The Other Woman

Ariel snickered slightly at the comment Brandy made as she stepped up behind the girl. Maybe we should just jump straight to the handcuffs, afterall...

Ariel lifted her hands up and placed them on the dancer's buttocks, squeezing and massaging those perfect little ass cheeks as she let her eyes devour the sight of Brandy's pussy and ass. The squeezing became more intense, her fingernails digging into the girl's flesh slightly as Ariel grew more and more aroused. She pulled one hand back and gave the stripper a hard slap on the ass, hard enough to leave a red hand print on her cheek and leave Ariel's hand stinging.

Stepping close enough to grind her hips against Brandy's ass, the bulge in Ariel's pants rubbing firmly against the girl's pussy, the dark haired woman reach forward with one hand and grabbed a handful of the girl's hair, pulling her head back fast. She bucked her hips against the dancer's backside three times, still holding a tight grip on the girl's hair before finally releasing her and stepping back a half step.

"Put your hands behind your back," Ariel instructed the teenager as she reached into her pocket and removed the handcuffs.
 
The feel of those long, slender fingers massaging her ass made Brandy moan softly. The squeezing grew more intense, fingers digging into her toned flesh until Brandy squirmed and her neck arched back with the pleasure of it. The sharp slap to her ass had her yelping, jerking on the bed as her eyes opened in surprise.

She looked over her shoulder at Ariel as the other woman was suddenly grinding against her ass, the bulge of the dildo rubbing against her pussy and making her moan with the naughty pleasure of it all. She gasped as a hand snaked into her long hair, jerking her head back until she was arched between Ariel’s body and the bed.

Her hips mimicked a rough fucking, giving Brandy a taste of what could be between them before she was released and told to put her hands behind her back. Brandy froze for a moment, looking at Ariel as she dug into her pocket for something. She’d never really played around with bondage before, but she could see where this was going.

“You’ll let me go if I ask, right?” Brandy asked as she nervously placed her wrists at the small of her back.
 
As Ariel took hold of Brandy's right wrist and eased the cuffs on, she laughed at the girl's question. "Brandy, dear, when I get through with you, you won't ever want to take these off." And with that, Ariel snapped the cuffs on the stripper's other wrist as well. The dancer was now on her knees on the bed, her hands cuffed behind her back, just above her ass which was stuck up in the air as Ariel forced the girl's face down onto the bed.

The dark haired woman leaned forward and gave the teen's pussy a quick lick, then straightened back up and reached down to unleash the strap-on cock in her pants. As she fished into her pants and pulled the dildo out, Ariel watched Brandy's little as and cunt sway in front of her, calling to her. Once the cock was out, dangling down in front of her, Ariel stepped forward. She lifted the dildo up and guided the head to the stripper's pussy, until the bulbous head of the fake cock was nestled between the girl's wet lips.

Placing her hands on the teenage girl's hips, Ariel slammed her hips forward, ramming the dildo into Brandy's pussy as hard and as deep as she could. With the plastic cock buried all the way inside the girl's pussy, the plastic balls pressed tightly against her clit, Ariel lifted one leg up, placing her foot on the bed to give herself more traction. Then with a smile on her face, the dark haired woman began to thrust in and out of the teen slut's bare pussy, her body slapping against Brandy's.
 
Brandy shivered at the seductive tone of Ariel’s voice as she cuffed her wrists. She tested the bonds for a moment, seeing that they were going to hold her tightly. She gasped as she was pressed to the bed, her cheek pressed against the soft comforter and her ass high in the air. Her ass cheek as red from the slap she’d just been given and her pussy was peeking from between her thighs.

She moaned hotly as Ariel bend down and licked her wet folds. She wiggled her hips when Ariel pulled away, leaving her wet and needy. She heard the rustling of clothing as she undressed and she was unprepared for the feel of a bulbous head pressing against her entrance.

She looked up at Ariel and moaned as she remembered the dildo the other woman had been wearing. She whimpered hotly as her soft hands gripped her hips and then drove forward with a hard thrust. Brandy cried out in pleasure as the dildo spread her lips wide and entered her body smoothly.

