tasting your own cum

Have I? Yes. Strange things happen in the heat of battle.

Did I enjoy it? Neutral. It was there and the situation required overtime. I'll never leave my partner hanging with one last orgasm on deck. That would be cruel and unusual punishment.
 
I've tasted it from my own hand, from someone's mouth, from vaginas...it's always good...
 
of course! if you want someone to swallow, you better know what they're in for.

Now, as for a creampie... now we're talking! where's that bucket list?
 
I don't personally care for tasting my own unless it happens to be on the guy and decides to stick it in my mouth, but independently I don't go tasting my own. Tasting the guys Cum has never been a problem for me, granted sometimes it doesn't taste that great but the expressions on a guys face when you do is priceless and worth it.
 
Have you tasted your own cum? Was it good?

Yes, I have to say that pre-cum, at least mine, is sweeter but I have eaten, not just tasted, quite a bit of my own cum over the years, mostly either out of, or off of my wife and I honestly have really enjoyed the flavor.
 
I love the taste of my pre-cum it is sweet. I also enjoy creampie when I am able to cum just a little in my wife without loosing my erection.
 
I don't personally care for tasting my own unless it happens to be on the guy and decides to stick it in my mouth, but independently I don't go tasting my own. Tasting the guys Cum has never been a problem for me, granted sometimes it doesn't taste that great but the expressions on a guys face when you do is priceless and worth it.

I think I'm in love. ::heart: Want to share? ;)
 
Have you tasted your own cum? Was it good?

I love to taste it on the lips of a lady whose face and mouth I just cummed on or in her mouth before she swallows it. I also like it when they aren't squimish about tasting them selves when I take my cock out of their soaking cunt and finish by fucking their mouth. The mixture of her juice and mine is what I love too. It's all good. It's all great erotic fun.
 
i love eating my own cum, i do it almost every time i jo. i have yet to eat the reampie from my wife, but would love too...
 
Well, sure I have. I enjoy cumming in my hand (though it's a shame when some spills over the side). Love the feeling of it on my skin. And I kinda like the sensation of licking my hand clean. If I were more limber, I'd go right ahead and cum straight in my own mouth or on my face, depending on my mood. But for now, in my hand or in a shot glass is good.
 
I have not tried this enough. It only started to interest me one night with my wife where I had come on her tits, fallen asleep, we woke up and started again. She had wiped 80% of the cum off but to my surprise (unexpectedly pleasant as it turns out) enough was there for us to share. We both came hard and loved it. Oddly we have not done this since but after reading these posts I am more interested!
 
Back
Top