What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I'm off to get snuggled to sleep in a bit here, there is nothing like falling asleep in your own little nest, with a man that makes you feel safe and loved.

I used to take Deconamine when I had congestion, and it kicked ASS. They no longer manufacture this drug because it contains the ingredient used to make Methamphetamine. So basically, I used to take Meth to clear up my congestion and it worked better than anything else now on the market. Anybody following this logic??

I truly need to sleep. That short little catnap while fighting off the migraine left me wide awake though.

My hands are freezing! I wish my roommates would let me turn up the heat...or I had someone to snuggle with to stay warm ;)

Cougar Alert !!! ;)

article-2267337-171FD03D000005DC-132_634x849.jpg

As far as introductory pms go, that one was probably one of the better ones I've ever gotten. Well played, Mr. Man, well played :)

Doesn't it just figure! I get the driveway and sidewalk all cleared off yesterday, then is snows more overnight! Now I have to go out and do it all over, again!

Oh well, I guess it could be worse. At least it's enough snow to go sledding! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back