“Oh God!” Brandy cried out, her wrists fighting against her bonds as Ariel pounded against her body, the smacking of their skin loud in the quiet room.
 
Ariel couldn't help but smile as she heard the teenage stripper cry out in pleasure. Would her screams still be happy ones, when the raven haired woman was done with her? Time would tell. For the moment, Ariel focused on the matter at hand, driving her hips forward time and time again to stuff Brandy's wet cunt with the thick, hard plastic cock that she wore. Each time it pushed between the girl's cheeks and disappeared into the petite little dancer's pussy, Ariel marveled. She was genuinely surprised considering the massive size of the strap-on. As she gave Brandy's a hard smack on the ass, she made a mental note to find a bigger dildo for the next time.

Ariel continued to fuck the teen stripper hard and fast, her hips moving rhythmically, like a machine. No hesitation. No holding back. Every four of five thrusts of her hips, the dark haired woman would spank the girl hard on the ass, reveling in the way her hand print would show on Brandy's ass cheek for several moments after. She would at times grab hold of the slutty teenager's hips and pull her back to meet the thrust of the massive dildo, feeling even more satisfaction at the slap of their bodies meeting.

Ariel smiled as she buried the cock into Brandy again and again, listening to the girl moan and whimper. She eased one hand down underneath the stripper's body and roughly fondled her breasts and nipples for a moment before moving her hand to the back of Brandy's head. She pushed the girl's head down hard against the bed, then grabbing a handful of hair, she pulled up, forcing Brandy's upper body up off the bed. Holding tightly to the girl's hair, Ariel fucked rammed the dildo into Brandy's wet cunt as she slapped her ass over and over.

"You like that don't you? You like it when I spank you like the dirty little girl that you are, don't you?" Ariel asked, her voice full of desire.
 
Brandy’s fingers clenched into fists as she was fucked harder than she’d been fucked in a long time. She gasped and whimpered, her ass jerking as it was slapped hard. She could feel the warmth of Ariel’s palm seeping into her flesh, staining it red. She trembled and moaned louder as Ariel’s hips slapped against her, the woman acting like she was possessed.

After a few thrusts, a punishing smack would be delivered to her ass, turning it bright red. She whimpered as she felt those long fingers on her hips, yanking her back against the dildo that was stretching her body in the most delicious way. Brandy thought that she might die right that moment and go straight to heaven.

Fingers snaked around her body, fondling her chest and squeezing her nipples until she squealed. “Ohhh!” She cooed, a hand against the back of her head, forcing her face further against the bed before she was jerked upright by her hair and held off the bed by a punishing grip. She was completely at Ariel’s mercy, hanging there and waiting for the pleasure that she so desperately wanted.

“Yes!” Brandy hissed as a voice fanned across her ear. “I like it when you spank me. I’m your dirty little girl.” She moaned, her lips parted and gasping for air.
 
Hearing the teenager's words, her admission that she liked the spanking and the pounding that she was receiving at Ariel's hands, the raven haired woman smiled. She was enjoying the feeling of power, the feeling of dominance that she had over the handcuffed girl. It had been a long time since she'd felt that. She'd missed it. And she was determined to enjoy it for as long as possible. Brandy had agreed to spend the night in exchange for $4000 dollars, so Ariel intended to get her money's worth, even if that meant neither of them got a wink of sleep that night.

As she stuffed the teen stripper's pussy as fast as her hips would go, Ariel realized that she could go all night long with her giant, fake cock. Unlike a real man, or Michael for that matter, Ariel didn't have to worry about shooting her wad too early or running out of steam, which meant the little slut on the other end of the strap-on wasn't going to get a break any time soon.

Her hand came down hard on the dancer's ass cheek again, the smack loud enough to momentarily drown out the grunts and moans coming from the two women. Still holding a tight grip on Brandy's hair, keeping the girl's upper body up in the air, Ariel used her free hand to rub the newest hand print on her cheek in an almost loving manner. A moment later she let that same hand glide up the length of the stripper's lean back to her shoulder. Taking a firm grasp on the girl's shoulder, Ariel began to pull her whole body back to meet the thrusts of her hips, slamming her the dildo into her cunt even harder than before.

