The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy

I must get some new toys for myself

Cock is hard and playing with the precum now while the tradesman is still here

if he looks thru the windows he will see me cock in hand ready to cim and swallow it down

not far away from exploding now

Umm, wish I was right there, kneeling in front, our nylons touching, my lips following your hand up and down on your sweet shaft, tasting that precum,, so silky making it easier for my lips to glide up and down, my tongue swirling....

its really silky as you watch me stroking and get ready to swallow this load down

my tongue flicks just below the sensitive head, mouth open, waiting as your hand pumps... keeping in close contact,, tongue licking more, flicking, grazing across the swollen head..

pumping faster now as the precum flows, pulse quickening, watching your lipstick covered lips sliding up and down my cock

here it comes you sexy cock sucker

pumping faster now as the precum flows, pulse quickening, watching your lipstick covered lips sliding up and down my cock

tongue working faster, looking up at you, your hand stroking, my tongue right there, flicking my hand gently touches your swollen balls,, feeling the boiling, the throbbing, then a twitch at the height,, and a slight convulsion within your shaft.. I press my tongue tighter right against the head in expectation

And , furtehr my above.. bouncing on my toy, hands twisting rolling nipple beneath my sexy bra,, panties bulging, feeling the lace rub each time I move up and down to let y toy slide in/out like the real thing. imaging your hard shaft and head at my lips.. feeling about to burst wanting your cream, bouncing on my heels, my nylons making soft sounds as I feel a warm release and my panties showing a large wet spot right in front..

lucky to the receiver. Would have loved to watch this!

Jay

It would have been nice to have had you hard at the same time as Amy was

I was dressed in my cumslut cock sucking heels and stockings and ready to swallow as much cum as I could play with

Allana

Wearing 4 inch heels now. Just stuck one up my ass, oh feels soooo fucking good. I can make it "pop" as it comes out, too. I am wearing a spaghetti strap minidress. Thin straps is a fetish of mine, too. So sexy, I am so fucking hot. I want cock so bad right now it hurts. My precum is almost constantly dripping out. God I want it bad. Someone please help me satisfy my slut needs!!! And stick your heel up my ass, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back