the girl looks just like you down to the same blue skin.”

“I’m programed to please!” Peg said as she turned off the laser and looked to D’om.

“Oh really!” D’om exclaimed in mock surprise. “Does that include sexual pleasure too?” He asked already knowing the answer ... but playing stupid.

Peg grabbed D’om hand and pulled him back to the gangway “How quickly some organic creatures forget things … It seems I must demonstrate to them over and over … my ability to please them!”

D’om and Peg went into the ship and directly to his cabin. D’om’s cabin door had not yet slide closed yet when Peg started pulling off his shirt!
 
"We have a meeting with them scheduled, it is part of the delivery. They still owe us quite a good amount of credits. You will just stand in for D'om and me. From here we will travel to their quarters and it is there that you will have to weasel out the content of the package and perhaps even get us more credits. I have my eye on some blackmarket hops beer and it is rather expensive."

He gave her a grin,

"We will dump a package on the third moon, think that it's called Karao, it will not be their package, their package will remain safe and sound on Peg, under disguise so that they can not find it with their scanners. That leaves it up to you to manage the rest. You might see somebody familiar in their crew, but do not engage the person until you are contacted by the person first. Do you have any questions?"
 
Lya heard nothing from Kay's cabin. She must have either slipped out or was doing something on her own. Shrugging internally, as she wasn't particularly inclined to talk to the Usagi if she could help it, especially not after the sense of relief and enjoyment she had sensed from D'an, she made her way off the ship.

Standing still and looking around, Lya couldn't help but smile. There were people here of her own kind. They were free beings, not slaves. She fully intended to get some much-needed instructional books, some new clothes, and other odds and ends. She wondered if there was a temple or worship area where she could find some of her people's spiritual guides.

Making a mental note of Peg's location, she melded into the crowd to seek out supplies.

***A few hours later***

Grinning from ear to ear, feeling more relaxed than any "fun stuff" could give her (to her knowledge) and much more excited about getting back to the ship with her items she wandered about the marketplace. The buzz of mental chatter became background noise, as she bypassed the erotic shops, and just looked for others of her kind in their various colors of hair. Apparently, she still had skin pigmentation left on her developmental phase, usually the pattern would be a reflection of her hair. Could be spots, or stripes, or some kind of marking. It could extend over her body, or just in one area. She hadn't known about this, but it only happened once she had completely bonded with someone. Since most, if not all the Dhatkelien she knew weren't bonded by choice, it wasn't something she saw often. But when she saw a bonded pair, a husband and wife who looked at each other as if the suns rose and fell on one another alone, their skin almost glimmered with shades of red for her and yellow for him, in correspondence with his locks. It was brief, as if goosebumps had risen. Just as quickly they had faded. Apparently it was not a permanent thing, but rather, a chemical reaction that was released with the full bonding.

Briefly, Lya thought about D'an and if that would ever happen with him, then chided herself for thinking anything could. He wasn't interested and she shouldn't even be considering the possibilities. She would just hurt herself again.

Pausing by a lingerie shop, she tilted her head then went in. She thought about giving a gift to Peg, perhaps for her avatar, a soft yellow chemise? D'om might like it. That thought making up her mind, she moved to purchase the item, as a thank you.
 
Ima watched as Lya walked into the lingerie shop. She wanted to attack that bitch now but Layth the slave guard with her grabbed her arm.

“We wait … we need to make sure she has no escort” He whispered to Ima as they watched the shop from across the street. Ima stewed but she waited. It gave her time to remember and to renew her hatred of Lya.

So Ima mind remember that day … so long ago … when she had stumbled up to the master’s front door, barely able to see through a watery veil of tears that refused to stop flowing. Her eyes were swollen and red from crying. But she had not wanted to stop weeping; she didn't want to stop hating. It was the only strength she had left.

The elegant door had a 3d holographic knocker she pressed the button which made a sharp, tapping sound. She repeated the action; once, twice, a third time, rapidly losing what was left of her patience and rationality.

"Come on!" she sobbed. "Open the door, you bitch! I know you are in there!!"

A few of the people in passageway of this building on Ero 9 glanced toward Ima. She had not stop to consider the consequences of her actions - gossiping tongues, the police arriving to haul her away for disturbing the peace. She didn't really care anyway; it would all be worth it if only she could get her hands on that bitch "Kai" (now renamed Lya).

Ima hammered a few more times on the button then yelled.

"I know you're in there! Open this fucking door right now!" She said.

The door remained closed, its faux wooden face blank. Ima felt it was taunting her. A fresh helping of rage surged through her and she lifted her foot to kick at the aggravating barrier. Just then, there came the sound of the door sliding away. Ima stepped back, panting and readying herself for a full-scale attack on the woman she hated.

The door opened and standing before her was the master. He had a very stern look on his face. She was in shock he was not supposed to be here, only Kia.

"What the fuck's going on?" he said in a low voice. "No slave of mine … acts this way!"

Ima bowed her head, subservient again and stepped into the dwelling. Her punishment would be horrible.


That was long ago … but Ima remembered it like it had happened only yesterday. Ima was a Dahtkelien female, sex slave like Lya (aka Kia). Ima and Lya both had the same master. And he had taken a greater liking to Lya, thus displacing Ima as the favorite. This had driven Ima mad with jealousy. There was other stuff regarding their families back on the home planet that added to Ima dislike … but the main problem had been Lya ambition to displace Ima as the head pleasure slave.

Her actions that day had destroyed her in the master’s eyes, at least until Lya escaped. It is only fitting that she now gets her revenge.

“It is time” Layth said as he got up pulling out a stun gun. Ima got up to … “good” she said her face full of hatred. “Remember our orders … are to bring her back for justice” Layth said.

Ima looked back at the slave guard “Or KILL her if that is not possible” Ima corrected Layth. They both headed across the street towards the shop.
 
Jesi

Jesi looked at D'an thoughtfully for a minute before replying;

"Well just one really...can Peg set me up so I can communicate with her at all times?.... Without being detected of course. I can feed her information as I get it. That way things should go a lot smoother. Otherwise I am ready to go anytime you say."

She now waited to hear if her idea was going to be workable.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top