"You like getting fucked hard by a big, thick cock, don't you? Tell me how much you want my dick in your cunt, you fucking slut!" Ariel demanded, her voice going louder with the strain of maintaining the intense fucking. Her hand finally released its hold on Brandy's hair and moved down to give the girl's ass another hard slap.
 
Brandy pulled against the handcuffs as she was fucked within an inch of her life. She’d had some rough fucks in her life, but this ranked up there as one of the most pleasurable and most frustrating. When another slap landed on her ass, she yelped and then moaned as she was pounded into with a vengeance.

“Oh…My…God…” Brandy moaned, her breath shuddering out with each thrust into her body, her breasts swaying beneath her and sweat beading on her skin. Another slap to her ass had her howling with pleasure, squirming on the mattress as a hand started to glide up her spine and over her shoulder.

She gasped as she was pulled back with force onto the dildo, another cry leaving her lips as the thrusts picked up and she felt like she was going to explode. The hand in her hair released her and she fell forward to the bed again, her ass up in the air and slapped with another punishing hit that had her moaning like a slut.

“I like getting ducked by your big, thick cock. Please give me your dick. Make me cum!” She begged, her body tensing as she prepared to cum like never before. “Oh, fuck!” She howled, a keening cry leaving her lips as her thighs shook and her belly quivered.
 
As Brandy collapsed back onto the bed, her face pressed against the sheets, and her ass high in the air, Ariel leaned back slightly and enjoyed the sight of the long, hard dildo disappearing into the teenager's tight little pussy. Again and again, the dark haired woman would pull her hips back, letting the fake cock nearly pull free from the dancer's lips, before slamming it back in with all the speed and energy she could manage. It was a beautiful sight, and one that only increased the desire that Ariel felt.

Slipping her arm around the girl's waist, the older woman pulled Brandy back off the bed and to her feet, the strap on slipping free from her cunt for the moment. Pulling the stripper around, Ariel pushed her to the wooden desk against the wall. A hand in the center of the girl's back, the raven haired woman bent her little sex toy over the desk, pressing her bare chest to the top of the desk. An instant later the head of the plastic cock was pushing into Brandy's warm, wet folds once again.

This time, as Ariel began to slam her hips forward, burying the dildo in the teenager's pussy, there was no soft bed to absorb some of the blow. This time it was just the hard, unmoving surface of the wooden desk as Ariel pounded the teenager's pussy over and over again. As she settled into a fast, steady series of thrusts, the dark haired woman resumed the hard, periodic slaps of her hand against Brandy's ass cheeks.

"I want you to tell me before you cum, you little slut," Ariel said after a particularly hard smack of her hand. "I want to lick that little pussy clean when you cum, I want that little pussy against my face when you cum. Do you hear me, slut?"
 
“Noo!” Brandy moaned at the loss of the dildo as she felt Ariel’s arm wrap around her waist and pull her off the bed and to her feet. It slipped free and her pussy was left grasping for it as her wrists struggled against the bonds of metal the held her tightly.

She found herself being walked across the room, a hand on her back pushing her over a wooden desk. She hissed as her breasts pressed against the cool surface, the creaking of the wood following as her weight settled down over it. She felt the hard ridge of the desk digging into her hips as Ariel pressed against her ass and the cock was slipped into her pussy once more.

The pumping of her hips against the desk was punishing and Brandy whimpered at the uncomfortable feel of the hard desk against her chest. She squirmed, her body at the mercy of the woman that was teasing her mercilessly. Fast, steady strokes were punctuated with creaking groans from the desk and gasping sobs from her lips. A few more hard slaps against her ass had Brandy ready to explode.

“I want to cum!” She cried out, a hard slap against her ass making her jerk against the desk hard. “Please let met cum. God, I’m begging you!” She was frantic for the little motion that would send her over the edge. She wanted pressure against her clit, fingers or a tongue driving her over the edge.
 
