Question for the guys...

So, say we're strangers and I walk up to you in a public place...
What's the one thing I could say that would really make you hot and let you know I'd love to fuck you?

Frankly, with a fact like that, it doesn't really matter what you say.

That fact that you're coming up to a guy to say something is a huge turn-on for any guy. Anything else is just extra.

What's the one thing I could say that would really make you hot and let you know I'd love to fuck you?
Offer to buy them a drink. It's direct, shows you want to spend time with them, but doesn't seem like a prank.

Okay, so turning the question around then. Assuming the guy was reasonably attractive, what would you want to hear from him that would make you certain of his intentions?

I was sitting in the sun reading a book in front of my dorm when a coed sat next to me and asked "Will anyone object to me sitting here like a wife or girlfriend?".

My answer was no, and within an hour we were naked and well acquainted.

Okay, so turning the question around then. Assuming the guy was reasonably attractive, what would you want to hear from him that would make you certain of his intentions?
Well, I love a man to be bossy so what about "I'm going to fuck you so you want to do it here or go somewhere else?" ;)

Well, I love a man to be bossy so what about "I'm going to fuck you so you want to do it here or go somewhere else?" ;)

Oh god, lol. This is great, but I'm afraid if I ever said something like that to a woman I wouldn't get to the period in that sentence before she slapped the fuck out of me!

Although knowing you're out there certainly makes me want to give it a shot. :heart:

Oh god, lol. This is great, but I'm afraid if I ever said something like that to a woman I wouldn't get to the period in that sentence before she slapped the fuck out of me!

Although knowing you're out there certainly makes me want to give it a shot. :heart:

I agree!! I love it when the ladies of Lit make statements like this. I think very few men actually think they could get away with it (particularly with a stranger) but it sure is nice knowing these kinds of sex ladies are out there among us!!

Haha! I have to admit that could get you in a lot of trouble! Other things would work that wouldn't cause you physical harm. Let me think on it a minute...

Haha! I have to admit that could get you in a lot of trouble! Other things would work that wouldn't cause you physical harm. Let me think on it a minute...
You know, we women are all so different it's hard to predict what will work. God I'm glad I'm not a man! ;) Well, at least you know what would work for a few of us.

I asked a friend and she suggested you try something like "You are so beautiful I can't think straight. Would you like to get a drink?"
I'll admit it's cheesy but it would probably be effective!

At risk of pouring cold water on the thread theme: I stand with the large number of good lovers who are way past being interested in a 'straight to fucking' opportunity. Just wanted to flag that up, as a counter to the caricature of men that gets put out there!

I have a lot of experience picking up strangers for sex but I have to be very careful because I am married. This is my approach. Once I find a man that interests me I make sure he catches me looking at him in a way that says I'm interested. Often this takes more than one glance and a sexy smile or two. I always wait for him to approach me and initiate the conversation which almost always happens. If I still like him after our initial "hellos" I turn on the flirtatious charm... a touch here, a giggle there, a few inviting glances. If he doesn't make the first move I will suggest we go somewhere more private. It doesn't take long. As someone already said - men are easy.

Walking up to a stranger and saying something like, "You're gorgeous. I want to have your baby," may work but I'm sure you will scare off some men who wonder what you're up to or end up with a lot of creeps because you didn't screen them first. Of course if you wear something sexy and provocative you probably won't have to say anything... just wait for the right one!

At risk of pouring cold water on the thread theme: I stand with the large number of good lovers who are way past being interested in a 'straight to fucking' opportunity. Just wanted to flag that up, as a counter to the caricature of men that gets put out there!
Thanks for your input. That's exactly why I posted the question. I think you called them "Good lovers"; they make the world go 'round (and 'round, and 'round when you make me dizzy from coming so much) and I don't want to offend anyone. I just happen to be in a phase where I'm super horny but I'm not looking for an emotional attachment. Basically, I just want to be fucked and not have to worry about him calling me the next day.

Anything short of a direct proposition and I will not realize you're actually interested. I am horrible at picking up on these things. :p

I know you were looking for guys ideas/opinions but when I was with my ex gf we were at a club and I took a break from dancing to get a drink at the bar and this girl who had been out dancing to comes up and whispers in my ear ... I wish your gf would go away she's stopping me from doing alot of fun things I really wanna do with you... the seductive sultry serious way she said it made all the difference and was incredibly hawt thankfully I didn't cheat but gawd I was both flattered and turned on

If I were still in my 20's

All it would have taken was saying something like "lets go some where private. Right now." I slept with any one I could. Looking back, I don't know how I never caught an STD.

Can it be non-verbal? Lift up your shirt, and show your boobs/bra to him... And then take his hand and let him cup your boob. Or if you're wearing a skirt/dress, then lift up your skirt and show your panties, and again take his hand and put it on your crotch, and slowly work his hand to masturbate yourself. Or bend over, and show your panties, and if you're brave then pull your panties to the side and show your ass or pussy to him.

This would probably be embarrassing/take a lot of guts for you, but I doubt that any guy would complain... lol.

This is my approach. Once I find a man that interests me I make sure he catches me looking at him in a way that says I'm interested. Often this takes more than one glance and a sexy smile or two. I always wait for him to approach me and initiate the conversation which almost always happens. If I still like him after our initial "hellos" I turn on the flirtatious charm... a touch here, a giggle there, a few inviting glances. If he doesn't make the first move I will suggest we go somewhere more private. It doesn't take long. As someone already said - men are easy.

Walking up to a stranger and saying something like, "You're gorgeous. I want to have your baby,"

Yeah, it's probably better to just say/show how you really feel (about him, how you're really horny etc.) instead of some cheesy calculated pick-up line, something more "primal". Appeal to his basic emotions, and not let him calculate risks or make him doubt your authenticity (you'd have to be careful who you pick, of course). It's probably better to do something that would make him make the move on you.

Anything short of a direct proposition and I will not realize you're actually interested. I am horrible at picking up on these things. :p

I couldn't have put it better myself. The 2 cents that I will add, later on I will realize that the lady was hitting on me and then kick myself for not having picked up on it at the time.
Ladies, don't forget that we're just 'dumb males' :)
You have to be straight up with us, forget the hints.

DD

Not to burst a bubble, but there is some BS from a few male posts here about the approach and what you say. It looks like a bunch of horny 21 yo US university types talking about spring break in many of the responses. Maybe it is due to my experiences, both here, North America and Europe.

Quite simply, it is more than what you might say, it needs to include gestures, such as touching, how you stand, your hand movements. I know what it takes.

Have fun DD and enjoy the experience.

Back