Hearing how desperate Brandy was for her orgasm, Ariel gave her pussy three more hard thrusts of the large fake cock, then, with a smile on her face, dropped down to her knees behind the slender girl. She placed a hand on each of the teen stripper's red ass cheeks and spread the girl open. Leaning forward, Ariel pressed her face against the dancer's glistening pink pussy and let her tongue dart against the girl's clit.

The raven haired woman lapped eagerly at Brandy's cunt, knowing the girl was likely to cum at any moment. Deciding she should help punctuate the teenager's climax, Ariel slid one hand from Brandy's ass down to her pussy, rubbing her middle finger against the sticky wetness that was already flowing from the girl's sweet hole. With her finger well lubricated, she let it glide up to the dancer's asshole and without any warning, pushed it half way in at the same time that she pushed her tongue deep into Brandy's teen cunt.

"Hmmmm, I want you to cum all over my face for me," Ariel moaned, fucking the girl's pussy with her tongue at the same time she was fucking the girl's ass with her finger.
 
Brandy’s fists were balled tightly in the bonds of her handcuffs. She whimpered and struggled as Ariel pounded into her body with the pace of a madwoman. She fucked her harder than any man ever had and the wooden surface of the desk was unforgiving. She’d be bruised and sore in the morning, she absently thought as the cock was pulled free from her pussy and she moaned with the loss.

Brandy turned her head to watch Ariel kneel behind her. She felt the tug of those slender fingers pulling her abused ass apart and suddenly her face was pressed against her dripping slit. She cried out in pleasure, her voice echoing off the walls as she whined and moaned.

Her thighs shook as she stood upright, Ariel’s tongue darting against her hard clit. She yelped and jerked against the wooden desk. Her tongue was everywhere on her pussy, caressing and searching out every nook and cranny. She felt a hand slide against her pussy, collecting wetness until it traveled towards her puckered hole and suddenly thrust inside.

“Oh!” Brandy exclaimed, her hips jerking against the desk as she found her ass filled with a finger. No one had ever played with her ass before and she found it a strange, but pleasing experience. “Oh God!” She hissed as Ariel’s tongue fucked her pussy and alternated with the finger in her ass.

She was going to cum, she thought as her belly quivered and she found herself lost in a hazy cloud of pleasure. She heard someone distantly yelling, crying out in pleasure before she felt her body clamp down violently. She realized that she was the one yelling, her orgasm taking her away from her senses and making her float among the clouds.
 
Ariel continued to lap at Brandy's wet teenage pussy with her tongue, as she finger fucked her ass faster and faster. She could hear the intensity of the dancer's moans growing by the moment, just as she could feel the girl's body responding, her thighs quivering, her cunt growing wetter, her whole body squirming against the unforgiving desk. When Brandy finally began to orgasm, Ariel pressed her face tight against the stripper's pussy lips, wanting the girl's juices all over her face. She let her finger slip from the girl's ass but continued to tease the tight hole while her tongue danced inside her warm folds.

When the teenager's climax was finally over and her body began to relax, Ariel gave her clit one last lick, letting her tongue slide up the length of Brandy's pussy, and up over her tight little asshole before standing up behind the girl. Reaching down she grabbed a handful of the dancer's hair and began to drag her back to the bed.

"You did good, baby, but we're not even close to done, so make sure you catch your breath while you can," the older woman warned, the long, strap-on cock swinging in front of her body as she walked. She pulled Brandy up on to the bed, forcing her onto her back. Ariel climbed onto the bed, and straddled the teen's chest.

As she smiled down at the young girl, the dark haired woman guided the plastic cock down to her chest and placed it between the girl's perky little tits, "Squeeze them together around my cock, slut. I'm gonna fuck those little titties and them I'm gonna fuck that naughty little mouth of yours...I hope you like a good throat fucking, babydoll."
 
Brandy panted as she tried to get air back into her lungs. She moaned as Ariel gave her one last lick and let her tongue glide along her pussy and over her asshole. She shivered and groaned softly, the handcuffs also falling from her wrists before her hair was grabbed in another punishing grip and she was tossed back on the bed.

Brandy looked up at Ariel and gasped as she said that she wasn’t done with her yet. She shivered as Ariel stared down at her body, the strap on swinging in front of her like a cock that was searching for a warm entrance.

“I…I thought we were done.” She stammered out as Ariel straddled her chest and guided the plastic toy down to her chest. Most men would fuck her for a while and then she’d be on her merry way. It looked like the woman was going to get her money’s worth.

Brandy raised her shaky hands and squeezed her breasts together, her nipples pointing straight up at Ariel as she started to thrust between her pillowed mounds. She whimpered as the tip of the hard plastic cock bumped into her chin and she parted her lips, letting it travel between her lips and into her mouth.
 
"Oh, now, sweet one," Ariel laughed as she straddled Brandy's chest. "We're just getting started. Trust me." With that pronouncement, the older woman began to thrust her hips against the younger girl's chest even faster, forcing the large, plastic cock between Brandy's teenage tits, the head pushing up to the slender dancer's open mouth.

"Before I'm done, you're going to be begging me," Ariel added, not specifying whether the stripper would be begging for more, or begging her to stop. Without warning, the dark haired woman lifted herself up onto her knees and shoved the thick dildo into Brandy's mouth, forcing her to take nearly the entire 10 inches. She lowered her hips down over the teenage girl's mouth and began to thrust in and out, the head of the strap-on pushing into the girl's throat.

"Hmmmm, that's it, slut, suck that big cock of mine...deep throat that motherfuckin cock until you gag on it!" Ariel forced the dildo deeper into the dancer's throat until the plastic ballsack was pressing against Brandy's chin. Ariel twisted slightly at the waist and reached back between the teenager's legs, using her fingers to rub the girl's pussy roughly as she continued to fuck her face with the strap-on she wore.
 
Brandy looked up at Ariel as she thrust her hips through her breasts, the head pushing deeply into her mouth. She tried her best to keep up with the thick plastic that threatened to choke her and she was surprised with how much she could take at a time. She whimpered at the sound of Ariel’s voice telling her that she would be begging her for more by the time she was done.

Without warning, the dildo was shoved deep into her mouth and Brandy gagged, whimpering as she tried to pull away. It seemed that Ariel had other ideas, forcing her to take the length to the hilt as she thrust in and out of her mouth. She choked and gasped, her eyes watering as the head of the cock thrust into her throat.

She reached up and placed her hands on Ariel’s hips, trying to stop her thrusting to get use to the cock before they continued, but it seemed that the raven haired woman would have none of that. She whimpered and groaned as the balls pressed against her chin, Ariel’s words making her shiver. The loving, teasing play was gone, replaced by a woman that was very much in charge.

When Brandy felt fingers spread through her pussy, she parted her thighs and squirmed under the rough massage that Ariel began on her sensitive pussy. She yelped, moaned, her eyes fluttering close as she sucked the plastic cock and allowed her pussy to be treated so roughly. Never did she think that she’d be turned on by this kind of action, but she felt her pussy getting wetter as she was used.
 
Despite the harshness with which she was treating the young stripper, Ariel could feel the girl's pussy getting wetter by the minute. She knew sometimes the body had a mind of its own, in which case, Brandy's body could just be responding to the stimulation. That would be natural, even in an extreme case like this where she was having a strap-on shoved down her throat relentlessly and having her cunt massaged and prodded roughly. It could simply be that, true, but Ariel sensed that the arousal she was feeling between the teenager's legs was more than just a physical reaction. She was pretty sure that Brandy was enjoying it.

Ariel curled two fingers into the dancer's pussy and began to wiggle them from side to side as she slowly pulled the long, thick plastic cock from the girl's mouth. Holding the base of the dildo, the dark haired woman slowly rubbed it across the teenager's face, then without warning, she slapped it against Brandy's cheek hard. She quickly repeated the slap on the other cheek and then, with a smile, buried the stiff pole back into the girl's throat.

Watching Brandy forced to take the fake cock deep into her throat was turning Ariel on, so much so, that her own pussy was practically dripping wet, smearing the stripper's chest and chin with her arousal. After several quick, hard thrusts of the dildo into the teen dancer's mouth, Ariel once again pulled it out.

"Time to taste some pussy, baby," she announced as she crawled off the side of the bed where Brandy's head was. The raven haired woman turned to face the bed and carefully straddled the stripper's head until the strap-on cock was lying between the girl's tits and Ariel's pussy was directly over her face. Ariel leaned forward and pushed her hips down until her cunt was grinding against the stripper's face. The plastic dick rubbed against the teen's tits while the dark haired woman resumed playing with Brandy's pussy.

"That's it, bitch, eat that wet, juicy pussy," Ariel moaned. "Make me cum all over that pretty little face and then lick it all up like the little slut you are."
 
Brandy had never been with a lover that was so rough before. She was incredibly surprised to feel her pussy growing incredibly wet with this treatment. She whined around the thick black cock that was pushing deep into her mouth. She looked up at the black haired beauty that was giving her more than she could handle.

The feeling of two slender fingers curling into her pussy had her spread her thighs, encouraging the exploration of her wet folds. Brandy let out a loud gasp as the dildo was pulled from her lips and rubbed against her cheeks and chins. She moaned softly before the hard plastic slapped hard against her cheek. She let out a yelp as a stinging red mark appeared and her eyes watered as she stared up at Ariel. Another slap to the other cheek was dealt and then the stiff cock was thrust back between her lips.

Brandy was beside herself as she was used and taken by the woman above her. She didn’t know what else was expected of her but she got an idea when Ariel announced it was time for some pussy. She’d never licked another woman’s pussy, but she was about to get a trial by fire. She lay still as Ariel rearranged herself and started to rock her wet pussy against her lips.

Brandy’s tongue darted out, licking at the wet slit before her as the black dick rubbed against her breasts and those slender fingers found their way back to her own wet entrance. She shivered at the coarse words from the woman that was paying for her services and she did her best to lick and suck on the wet lips. She wrapped her lips around Ariel’s clit, sucking on it for all she was worth.
 
Despite the fantastic distraction that was Brandy's tongue darting around her pussy, Ariel kept her focus on the teenager's cunt which was spread open in front of her. The dark haired woman had forced the stripper's thighs wide apart before placing a hand on either side of her slit and pulling her wet, swollen lips open. Bending over, Ariel leaned down and gave the teen's clit a quick flicker, then buried her tongue in the girl's folds, her cheeks pressed tight against Brandy's wet lips.

As Ariel began to eat the slender dancer's cunt, she continued to rub her own pussy against the young girl's face and mouth, enjoying the fact that the teen was making an attempt to reciprocate despite her lack of experience with lesbian sex. Maybe she isn't as inexperienced as she wanted me to believe, Ariel thought to herself, or maybe she's discovering that she likes the taste of pussy, either way, the raven haired beauty had no intentions of stopping any time soon.

"Use your fingers, babydoll," Ariel instructed the younger woman, even as she began to use her own fingers to rub the teenager's clit. "Use your fingers and your tongue and make me cum hard. Make me cum on that pretty little face."
 
Brandy whined as Ariel pushed her thighs wide apart, her pussy unfurling like an exotic flower before her lover’s gaze. She squirmed on the bed as she felt fingers on either side of her pussy, pulling the lips apart to expose the dewy pink skin inside. She trembled as air blew across her flesh before she felt Ariel lean down and start her torture all over again.

A squeal left Brandy’s lips as that wicked tongue buried deep in her folds, her clit bearing the brunt of her erotic attention. Brandy’s hips bucked hard off the bed, her thighs trembling as the older woman began to eat her out in earnest.

A shiver traced up Brandy’s spine as she heard the brunette’s voice sound in the quiet room. She nodded her head as she felt fingers rubbing her clit in a rough manner, her entire body bucking against the woman that was straddling her.

Reaching up towards the hard bud of the other woman’s clit, she started to rub it in the same way that Ariel was rubbing hers. Her tongue soon followed as she licked and sucked at the puffy lips that are in front of her face, rubbing against her cheeks in the most obscene way. She whimpered as she parted the wet lips with her tongue and dove in, fucking the woman in a quick manner with her tongue.
 
Ariel's tongue wiggled deep inside of Brandy's wet teen pussy, tasting the sweet nectar of her sex as she continued to rub the girl's clit with her fingertips. She was determined to make the little dancer scream with ecstasy again and again, all through the night, with her tongue, with her fingers, and most especially with the thick phallus between her legs, the massive dildo that was currently pressed firmly against Brandy's bare breasts. And by the time she was done, the teen slut would be hers in every way.

The thought brought a quick smile to the dark haired woman's face before she lowered her tongue down to tease Brandy's little asshole. Ariel lingered there for a long moment, letting her tongue glide back and forth between the teenager's cheeks. Then as she was returning her attention to the girl's wet cunt, she felt her own pussy invaded by Brandy's tongue.

"Oh, that's a good little slut," Ariel moaned loudly. She gyrated her hips against the dancer's already slick face. "That feels so good, baby. Rub my asshole with your finger while you fuck my pussy with your tongue. Do it, and I'll cum for you, sweetie."
 
Brandy’s hips danced on the bed as Ariel’s tongue continued to fuck her and her fingers stroked her clit in the most delicious way. She was sighing and moaning as she ate the other woman’s pussy, her own orgasm just moments away. She was determined to make her cum first though. It was her duty, her only mission, and she wasn’t going to disappoint.

Brandy let out a surprised gasp as Ariel’s tongue started to tease her asshole. She clenched her cheeks together and moaned as she felt a wet tongue gliding between her cheeks until her attentions returned to her pussy and she started to moan.

Ariel’s hips danced over her face, smearing juices along her cheeks as her thighs quivered and shook. Brandy pressed her lips to each thigh before she went back to fucking her pussy with her tongue. One of her slender fingers started to glide from the brunette’s wet folds to her asshole. Rubbing against it was Ariel asked, she was surprised to hear the woman lose control above her. It was probably the most erotic thing Brandy had ever seen in her life.
 
"Oh, fuck yes! That's my favorite little asslicking slut!" Ariel screamed as her orgasm hit her full force, her entire body going stiff for a split second then trembling with sheer joy. Her pussy gushed onto Brandy's face. And gushed, and gushed. The intensity of the climax left the dark haired beauty speechless for its duration, her chest heaving and her mouth open, breathing heavily, moaning. She punctuated the pleasure by rubbing herself down onto the teenager's face again, her hypersensitive cunt feeling every curve of the girl's nose and mouth.

"Hmmm, that was...phenomenal, sweetie," she finally said as she absently rubbed the stripper's pussy and asshole with her fingers. "You might be some kind of pussy eating savant."

"Hopefully, you're just as good at taking cock in your ass as you are at muff diving, cause I got something for you," Ariel said playfully as she finally backed up a few steps so that she was clear of Brandy's head.
 
Brandy watched in amazement as Ariel screamed in orgasm, her pussy rubbing firmly against the young dancer’s face. She gasped as her face was coated in the sticky sweet liquid, the other woman’s voice hoarse with pleasure as she cried out and told her that she was pleased.

She shivered as Ariel continued to rub her pussy and tease her asshole, her legs flung apart to give her access. She gasped as the other woman started talking about taking her ass and she squirmed as the pussy was pulled from her lips and hovered above her head.

“No one’s ever taken my ass.” She murmured, moaning as the brunette’s fingers rubbed against her tight hole and plunged deep into her pussy. She bucked her hips upward, gasping at the pleasure that made her shiver.
 
“No one’s ever taken my ass.”

What? Not even my fiance who you fucked for money? Ariel wondered to herself as she reached down and flipped Brandy over onto her stomach, pushing the girl's face down into the sheets as she lifted her hips up, leaving her tight little ass high in the air. Time to make that sweet little ass all mine.

"Guess it's time we changed that, huh?" the dark haired woman asked as she leaned down and gave the dancer's ass one last slow lick, her tongue starting down by Brandy's pussy and moving up between her buttocks, over her little asshole and out at the top of her crack.

Then she stepped forward and guided the massive dlido she was wearing to the teenager's ass, letting the plastic head push between Brandy's tight little buttocks. She rubbed the head of the fake cock against the stripper's asshole for a moment before giving her hips a thrust and forcing the head into the girl's ass.
 
Back
Top